The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
New way to get BST Access! - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Important Information (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28270)
+--- Forum: Tips and Rules (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28210)
+--- Thread: New way to get BST Access! (/showthread.php?tid=7255991)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: New way to get BST Access! - Kanrabat - 09-05-2018

So...
Can I haz BST? Happy

RE: New way to get BST Access! - RenegadeAngel - 10-01-2018

Over 20 feedback at MHArena
Intro thread
Feedback thread

RE: New way to get BST Access! - caysierenee - 12-10-2018

I'd like BST access please! I meet the post requirement, and have created a feedback thread.

RE: New way to get BST Access! - ScreamingDaisies - 01-13-2019

(12-30-2017, 10:53 AM)ScreamingDaisies Wrote:
(11-24-2017, 04:26 PM)ScreamingDaisies Wrote: I think I'm good for BST approval. Lots of feedback, intro and feedback thread below smile

MLPArena Feedback

Introduction

Feedback Thread

Bump - no access still. I have my first doll and wpuld love to buy some stuff for her!

No access still, I have a lot of dolls to sell and would love to give this forum another shot.

I have good Pullip sales feedback too if that helps.

https://m.facebook.com/story/graphql_permalink/?graphql_id=UzpfSTUwNjEwMzQ2OTpWSzoxOTg4NDMxMTExMjMwMDk0

RE: New way to get BST Access! - kadytheredpanda - 02-02-2019

I would like access to the BST. I have a feedback thread, my location set on my profile, and more than 15 posts.

RE: New way to get BST Access! - davidd - 02-07-2019

And the Report Spam feature needs to get fixed.

Report Spam feature has been fixed! Yay!

RE: New way to get BST Access! - elysiumfield - 04-15-2019

I believe I have met the requirements for BST access. May I have access when you get a chance, please? Thanks in advance!

RE: New way to get BST Access! - Goblin - 04-19-2019

Hi! I believe I've made all the requirements for BTS access! Whenever you have a chance, that'd be super awesome! Thank you! <3

RE: New way to get BST Access! - Kanrabat - 04-20-2019

The report button is broken...
Post above is obvious spam. Rawr!

RE: New way to get BST Access! - Hina Ichigo - 04-21-2019

(04-20-2019, 07:30 AM)Kanrabat Wrote: The report button is broken...
Post above is obvious spam. Rawr!

It's not that it is broken it's that I don't automatically receive an email when there is a report just an indicator at the top of the forum when I log-in so I know what needs to be taken care of and I take care of it whenever I log-in next. It's not instaneous, you report it gets deleted I (or one of the other mods) have to delete it.

RE: New way to get BST Access! - Kanrabat - 04-21-2019

Ah. Because when I clicked, nothing happened.

RE: New way to get BST Access! - Alliecat - 04-21-2019

(04-21-2019, 07:37 AM)Kanrabat Wrote: Ah. Because when I clicked, nothing happened.
It works in the blue version. Are you on the green one? I tried 'reporting' your post above in the mint one, and nothing happened.... whereas I've been avidly 'reporting' in blue.

RE: New way to get BST Access! - Kanrabat - 04-21-2019

Yup, I'm green. So I'll just have to switch to blue when I see a spammer. Good to know.

RE: New way to get BST Access! - Cressidra - 04-21-2019

I would like to ask for bts access smile I can send my ebay feedback via pm if necessary!

RE: New way to get BST Access! - Etoyashi - 05-08-2019

Hello!
I seem to have fulfilled all the conditions, including feedback and 15 posts. then have access to the BST please?
Thank you in advance!  Happy