The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Show your new Doll! - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Show your new Doll! (/showthread.php?tid=7255894)

RE: Show your new Doll! - Severity - 02-15-2015

[Image: 18g394.jpg]
I did a whole photoshoot of Vale; this is a teaser grin

RE: Show your new Doll! - Alliecat - 02-16-2015

Wow, lots of new dolls. Congratulations everyone -- it's nice to share your new addition with those who understand how excited you are smile
A second member of fishy's crew has arrived to join the PrettyTiny Film Company & Modelling Studio...
She's adorable, and she has the cutest little blue shoes which don't often show in photos under her long gown.
More pix to come when I sort through today's storm-day-project photoshoot. (Also why I didn't get any of the other storm-day projects done.)
But, I have a real dilemma; she's the first doll to arrive for which I didn't already have a name in mind, or one presented itself immediately. ??????!...

[Image: 15922289543_5174336f60_o.jpg]

RE: Show your new Doll! - Severity - 02-16-2015

My first thought was Cassiopeia, who I knew was a myth but I couldn't remember her story. And then I looked it up. Wayyyyy too morbid, haha!

RE: Show your new Doll! - Missy_Crane - 02-18-2015

[Image: WslQopJ.jpg]

One Fan, Two Fan Three Fan, Blue Fan! Yay, twins!

Pictured is Courtney, on the right, and the newcomer, her stock twin Monica Heart

RE: Show your new Doll! - Cornflower Blue - 02-18-2015

Lovely! I keep my Re-Fan dressed in Sugary Carnival, too.

RE: Show your new Doll! - Nekoshoujo - 02-18-2015

aww they look so sweet together. Congrats on the new addition

RE: Show your new Doll! - Chyntia - 02-18-2015

Here is my super handsome new guy; Raiki Heart

[Image: 16377656719_1d2176a95d_z.jpg]

RE: Show your new Doll! - smokeWeeb - 02-19-2015

(02-18-2015, 11:51 PM)Chyntia Wrote: Here is my super handsome new guy; Raiki Heart

[Image: 16377656719_1d2176a95d_z.jpg]
wow! that is such a stunning picture! he looks great Oh My
I'm jealous

RE: Show your new Doll! - Missy_Crane - 02-19-2015

Thank you very much, CB and Neko :3 (You know CB, that dress has traveled around from girl to girl since I got it, trying to find its true owner. I think my Fan wears it better than the rest of the family...although Fans seem to wear anything well. She's such a versatile Pullip smile and your Lila Lucy certainly looks extraordinary in it!)

Chyntia, wow, what a handsome guy! Does Raiki have brown eyes or green?

RE: Show your new Doll! - Miss Edith - 02-19-2015

congrats to everyone with new additions smile

Missy, YAY twins !!!

RE: Show your new Doll! - Missy_Crane - 02-19-2015

I think you put the idea in my head, Miss E! Heart lol

RE: Show your new Doll! - Chyntia - 02-19-2015

Thank you very much SmokeWeeb! It took me a while to get his hair right as it is quite long and super soft! yay
His eye are a very very dark green Missy! It is quite difficult to capture with the camera, maybe if I have better light over the weekend I will try to caputer them! He does need some foils one day wink!

RE: Show your new Doll! - Miss Edith - 02-19-2015

(02-19-2015, 08:55 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: I think you put the idea in my head, Miss E! Heart lol

sorry/not sorry LOL I admit I do love me some twins. Your Fans are gorgeous smile

RE: Show your new Doll! - Cornflower Blue - 02-20-2015

Congrats on Raiki, Chyntia! As the only toothy Tae to be released so far, he's unique and has great, casual style stock.

RE: Show your new Doll! - Chyntia - 02-20-2015

Thank you CB! I love him to bits!! I was so excited when Nadine told me he was back in stock at PS! grin he really is a must have!