The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Show your new Doll! - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Show your new Doll! (/showthread.php?tid=7255894)

RE: Show your new Doll! - Missy_Crane - 02-27-2014

Wow, he's so...pink! he has a healthy glow that reminds me of Gyro, unlike some of the more um...jaundiced Taes LOL (sorry Tantus, I love you, but it's true xD)

He's gorgeous, kingsgirl, you must be so happy with him smile

RE: Show your new Doll! - Cornflower Blue - 02-27-2014

He's a handsome guy! I like the skintone a lot. Looks like he's got those ridiculous Captain Hook/Alberic shoes.

RE: Show your new Doll! - Severity - 02-27-2014

Oh Ramiro is GORGEOUS. ...I may have just made another addition to my wish list.

RE: Show your new Doll! - Cosmicheart - 02-27-2014

oh wow!!! he is gorgeous, his stock pics do no justice! Congrats! smile

RE: Show your new Doll! - KiraKira - 02-27-2014

Congratulations--Ramiro is a very gorgeous Tae! smile He looks like he's been basking in the sun--that's a good thing!

RE: Show your new Doll! - kingsgirl1015 - 02-27-2014

Thank you all! He is indeed a very handsome fella!

RE: Show your new Doll! - Missy_Crane - 02-28-2014

SHE'S HERE! Heart 2

[Image: 2urrrtg.jpg]

[Image: 29n75tt.jpg]

[Image: 21e47m0.jpg]

RE: Show your new Doll! - vadafade - 02-28-2014

Wow, you got her full-stock and everything!! Ah, Prunella will always be the most gorgeous Pullip ever made! Congrats, Missy! Any idea what her name might be?

RE: Show your new Doll! - KiraKira - 02-28-2014

Prunella has the prettiest stock faceup ever. Congratulations! smile

Ee thanks you guys!

While I'm delighted to be hosting her and a big part of me wants to keep her, I've decided she will be going up for adoption. So I can't name her because the second I do she won't be going anywhere LOL

Her faceup is dazzling with that two-tone eyeshadow! And no infamous lip crack/peeling either smile

That's great to hear that she has no lip cracking. Aw, she's going up for adoption? (Did you get her to harvest her stock? LOL.) wink

Don't tempt meeee LOL I love that she even comes with a human sized H Naoto tote bag. Adorable!

Hahaha! We're such enablers!

RE: Show your new Doll! - Severity - 02-28-2014

photo F66DD235-D1BA-442E-BB77-155631093AD9.jpg

Not a new doll, but I had to show off Alanna's new outfit. There's a seller on etsy who does these adorable MLP inspired Pullip hoodie outfits, and when I saw there was one of Derpy Hooves, I couldn't resist. (I love the grey/yellow color scheme...also one of my nicknames is Muffin!) there are these little tiny wings on the back and everything!

RE: Show your new Doll! - Cornflower Blue - 02-28-2014

Congrats on the Pru, Missy_Crane! She's a great Pullip.

Severity, Derpy outfit is cute, not derpy!