The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Meet Their Royal Highnesses Romantic King and Queen (sort of) - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Meet Their Royal Highnesses Romantic King and Queen (sort of) (/showthread.php?tid=7253917)

Pages: 1 2

Meet Their Royal Highnesses Romantic King and Queen (sort of) - TrueFan - 09-10-2012

Greetings, my dear.
[Image: TheirMajesties1.jpg]

Shall we walk out to see our adoring public?
[Image: TheirMajesties2.jpg]

I (of course) felt that Romantic Queen should have been a Dal, so I stole the stock from Byul and gave it to Darony. I love this pair! So classy. I bought Darony to turn into a therianthrope, but as you see she had other plans.
[Image: TheirMajesties3.jpg]

He may have my favorite Isul faceup.
[Image: TheirMajesties4.jpg]

Isn't Darony majestic as a queen!
[Image: TheirMajesties5.jpg]

The Royal Wave.
[Image: TheirMajesties6.jpg]

Posing for their official portrait.
[Image: TheirMajesties7.jpg]

Thanks for looking!

RE: Meet Their Royal Highnesses Romantic King and Queen (sort of) - KiraKira - 09-10-2012

I agree--the Romantic Queen should definitely have been a Dal! Byul seems to snag all the good roles. Darony looks elegant and regal here...and she matches so nicely with Isul.

RE: Meet Their Royal Highnesses Romantic King and Queen (sort of) - Cornflower Blue - 09-10-2012

They look marvelous together! I thought it was Charlotte at first.

RE: Meet Their Royal Highnesses Romantic King and Queen (sort of) - Miss Edith - 09-10-2012

really beautiful True. Darony is one of my favourite Dals and she suits royalty well LOL Romantic King would be mine if .. if .. well, that money tree hasn't sprouted in the yard yet.

I love their clothes Heart 2

RE: Meet Their Royal Highnesses Romantic King and Queen (sort of) - myufish - 09-10-2012

wow Darony sure looks very regal ! Her face up suits the outfit very well smile
Lovely pair indeed.

RE: Meet Their Royal Highnesses Romantic King and Queen (sort of) - Lilcurly - 09-10-2012

They look great together, that stock really suits Darony.

RE: Meet Their Royal Highnesses Romantic King and Queen (sort of) - birdie - 09-10-2012

Darony was made for that outfit. Perfect!

RE: Meet Their Royal Highnesses Romantic King and Queen (sort of) - TrueFan - 09-10-2012

Thank you all! I can't stop admiring them.
smile

RE: Meet Their Royal Highnesses Romantic King and Queen (sort of) - ByronicHeroine - 09-11-2012

(09-10-2012, 09:48 PM)TrueFan Wrote: Thank you all! I can't stop admiring them.
smile

Why would you want to? They look fantastic.

RE: Meet Their Royal Highnesses Romantic King and Queen (sort of) - kimberbee - 09-12-2012

They're so majestic together, just absolutely perfect =]

RE: Meet Their Royal Highnesses Romantic King and Queen (sort of) - TrueFan - 09-12-2012

Thanks!

RE: Meet Their Royal Highnesses Romantic King and Queen (sort of) - FishiesGoPook - 09-12-2012

D'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

*huggles them both*

RE: Meet Their Royal Highnesses Romantic King and Queen (sort of) - elagabalus - 09-12-2012

They're such cuties! Are those their stock wigs? I love how gloomy Romantic King looks.

RE: Meet Their Royal Highnesses Romantic King and Queen (sort of) - TrueFan - 09-12-2012

Thanks for all the comments! Romantic King is stock except I trimmed his bangs; Romantic Queen's wig is from CanCan.

RE: Meet Their Royal Highnesses Romantic King and Queen (sort of) - elagabalus - 09-13-2012

I thought his hair looked a bit different! I really like what you did with it. :3