The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014 - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Forum Stuff (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28271)
+--- Forum: Conventions (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28215)
+--- Thread: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014 (/showthread.php?tid=7255546)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014 - MissMandyLynne - 06-12-2014

I'm sad I didn't get to go sad now this is the only year I don't have a mug - unless there was one made for the first puddle then I'm missing that one too

RE: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014 - lyricsoul - 06-12-2014

Just wanted to post a picture of Penelope in the teddy bear eyes that pixachii and vadafade donated to the gift bags. (also she's rewigged in Dilettante's straightened wig that obviously needs more straightening and a cut).

[Image: 14206570440_a436b17df5_z.jpg]Untitled by vampiresmama, on Flickr

I'm seriously considering getting these for all of my dolls. lol I love them.

RE: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014 - Severity - 06-12-2014

Yes, I love my eyechips! I got a green pair and they're gorgeous in my Beatrice! I'd take a picture but she's in pieces again, haha. I think my mom got orange ones, which made her happy 'cause it's her favorite color. :3

RE: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014 - rayelm - 06-12-2014

Oh my gosh, how pretty! *_* I definitely need to use the ones I got now, knowing how nice they look on a Pullip.

RE: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014 - TrueFan - 06-12-2014

Mandy, there was no mug the first year, so you aren't missing that one.

RE: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014 - MissMandyLynne - 06-13-2014

that's what i thought Jane - anybody want to be extremely nice and give up their mug? - lol - no i kid

RE: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014 - Meowceline - 06-13-2014

(06-13-2014, 04:17 AM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: that's what i thought Jane - anybody want to be extremely nice and give up their mug? - lol - no i kid

If I would have known I would have got it for you, I had two gift bags, one for me and one for my bf and he dosent care so I could have gotten it for you sorry

RE: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014 - MissMandyLynne - 06-13-2014

(06-13-2014, 08:19 AM)Meowceline Wrote:
(06-13-2014, 04:17 AM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: that's what i thought Jane - anybody want to be extremely nice and give up their mug? - lol - no i kid

If I would have known I would have got it for you, I had two gift bags, one for me and one for my bf and he dosent care so I could have gotten it for you sorry

sadness *tear* its okay though - at least i know you would have tried ^^

RE: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014 - *NatTheCat* - 06-13-2014

(06-12-2014, 01:49 PM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: I'm sad I didn't get to go sad now this is the only year I don't have a mug - unless there was one made for the first puddle then I'm missing that one too

Aw, they give out mugs? :3
I'm in the same boat as you, Mandy. Didn't make it this year. sad How about next year? ^.^

By the way, [to those who attended] how was PUDDLE? I'm not exactly a social person, since at times I feel really awkward around people, [raised in the country as an only child with around 20 cats 24/7, that's whatcha get LOL] but it does sound fun and interesting! Maybe if I finish my custom by July, I can let myself save up... :3

RE: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014 - TrueFan - 06-13-2014

There is one part of the day where everyone gets to choose a door prize, and 10 of the prizes are usually PUDDLE mugs.

I had a great time, but of course I always do! To a certain extent, PUDDLE is what you make of it. The best part is spending time with other doll lovers.

RE: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014 - rayelm - 06-14-2014

PUDDLE was a lot of fun for me, mostly because I was able to meet so many nice people. I feel like I'm in a doll collecting no man's land where I live, so I really enjoyed talking to other people who have similar interests.

RE: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014 - babelglyph - 06-14-2014

This year, we had a lot of different ways to help you meet other doll collectors, so even people who are shy had good ways to get to know other people!

RE: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014 - rayelm - 06-14-2014

I liked all of the activities, especially the ice breaker list and the word game (not sure I remember what you called it?). They helped me relax and gave me a good reason to say "Hi, I'm so-and-so, what's your name?"

RE: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014 - TrueFan - 06-16-2014

My PUDDLE haul. I didn't bring that much back - no time for shopping!
PUDDLE loot

RE: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2014 - Severity - 06-16-2014

I'm beyond shy, I'm diagnosed with general anxiety disorder and panic disorder. I was kind of worried because the sensation of hearing lots of people talking at once in a small space is something that triggers my anxiety. I was kind of worried about PUDDLE, but you know what? I had my Xanax in my purse but I didn't need it. The atmosphere was just so calm, both at the tea party and the event itself that I didn't get triggered at all. Getting to meet a lot of the people in smaller activities like the ones on Friday, combined with knowing that I "knew" a lot of people from the forums really helped put me at ease. smile