The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Show your new Doll! - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Show your new Doll! (/showthread.php?tid=7255894)

RE: Show your new Doll! - GreysPrincess - 06-02-2017

So pretty! I've always really liked Pullips with non-traditional wigs like Amarri's, and I love that apron!

RE: Show your new Doll! - Offgenemi - 06-03-2017

love the photo of Avena/ Amarri. she is a very cute girl. I heard her stock is very good quality as well.

RE: Show your new Doll! - redrenard - 06-04-2017

Congrats to everyone and their new dollies. renlee83 congrats on your Amarri, isn't her hair just awesome? smile

Wanted to share my Charon custom face-up.

[Image: 34155553764_0fc04a46c2.jpg]Piper by Doll Parts, on Flickr

[Image: 34155422664_8414d2e2a3.jpg]Piper by Doll Parts, on Flickr

Finally got some Momokos. I've taken such a shine to these dollies, just love them. Wish they were a little cheaper though.

[Image: 34174444974_6f7aab76b5.jpg]Constance by Doll Parts, on Flickr

RE: Show your new Doll! - GreysPrincess - 06-04-2017

Redrenard, I'm just in love with Piper! Such a pretty face! You have some of the neatest customs; it makes me think I need to get a few more in my collection!

RE: Show your new Doll! - redrenard - 06-06-2017

Thank you so much Greysprincess. Happy you like Piper. Honestly I've become kinda obsessed with customs. I don't buy pullips like I use to. I much rather spend the money on customs these days.

RE: Show your new Doll! - fishy - 06-08-2017

This isn't exactly mine, but this is a customization project I'm working on for a friend, made of stuff we already had: a 50cm 1/4 scale Big Pullip Sailor Venus! smile

I'm going to try to get done better photos of her later (sorry for the multipost, my phone limits post size unless I do a preview link thing...) :'(

RE: Show your new Doll! - renlee83 - 06-12-2017

Aquel is new to my dolly zoo. She is great, despite her arms falling apart like the cruddy type 3 appendages they were. Luckily, I had a spare MIO kit around, and she is now quite the repaired cutie. Also got rid of her ridiculously cheap fall-apart shoes.
[Image: 2eevp7k.jpg]
[Image: 33m0as5.jpg]

RE: Show your new Doll! - MercyTiara - 06-12-2017

(06-04-2017, 11:09 AM)redrenard Wrote: Congrats to everyone and their new dollies. renlee83 congrats on your Amarri, isn't her hair just awesome? smile

Wanted to share my Charon custom face-up.

[Image: 34155553764_0fc04a46c2.jpg]Piper by Doll Parts, on Flickr

[Image: 34155422664_8414d2e2a3.jpg]Piper by Doll Parts, on Flickr

Finally got some Momokos. I've taken such a shine to these dollies, just love them. Wish they were a little cheaper though.

[Image: 34174444974_6f7aab76b5.jpg]Constance by Doll Parts, on Flickr

Piper is stunning! I love her colour scheme!

Also Renlee, congrats on Aquelle... she's so adorable in the sunshine there!

And fishy that sailor Venus is so striking! How creative to put her on a 1/4 body!

RE: Show your new Doll! - fishy - 06-12-2017

(06-12-2017, 08:17 AM)MercyTiara Wrote: And fishy that sailor Venus is so striking! How creative to put her on a 1/4 body!

It's a wonderful original idea I stole fair and square from Requiem Art. :3 ////imitation is the sincerest form////

RE: Show your new Doll! - Lejays17 - 06-17-2017

Lovelt new dollies everyone - such beauties.

I'm finally able to properly appreciate my newest girl, she was a partial gift to my DH for his birthday, so I had to wait to take photos of her.
[Image: 0b610b35f21958003fcea78ce0cf67db.jpg]

(and thanks to someone - maybe Alliecat? - who suggested using skewers/knitting needles to use as standing assistants. So much easier to prop them up in the garden with them Happy )

RE: Show your new Doll! - s1dthesqu1d - 06-18-2017

I love seeing everyone's new kiddos! They're all so cute LOL

Here's some pictures of my two newest, Cosmic Jupi (Comet) and Colline (Maggie)
[Image: 51w549]
[Image: 369u76][Image: 7gUSQZ][Image: 3o03q0][Image: 4aJ864]

RE: Show your new Doll! - dargosmydaddy - 06-23-2017

So I blame this on Alliecat and all her lovely photos of Daesani. A Date Masamune popped up on ebay last week for a very reasonable price, and I put in a minimum bid, not expecting to win...

[img][Image: 34661283013_9740ee747d_z.jpg]DM1 by tisue999, on Flickr[/img]

I love her skin tone and her eyebrow and her impish little grin. I love the fact that I easily managed to open her up and change her eyes! I'm pretty hit or miss with that (I've attempted two Dals and a Taeyang, and only one of the Dals went smoothly). Yay! I like her wig more than I thought I would, but I think I'll eventually change it. In the mean time, her hat is really amusing, and does a good job keeping her hair out of her eyes. I still need to figure out the perfect name for her, too.

RE: Show your new Doll! - Alliecat - 06-23-2017

Woohoo!! Hahaha!!! I can't wait to see what you do with her. She has SO much potential. Maybe yours has a lil better wig than mine; you couldn't see her eyes and she didn't strike me as a barrette-&-hair-clip kinda girl, plus it had an awful box-hair crimp in the back. I suppose I could've trimmed it... wasn't that brave then. And other people's redhead Dates had worked their magic. I am scared to open anyone's head so yay for you on the re-chip -- looks good. Mine was difficult to name too.
Did you know Date Masamune was a real person? Google him -- interesting guy. Even had a seafaring connection so that fits my gang perfectly.
So many people have "enabled" me since I joined here with my one lil mini. Glad to reciprocate LOL

I learned about knitting needles from "Dolly Treasures". I don't know how she does it on a smooth floor?? I need longer ones too.
Congrats to everyone on all your lovely new additions! grin Show us some more photos!

RE: Show your new Doll! - GreysPrincess - 06-27-2017

I'm sure nobody's surprised anymore that I end up with a new doll every time TM gets a new shipment in. Noir's not a doll I probably would have ever bought otherwise (she's a bit dark for my tastes and I'm not a huge fan of lip chains) but again, I'm a sucker for a bargain and having seen enough pictures of DeadlyNova's Piper had me convinced I could add some color to her to make her more my style. I think I was pretty successful with that. I've been thinking recently that I'd love to have another girl with heterochromia; I didn't stick with her original eyes but they are actually both stock chips (Alberic's and Maguna's).

[Image: 34750508353_316d8d3aee_z.jpg]

She didn't give me a whole lot of choice on her name; the day I picked her up I was on my way to a wedding and when I got back in the car and went to check on her suddenly she was Nelly.

RE: Show your new Doll! - Lejays17 - 06-27-2017

Pretty hair on Noir - makes her look very different.

Got Chicca today, quick pic this evening on the kitchen table.
[Image: 044bfff56a3c27f8aad420cc082e459c.jpg]