The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
MousekeEars Time :) - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: MousekeEars Time :) (/showthread.php?tid=7254329)

Pages: 1 2

MousekeEars Time :) - vanie - 11-17-2012

Last night a cute little box was left on my doorstep.

It was Donald Duck MousekeEars! smile A friend of mine sent this to me from Disneyland. She's so sweet!

[Image: 8191794768_07afd74388.jpg]

Donald is one of my favorite characters so I had to have his "hat"!

Now my mousekeEar count is up to 2. smile My dals are begging to go to Disneyland now!
[Image: 8191864840_d24582a90a.jpg]

My fingers are tickling now though to get more. Ahh Goofy, I kind of want you now! wink

Those who are wondering and can't get to a Disney Park, you can also get them online at Disneystore (but not in physical Disney Stores, I checked). sad

RE: MouskeEars Time :) - TrueFan - 11-17-2012

Cute cute cute! I know I'm going to get some at Disney World next month.

RE: MouskeEars Time :) - vanie - 11-17-2012

I'm so excited for you Truefan! I hope you get lots and lots! <3

RE: MouskeEars Time :) - Lilcurly - 11-17-2012

Those are very cwl!! It's pretty awesome that they fit Dal - are they made for Dal?

RE: MouskeEars Time :) - vanie - 11-17-2012

Lilcurly, no, but in my mind they are. wink

They are for collecting and can be worn by humans (there's a strap), or used as a keychain. smile

Oh, and if anyone is curious, they don't look half bad on Pullip either:

[Image: 8190962811_01e729dc6c.jpg]

RE: MousekeEars Time :) - vanie - 07-16-2013

I wanted to share, I got some new ears after visiting Disneyland this weekend. smile I also met with the same friend who gave me the Donald hat. This time she gave me this Dumbo popcorn container from Disneyland! And here's Kiki wearing her new Mickey hat!

[Image: 9295284858_d076f566a6_z.jpg]

I wish I could have gotten more hats. They were on sale 2 for $15 at the park (I got goofy too). I really wanted Minnie but I couldn't find her hat anywhere. sad I didn't realize they made them in human size too, so you could uh...match your dolls! Haha. (Slight flashes of a possible PUDDLE entry? haha)

I also wish I could have taken more pics of Kiki actually at the park but it was SO HOT and I hardly had breaks to take pics. ;_; Next time, I guess!

RE: MousekeEars Time :) - KiraKira - 07-16-2013

So adorable--that dumbo popcorn container completes Kiki's look!

Thanks! I'm glad they didn't sell the Dumbo's at the park when I was there. Because if they did I'd be tempted to get more than one and try to recreate the ride for my dals ! XD

RE: MousekeEars Time :) - TrueFan - 07-16-2013

So cute! I still haven't posted any more photos of the MousekeEars I bought.

RE: MousekeEars Time :) - martah - 07-16-2013

Adorable! That is one amazing popcorn container. smile

(07-16-2013, 06:37 AM)TrueFan Wrote: So cute! I still haven't posted any more photos of the MousekeEars I bought.
Oh, you need to post yours! smile Which hats did you get? grin

(07-16-2013, 09:25 AM)martah Wrote: Adorable! That is one amazing popcorn container. smile
Thanks! I love it too! I'm not sure where I'm going to store it though, haha!

RE: MousekeEars Time :) - Cornflower Blue - 07-16-2013

How cute! If only all those Boy Scout popcorn tins I bought from the nephews for years were this adorable.

I got Donald and a pink set with Mickey on the front.

I'd love to see you and your matching Dal in MouskeEars at PUDDLE.
:-]

I love the regular Mickey ears! I really wanted to get the pink one or the green one too! I couldn't decide. sad Hehe, it's quite a possible idea for PUDDLE! Each time I saw a person walking by with the Minnie one, I kept thinking, "Oh, if we could only match!"

Here's a pic with wonderlandfan's Harmony. I love how she's dressed, she's so adorable!
[Image: 9295366693_db0e81818a.jpg]

We ate at Carnation Cafe. I had a Mickey Waffle! grin

Oh my goodness, that is adorable! Not more adorable than your doll on the Dumbo ride though.