Dolly Market Forum
Mabel Goes to Hawaii! - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Mabel Goes to Hawaii! (/showthread.php?tid=7251060)

Mabel Goes to Hawaii! - LosTandFounD - 09-03-2011

I've spent the last two weeks in Hawaii and decided to bring Mabel along with me, I hope you enjoy the pictures! Keep in mind this is my first photoshoot EVER outside. In fact I haven't even done that many inside LOL It took a bit of courage to go out and just take pictures while people walked by. I got lots of looks but it was a lot of fun! I'm not sure why but what looks clearer on Photobucket is much blurrier on here v_v or maybe it's just me! Comments and critiques are much appreciated Heart 2

[Image: IMG_0940-1-1.jpg]
Eloise sleeping before her big photoshoot day!

[Image: IMG_0952-1-1.jpg]
This picture turned out very different from it's original purpose. I actually took it because it started raining so I took a few inside photos while I waited for it to stop. I quite like the darkness though, what do you think?

[Image: IMG_0970-1-1.jpg]
Mabel: Lookie here! I found a four leaf clover smile
Me: That's not a four leaf clover! In fact I don't even think that's a clover at all..

[Image: IMG_0999-1-1.jpg]
Mabel: What is this?
Me: That's sand sweetie :3

[Image: IMG_0983-1-1.jpg]
Me: Mabel, I'm telling you you're never going to find Totoro in there!

[Image: IMG_0989-1-1.jpg]
May: Stop calling me Mabel, I'm May *giggle*

[Image: IMG_0996-1-1.jpg]
Mabel: See you next time!

RE: Mabel Goes to Hawaii! - milkytea - 09-03-2011

Aww, she looks so cute~ It looks like she had a nice time in Hawaii~

RE: Mabel Goes to Hawaii! - martah - 09-03-2011

she is so pretty ! and great pictures, I love the one next to the window.

RE: Mabel Goes to Hawaii! - KiraKira - 09-03-2011

How awesome! I love your pictures--I live in Hawaii, and it would be cool to see some pullips being photographed here. I know there are a handful of other pullip collectors in Hawaii...

I hope you had a good time! smile

RE: Mabel Goes to Hawaii! - sceimhiuil - 09-03-2011

Aww, super cute! :3

RE: Mabel Goes to Hawaii! - Minako - 09-03-2011

Wow Cool Pics! Want to go to Hawaii, too!!! Special 2

RE: Mabel Goes to Hawaii! - fiwen30 - 09-04-2011

Aw, she's beautiful! I adore her little hedgehog dress smile It looks like you both had fun, and don't bother about the staring people!

RE: Mabel Goes to Hawaii! - LosTandFounD - 09-04-2011

Thanks for the comments! I had a great time in Hawaii and I'm going to miss the freedom of being able to just take pictures without worrying about seeing somebody I know Sweatdrop. I guess that is the next thing to get over Tongue

RE: Mabel Goes to Hawaii! - Cherryfox - 09-04-2011

aw how lovely (and the totoro joke made me giggle! x

RE: Mabel Goes to Hawaii! - *NatTheCat* - 09-05-2011

(09-03-2011, 12:11 PM)LosTandFounD Wrote: This picture turned out very different from it's original purpose. I actually took it because it started raining so I took a few inside photos while I waited for it to stop.
I did that recently, too! yay

Your photos look really great!!! Happy
I like the "four leaf clover" part. LOL
I bet you both had fun in Hawaii.