The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Show your new Doll! - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Show your new Doll! (/showthread.php?tid=7255894)

RE: Show your new Doll! - Chyntia - 12-15-2014

Congratulations to all the new dollies!!
Oh my Hina, I love her dark eyes!
Wauw I love Kirsche! Her outfit is so cute!
Fishy, I did not know Ai's were so adorable!!

RE: Show your new Doll! - Missy_Crane - 12-16-2014

Kirsche is looking so adorable in that outfit grin

RE: Show your new Doll! - Briscuit - 12-16-2014

Thank you for the compliments towards my Kirsche. LOL
I'm so happy with her.

Fishy: So cute! I love her bunny hat and the adorable pinkness!! ^^

RE: Show your new Doll! - Severity - 12-20-2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Moon grin grin grin

RE: Show your new Doll! - PullipPrincess - 12-21-2014

Congratulations everyone on your cute new dolls~! <3

Here's my two new girls, Evangeline (Raphia) and Nanako (Nina):

[Image: Nanako_zpseeb80ec2.jpg]

[Image: Evangeline_zpse0568ffd.jpg]

[Image: EvaandNana_zps583c1f8e.jpg]

Poor Evangeline still is in her box because I need to put up more shelves. ^^; As for Nanako, she was pretty unexpected. I found her for just 4,320 yen (roughly $36 USD) at Hobby Off (it's like a thrift store) last night and my brother and husband bought her for me! <3

RE: Show your new Doll! - Briscuit - 12-21-2014

Holy cow! Congrats on that find!!!
Nina is my Grail right now, so I'm insanely jealous! Only $36? Whoa!
They're both very pretty!!(:

RE: Show your new Doll! - PullipPrincess - 12-21-2014

(12-21-2014, 05:47 PM)Briscuit Wrote: Holy cow! Congrats on that find!!!
Nina is my Grail right now, so I'm insanely jealous! Only $36? Whoa!
They're both very pretty!!(:

Thank you so much! yay I was extremely shocked to find her there too, with most of her stock and her stand no less! I hope you'll be able to find your own Nina someday too! She's a hard one to get a hold of, but don't lose hope! Usually you can find a good deal on any doll if you keep searching. ^.^

RE: Show your new Doll! - Chyntia - 12-23-2014

Wauuuw congratulations!! What a find smile! Can't wait untill you unpack Evangeline, looking forward to see your pictures! grin

RE: Show your new Doll! - PullipPrincess - 12-24-2014

(12-23-2014, 10:11 PM)Chyntia Wrote: Wauuuw congratulations!! What a find smile! Can't wait untill you unpack Evangeline, looking forward to see your pictures! grin

Thank you, Chyntia! ^.^ I feel really lucky to be able to have found her and to be able to include her into my doll family. :3 As for Evangeline, I should be able to unbox her very soon! smile There will definitely be lots of pictures of her, I'm sure, especially when I get around to rewigging her! x3

RE: Show your new Doll! - PullipPrincess - 12-28-2014

I'm still freaking out over the Christmas gift my brother got me! <3 I've been waiting to open it for months now, thinking about what Pullip he possibly could have gotten for me, but I never expected Helter Skelter Ririko!

[Image: PrettyChristmasGift2_zps4e449ee9.jpg]

[Image: PrettyChristmasGift_zpsd58415c4.jpg]

[Image: PrettyChristmasGift3_zpscf919230.jpg]

RE: Show your new Doll! - Kyubi09 - 12-28-2014

Wah!! Pullip Princess, You lucky duck! Ririko is GORGEOUS!

I will admit. I'm also super stoked about my surprise Christmas gift from my sister-in-Law and her dear husband. (I did not think I would get any pullips, never mind one like Midori-chan.) [Image: 15934935809_770820538d_c.jpg]Fukusawa Midori x La robe very clair. by spitechan, on Flickr

RE: Show your new Doll! - PullipPrincess - 12-28-2014

Thank you, Kyubi~! yay She really is lovely, now it's just a matter of trying to make room for her and her crazy dress. ^^;

And you seem to be quite lucky, yourself! yay Congratulations on getting Midori! She's such an elegant looking doll~! <3

RE: Show your new Doll! - Chyntia - 12-28-2014

Wauw pullipprincess she is gorgeous! As to you Kyubi, la robe is so cute! Congratulations on both your dollies! grin

RE: Show your new Doll! - Missy_Crane - 12-29-2014

Wow, a Ririko and La Rove Vert Clair! Beautiful dollies guys, congrats on such wonderful prezzies! ^-^

RE: Show your new Doll! - PullipPrincess - 12-29-2014

Thank you both so much! :3