The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
10th anniversary Ally - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: 10th anniversary Ally (/showthread.php?tid=7255940)

Pages: 1 2

10th anniversary Ally - TrueFan - 10-15-2013

10th anniversary Ally is much prettier in real life than she is in her promo photos.

Pullip 10th Anniversary Ally

She has a lovely soft faceup.

She has matching panties on under her dress.

She is beautiful out of her stock and in other outfits.

Her pale lemon hair is soft and thick. So much nicer than Tokidoki's and not at all thin.

If you haven't already, I encourage you to take a second look at her in the Groove USA shop.
http://www.jpgroove.com/shop/index.php/10thanniversarythanks.html

RE: 10th anniversary Ally - vadafade - 10-15-2013

Oh wow; she's actually really pretty. I didn't like her promo photos at all, but she really does have a very sweet faceup. Glad to hear that her wig is nice(ish)!

RE: 10th anniversary Ally - TrueFan - 10-15-2013

I was amazed at how lush her hair is. Her promo photos definitely did not do her justice.

RE: 10th anniversary Ally - martah - 10-15-2013

She is so pretty! I like her lips as much as I thought I will. Her wig is actually a pretty neat combo with that cute face up too.
The only thing that scares me are these giant pupils. I wish they would go back to something less of a i-stare-into-your-soul look.

RE: 10th anniversary Ally - vadafade - 10-15-2013

Yeah, her eyes remind me of Ddalgi's! HUUUUGE pupils.

RE: 10th anniversary Ally - Cornflower Blue - 10-15-2013

She does look much prettier! I think I'd still prefer her in a different hair color.

RE: 10th anniversary Ally - beajjai033 - 10-16-2013

I love her in the checkered outfit, she looks demure.
And the more I see her, the more she reminds me of Kiyomi. Very notable similarities.
And as you said the wig is nice, they should've made Regen Paja's wig of the same quality Tongue

RE: 10th anniversary Ally - Missy_Crane - 10-16-2013

She seems like a very naturally pretty girl, so gentle and serene ^-^ Pullips like that really appeal to me because they tend to be more versatile; you can put them in any outfit or pose and they look adorable.

I like Ally but I already have too many blue eyed girls, waiting for more green eyes Heart

RE: 10th anniversary Ally - KiraKira - 10-16-2013

She is very pretty! Your girls are lucky because unless they are one of the ones you're keeping totally stock, they are sure to have something cute to wear when they reach your house. She just looks adorable in so many of those outfits--I especially like her owl outfit. smile

RE: 10th anniversary Ally - whimsu - 10-16-2013

Awwww. smile
I like her a lot better outside of her stock outfit. ^^ She looks so gentle and sweet.

RE: 10th anniversary Ally - TrueFan - 10-16-2013

(10-16-2013, 07:15 AM)KiraKira Wrote: She is very pretty! Your girls are lucky because unless they are one of the ones you're keeping totally stock, they are sure to have something cute to wear when they reach your house. She just looks adorable in so many of those outfits--I especially like her owl outfit. smile
It's ridiculous how many outfits I have waiting for the perfect doll! I won the owl outfit at PUDDLE. It was made by the talented dragonlady/AintThatCunnin.

RE: 10th anniversary Ally - pixachii - 10-16-2013

I do like Ally a lot, and I think that she looks so sweet in that owl outfit! I have a feeling that Ally is going to become a very popular release due to her price and versatile face up. And attractive pictures of her, such as yours, True, are only going to increase her popularity! I'm going to keep my eye on this release. Special 3

RE: 10th anniversary Ally - PinkCow - 11-06-2013

A bit delayed, but I wanted to say thanks for these pics, True! I didn't realize what a pretty girl Ally is. grin

RE: 10th anniversary Ally - TrueFan - 11-18-2013

You are welcome! I didn't realize either, to be honest!

RE: 10th anniversary Ally - hazeloopsydaisy - 11-20-2013

I almost bought her from a local pullip seller. I am definatly contacting her. her promo pics did not do her justice