The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
The Ginny Photo shoot! :) - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: The Ginny Photo shoot! :) (/showthread.php?tid=7254543)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: The Ginny Photo shoot! :) - Briscuit - 01-04-2013

Gahh! I LOVE her piercings!
I totally want to get a Pullip later on and give her a matching Monroe like mine. I look it would be so cute!
I love seeing people 'pierce' their pullips.

Ginny is fantastic! <3

RE: The Ginny Photo shoot! :) - Joichi - 01-04-2013

I can't stop admiring how creative this design of Ginny is (a doll with piercings or are they stick-on gem stickers?) Amazing and original! (wow I wouldn't have thought that was a Grell doll until you said 'her stock glasses') *applauses - this doll in particular is very photogenic, I love taking photos with that great smile of hers!

RE: The Ginny Photo shoot! :) - Lilcurly - 01-04-2013

Briscuit, That would look really cute smile & thanks!

Joichi, They're nail gems stuck on with a dot of white glue. & thank you smile I'm really pleased with how she's coming along.

RE: The Ginny Photo shoot! :) - Joichi - 01-04-2013

(01-04-2013, 07:50 PM)Lilcurly Wrote: Joichi, They're nail gems stuck on with a dot of white glue. & thank you smile I'm really pleased with how she's coming along.

Oh wow, they look just like real metal - it's very innovative. It makes me start thinking up what creative things I can do with dolls! I've been wondering how to go about with 'pretend' pierced earrings without damaging the ear of the Pullip..?

RE: The Ginny Photo shoot! :) - Lilcurly - 01-05-2013

I've only done actual piercings on ears, the only way I can think of to do fake ones would be the same method I've used here, with stick on/glued on jewels. Have a mooch through the customizing forum, there are all sorts of threads in there smile They will get you inspired!

RE: The Ginny Photo shoot! :) - Bloodstained - 01-06-2013

Yay! Ginny. grin

RE: The Ginny Photo shoot! :) - Lilcurly - 01-06-2013

(01-06-2013, 06:17 AM)Bloodstained Wrote: Yay! Ginny. grin

grin

RE: The Ginny Photo shoot! :) - beajjai033 - 01-06-2013

Your girl that I like didn't won the poll, but I guess after seeing these photos others made the right choice, she's pretty! Happy

RE: The Ginny Photo shoot! :) - Lilcurly - 01-07-2013

(01-06-2013, 11:37 PM)beajjai033 Wrote: Your girl that I like didn't won the poll, but I guess after seeing these photos others made the right choice, she's pretty! Happy

Lol, awww, which of my dolls did you like?

RE: The Ginny Photo shoot! :) - Zooey - 01-28-2013

Ginny looks great! I especially like the eyes- they add a lot to her personality! smile

RE: The Ginny Photo shoot! :) - Lilcurly - 01-29-2013

^Thanks very much smile

RE: The Ginny Photo shoot! :) - ladywindsor - 01-30-2013

Ginny looks great and is so fashionable!
Those are nice red glasses and I am so humored by the eye glass chain on such a young lady, makes her look super brainy.

RE: The Ginny Photo shoot! :) - Lilcurly - 01-31-2013

Lol, they're her stock glasses :p (she's a Grell), they're ace aren't they grin

RE: The Ginny Photo shoot! :) - ayowhatupkrees - 02-08-2013

Ginny is the prettiest Grell I've ever seen! O: I love her eyes so much! She's an amazingly pretty Pullip. ^^

RE: The Ginny Photo shoot! :) - Lilcurly - 02-08-2013

Lol, thanks so much grin