Dolly Market Forum
Some Love for my Less Photographed Girls!!! - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Some Love for my Less Photographed Girls!!! (/showthread.php?tid=7253227)

Some Love for my Less Photographed Girls!!! - kitten-squid - 06-23-2012

I can't believe how few pictures I've taken of these cuties!

This is my BNP, Sonja-Marie. She's a nature-loving model/ makeup artist. The beauty can be a little air-headed at times, but that kind of adds to her charm. And, she's wearing Kira-Kira's awesome eyechips!

[Image: DSC00266.jpg]

And here's a close up, I think the eyes really compliment her warm face-up.

[Image: DSC00264.jpg]

This is Eudmilla, my Arietta. Her personal style is a bit of a work-in-progress, but I love the way she looks with her wig and Kira-Kira chips! She is by far the biggest animal lover in my group, but she loves to investigate human antiquities and oddities too!

[Image: dolleyes.jpg]

And this is my newest girl, Hana, a Youtsuzu. She's an artist from the Pacific Northwest (where I hope to live some day), her main pre-occupations when she isn't painting or scavenging for found objects are wine and researching her mixed Asain heritage. She's a bit of a girly-girl, but refuses to wear skirts!

[Image: DSC00288.jpg]

Here's a close-up of that pretty face!

[Image: DSC00290.jpg]

Hopefully I'll be more diligent about documenting these cuties! smile

RE: Some Love for my Less Photographed Girls!!! - KiraKira - 06-23-2012

They're all so pretty! Do they live in a dollhouse? They have some cool scale props!
smile

RE: Some Love for my Less Photographed Girls!!! - kitten-squid - 06-23-2012

(06-23-2012, 08:41 AM)KiraKira Wrote: They're all so pretty! Do they live in a dollhouse? They have some cool scale props!
smile

Thanks! grin They do live in a dollhouse! I have about 3 different dollhouses set up at this point, but I could always do with more room for my girls!

RE: Some Love for my Less Photographed Girls!!! - Cornflower Blue - 06-23-2012

They're all such beauties! I think I got a pair of the same color eyechips Eudmilla has and I was just considering putting them in one of my Ariettas yesterday. I guess great minds think alike!

RE: Some Love for my Less Photographed Girls!!! - Mag - 06-23-2012

Great group of girls!

RE: Some Love for my Less Photographed Girls!!! - Miruku Bunny - 06-24-2012

Lovely!
I love all the little props in their house. grin

RE: Some Love for my Less Photographed Girls!!! - kitten-squid - 06-24-2012

(06-23-2012, 02:17 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: They're all such beauties! I think I got a pair of the same color eyechips Eudmilla has and I was just considering putting them in one of my Ariettas yesterday. I guess great minds think alike!

Indeed! LOL

RE: Some Love for my Less Photographed Girls!!! - Lilcurly - 06-25-2012

Gorgeous girls smile I really like that wig on Hana.

RE: Some Love for my Less Photographed Girls!!! - kitten-squid - 06-25-2012

Thank you! smile