Dolly Market Forum
In Which a Custom is Nearly Completed - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: In Which a Custom is Nearly Completed (/showthread.php?tid=7253495)

In Which a Custom is Nearly Completed - Myracuulous - 07-26-2012

My first Pullip is now largely complete! I made her clothes, hair and eyechips myself, though her faceup is entirely stock. I think she needs a few tweaks here and there, but she's done enough that I can show her off.

[Image: portraitsm.png]

Scandalously, her only outfit is really her future undergarments. But she still makes them look good.

[Image: looksgoodsm.png]

All ready for some psudovictorian high-flying adventures, even if she is in her nightgown. Now, if I can just settle on a name...
[Image: adventuresm.png]

RE: In Which a Custom is Nearly Completed - kitten-squid - 07-26-2012

She's soooo pretty! I love her eyes!

RE: In Which a Custom is Nearly Completed - KiraKira - 07-26-2012

She looks so unique! I'm in awe that you made that wig...I wouldn't even know how to do that! I love her outfit too.

RE: In Which a Custom is Nearly Completed - aoiinu - 07-26-2012

You definitely have some skills there! *bows to your awesomeness*

RE: In Which a Custom is Nearly Completed - candydream - 07-26-2012

Pretty girl... I love how realistic her hair looks, very nice.

RE: In Which a Custom is Nearly Completed - ByronicHeroine - 07-27-2012

Wow! I can't wait to see her completed. Her undergarments look really great and well made. Her wig blows me away. I can make one out of yarn, but nothing like that. I love the color you chose for her eye chips too. What kind of final outfit is she going to have??

RE: In Which a Custom is Nearly Completed - SwordPony - 07-27-2012

She is so pretty!! You have done a great job!!

I can't wait to see her done!

RE: In Which a Custom is Nearly Completed - Myracuulous - 07-27-2012

Thank you all very much for the kind comments smile

I'm very glad lots of people like her wig, but secretly... it was actually really easy to make wink I sort of came up with the method through trial and error, so it's not perfect yet, but if people would like I might be able to make a tutorial once I've had a little more practice!

Her eventual "signature" outfit is supposed to be a red velvet victorian-ish riding jacket and bustle skirt, plus a leather belt with all her steampunk-y accessories and maybe a corset. Oh, and little leather boots with red spats. I still have a lot of work to do on her smile

RE: In Which a Custom is Nearly Completed - prettypuppet - 07-27-2012

She is beautiful so far ! The eye chips are such a neat colour :O She will look fantastic in the dress you described when she is all done. Cant wait to see !

RE: In Which a Custom is Nearly Completed - truelovewakes - 08-01-2012

I like her!!
She's for sure unique from everyone else, she's totally yours now. <33
I think you did a great job, and I can't wait to see what else you'll do with her! n____n

RE: In Which a Custom is Nearly Completed - Lilcurly - 08-01-2012

She looks great so far, looking forward to seeing her final look/outfit smile

RE: In Which a Custom is Nearly Completed - lovelydeadmoonlight - 08-16-2012

How lovely!! And remember, sometimes the best adventures are had when you're in your nightie. smile

RE: In Which a Custom is Nearly Completed - Myracuulous - 08-17-2012

Again, many thanks to all smile Kind words here have really helped give me the motivation to keep at it. Her outfit is now nearly done!

And I think she'd likely agree with you, Lovelydead ;P