The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014 - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Forum Stuff (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28271)
+--- Forum: Conventions (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28215)
+--- Thread: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014 (/showthread.php?tid=7255546)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014 - ByronicHeroine - 06-07-2014

Sorry to hear about your day lyric. Tomorrow should make up for it, right? I'm at the hotel sorting though stuff for tomorrow. I just realized I have no way to get in touch with anyone other than going downstairs, but I'm busy...

RE: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014 - Severity - 06-07-2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Millie showing off her new dress! The tea party was great fun! See everyone tomorrow!

RE: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014 - Meowceline - 06-07-2014

Wish I had as much fun as you guys, no one but olly talked to me... And I go to school with her so it doesn't count

RE: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014 - Severity - 06-07-2014

Awwww sad I'm so shy too I end people to literally get in my face and start talking! I'll be sure to try to find you today'

RE: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014 - Meowceline - 06-07-2014

So I forgot my camera can you guys post anything you guys took of puddle here or send me a link? To where you have your photos?

RE: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014 - TrueFan - 06-09-2014

Meowceline, I hope Saturday made up for Friday night! I'm sorry no one talked to you. It's so hard for me to get around and talk to everyone. But I was happy to see you at PUDDLE!

RE: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014 - Cornflower Blue - 06-09-2014

[Image: 14192637018_f25a21facf_z.jpg]
It looks like Bisou is worn out after a fun filled weekend attending PUDDLE in Chicago. It was wonderful to meet a lot of our DM forum members in person, as well as other new Pullip fans.

A great, big THANK YOU! to Truefan and Babelglyph for all the time and effort you put into planning and organizing this wonderful event. And thanks to all the other people who volunteer their time and donate prizes for the contests and raffles and goodies for the gift bags! I have lots a photos to share in the next couple of days, so stay tuned!

RE: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014 - Meowceline - 06-09-2014

Yay photos!
Cornflower that pic is sooo cute

RE: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014 - Cornflower Blue - 06-09-2014

Thanks! Now I really have to get to bed because I have to go to work in the morning. :S Too bad I can't stay home and go through photos and play with my goodies. Tongue

RE: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014 - TrueFan - 06-10-2014

Another PUDDLE has come and gone and it was a great one! I’m still tallying everything, but we had over 75 paid attendees, when our highest in previous years was 60, and we raised over $1000 for charity.

I’m sorry I didn’t have more time to spend with every attendee, but this year there was so much mingling and that was terrific! I saw lots of people talking who didn’t know each other before PUDDLE. A big thank you to babelglyph for creating the 10 questions ice breaker and the trivia contest (and for everything else she does, of course).

I keep track of the approximate value of PUDDLE – everything that is donated plus actual costs like the meeting room – and this year the event was worth about $6000! And we were able to put it on because of the generous donations of sponsors, vendors, and attendees. A big thank you to all our sponsors and vendors for their generous donations.

If you have a little time and would like to help PUDDLE, please (1) thank our sponsors and vendors by email or mail for sponsoring PUDDLE and (2) shop at their stores. Whether or not they choose to donate again can be influenced by your contact.
Sponsors: http://puddlestyle.com/sponsors.html
Vendors: http://puddlestyle.com/vendors.html

Special thank yous to Groove USA, vanie, PullipStyle, the Shifty Lizard, and Denise’s Azone Store for donating dolls to be raffled or auctioned off. Also to Pixachii and vadafade for donating a pair of chips for every gift bag, to KiraKira for donating 50 pair of custom eyechips, and to dragonlady/AintThatCunnin for donating the most handmade items like hats, dresses, and stuffies for the gift bags and door prizes.

A special thank you to Requiem, Quamara, Pixachii and Kawaii Kandy for judging the contests. Thank you to Requiem for providing the prize gift bags and numbered head bands for the first, second and third place winners of the full custom and modification contests. She definitely helped raise the bar for prizes in the future!

A special thank you to Groove USA, KerriaRosette, and myufish for the OOAK Yeolume who alone raised $560 for charity.

That’s probably enough for now. We are discussing next year’s date and theme, and a survey will go out soon to get feedback. Suggestions welcome!

RE: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014 - rayelm - 06-10-2014

(06-07-2014, 02:10 PM)Meowceline Wrote: Wish I had as much fun as you guys, no one but olly talked to me... And I go to school with her so it doesn't count

I'm sorry that Friday was such a bust for you. sad I tried to talk to everyone there but I must have missed you. Did you have fun Saturday, though?

Cornflower Blue, I love your photo! Bisou was one of my favorites in the contests, she made me smile every time I looked at her.

I really enjoyed the show and had a lot of fun. I'm pleased to hear how much you earned for charity this year! There were so many cute items up for raffle it was hard to focus. LOL If I can afford to go next year, I certainly will!

RE: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014 - Meowceline - 06-10-2014

(06-10-2014, 06:27 AM)rayelm Wrote:
(06-07-2014, 02:10 PM)Meowceline Wrote: Wish I had as much fun as you guys, no one but olly talked to me... And I go to school with her so it doesn't count

I'm sorry that Friday was such a bust for you. sad I tried to talk to everyone there but I must have missed you. Did you have fun Saturday, though?

Cornflower Blue, I love your photo! Bisou was one of my favorites in the contests, she made me smile every time I looked at her.

I really enjoyed the show and had a lot of fun. I'm pleased to hear how much you earned for charity this year! There were so many cute items up for raffle it was hard to focus. LOL If I can afford to go next year, I certainly will!

I guess it wasn't all that I expected but yes I had fun. It's just hard to know who is who. I like trying to talk to people here and at the show but is know know everyone's user names

RE: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014 - fishy - 06-10-2014

(06-10-2014, 06:48 AM)Meowceline Wrote:
(06-10-2014, 06:27 AM)rayelm Wrote:

I guess it wasn't all that I expected but yes I had fun. It's just hard to know who is who. I like trying to talk to people here and at the show but is know know everyone's user names

Maybe next time, people could wear username name-tags? :? *brainstorming*

(If it makes you feel any better, I didn't get there at all. I'm living vicariously through my Flickr feeds!)

RE: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014 - TrueFan - 06-10-2014

We do wear nametags. Everyone in the room is required to wear a nametag.

I'm sorry it wasn't what you expected, Meowceline. If you have some specific suggestions on how we can make it better, please let us know.

Those present at PUDDLE know we somehow ended up in the smaller half of the large meeting room instead of the half we are usually in. I heard back from hotel staff today. The employee I communicated with about the room and who confirmed that I had Woodfield B actually put us in the system as having Woodfield A. She parted company with the Holiday Inn soon after (I'm guessing involuntarily) and no one caught the mistake. So it was an honest mistake, and the current manager apologized (for the room, for the Styrofoam cups on Saturday, and for the less-than-friendly desk clerk Friday night).

RE: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014 - rayelm - 06-10-2014

(06-10-2014, 06:48 AM)Meowceline Wrote: I guess it wasn't all that I expected but yes I had fun. It's just hard to know who is who. I like trying to talk to people here and at the show but is know know everyone's user names

My real name is Raye-Lynn, if you remember me. smile I had short brown hair and glasses and was carrying around an Ala (usually without her wig). I've only just started using my account here because I was told (at PUDDLE) that I should use my account. Tongue

It was so busy Friday and Saturday; I think that everyone had to speak up to be heard, but I'm glad that you had fun at the actual show. I'm sorry that you felt so left out and I hope that you enjoyed it enough to return next year (I definitely think I will!).