Dolly Market Forum
My favorite couple! - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: My favorite couple! (/showthread.php?tid=7255933)

My favorite couple! - Dolly_Moma - 10-13-2013

Do you have a favorite dolly couple? Show them off please smile

Here's mine!

[Image: SweetCouple2_zps41f8f1f9.jpg]

[Image: SweetCouple3_zps7c707650.jpg]

[Image: SweetCouple5_zpsf33df5c4.jpg]

~Declan and Kayiyn

RE: My favorite couple! - KiraKira - 10-16-2013

All of my pullips & taes are couples...so it was hard for me to choose a favorite.

Please excuse the old photos, but this couple is probably my favorite out of all the ones I have! This is Koto & Akira, both with face-ups by Myufish.
Couple Time (2 of 8)

Akira & Koto, Summer 2012...

Akira & Koto

Akira fell asleep.

RE: My favorite couple! - Dolly_Moma - 10-16-2013

They look great together! Especially love that last pic.

RE: My favorite couple! - Cornflower Blue - 10-16-2013

Edward and Stella are my favorite couple. Here they are posing topless for shirtless week.
[Image: 6872570532_9342de961a_z.jpg]

[Image: 6872570396_847b9c0684_z.jpg]

RE: My favorite couple! - Joichi - 10-17-2013

Aww all the couples are so sweet, I need to find a bachelor for one of my Pullip girls to join these lovely pin-ups (haha)

RE: My favorite couple! - Lilcurly - 10-17-2013

I only have one couple, Meg & Jake....

Their pictures are all mega dated by the way....

DSC_0453

Meg & Jake

Hmm... I could only find a couple of pics. I really need to shift my butt & take some updated pics of my dolls!

RE: My favorite couple! - Missy_Crane - 10-18-2013

Ah, everyone's couples are so cute! Heart Dolly_Mama I love the angle of that first one, they look so sweet kidding around together xD

Juliet & Ty want to join in the romantic fun! They went out into the front garden today to try out their new shoes smile

[Image: 15e8lsl.jpg]

[Image: jkczt5.jpg]

[Image: 313hyll.jpg]

[Image: 2rei4c8.jpg]

[Image: 2nc13j6.jpg]

[Image: x391mt.jpg]

RE: My favorite couple! - supernova - 10-18-2013

Ah couples! I don't actually have any couples yet, they're still all getting to know each other. :p

However I do have this sweet photo of Eren and Nano together and who knows...they could end up a couple one day. wink

[Image: 10186598035_a937e77594.jpg]

RE: My favorite couple! - Dolly_Moma - 10-18-2013

So many unique dynamics, I love them all!

@MissyCrane nice touch having him in pink shoes and her in blue. Did they trade or is Ty just that awesome? smile

@supernova they definitely compliment each other nicely!

RE: My favorite couple! - Joichi - 10-18-2013

@MissyCrane aww those shoes, i didn't notice before until Dolly_Moma pointed them out. What brand of shoes are they? I wanted to get a pair before >w<

RE: My favorite couple! - Missy_Crane - 10-18-2013

@Supernova d'awww, I love Eren's expression in that photos, so cute Heart

@Dolly_Mama thank you!! Happy Nope they're all his, I chose them hoping they'd look good with his pink shirt! What I didn't know is that they have hearts on the fabric Sweatdrop looool, sorry Ty ~

@Joichi they're from Mimiwoo! She has a website and a Ebay store and her shoes selection is amazing, I recommend her!

RE: My favorite couple! - supernova - 10-18-2013

I second that mimiwoo recommendation! She has really nice shoes and a good selection of converse! (All my converse style shoes came from her. smile