The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Illinois/Chicago area peeps - shall we meet this fall? - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Forum Stuff (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28271)
+--- Forum: Meet-ups (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28221)
+--- Thread: Illinois/Chicago area peeps - shall we meet this fall? (/showthread.php?tid=7255678)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Illinois/Chicago area peeps - shall we meet this fall? - babelglyph - 10-05-2013

I'm much more interested in the zoo over the aquarium, personally, but I suppose it partly depends on WHEN this meet will be.

I move out of state mid-December, so sometime before then would be great...

RE: Illinois/Chicago area peeps - shall we meet this fall? - MissMandyLynne - 11-20-2013

Completely forgot about this - anybody still interested in meeting up before Christmas?

RE: Illinois/Chicago area peeps - shall we meet this fall? - TrueFan - 11-20-2013

It didn't seem like there was much interest, so I decided to let it drop until after the new year. Now that I've broken my ankle, I don't see myself coming up until January at the earliest anyway. But we can certainly start thinking about something for early next year!

RE: Illinois/Chicago area peeps - shall we meet this fall? - ByronicHeroine - 11-20-2013

I'm looking forward to it. I'm sorry I was so quite about it. I just wasn't sure if I was going to be able to make it to anything. It had been such a busy time.

RE: Illinois/Chicago area peeps - shall we meet this fall? - MissMandyLynne - 11-20-2013

(11-20-2013, 09:07 AM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: I'm looking forward to it. I'm sorry I was so quite about it. I just wasn't sure if I was going to be able to make it to anything. It had been such a busy time.

Well we could always make it a small meet with a Monomo with her leg in a cast in homage to Jane Happy

RE: Illinois/Chicago area peeps - shall we meet this fall? - TrueFan - 11-20-2013

(11-20-2013, 10:55 AM)MissMandyLynne Wrote:
(11-20-2013, 09:07 AM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: I'm looking forward to it. I'm sorry I was so quite about it. I just wasn't sure if I was going to be able to make it to anything. It had been such a busy time.

Well we could always make it a small meet with a Monomo with her leg in a cast in homage to Jane Happy
Haha, love the idea, but I'm not travelling up there with the cast. But how about January or February?

Sounds like a plan - still plan on going to Springfield on the 21st?

I am not sure if I can drive that far with my ankle
:-[

RE: Illinois/Chicago area peeps - shall we meet this fall? - ByronicHeroine - 11-20-2013

Either month will work well for me right now