The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
New way to get BST Access! - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Important Information (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28270)
+--- Forum: Tips and Rules (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28210)
+--- Thread: New way to get BST Access! (/showthread.php?tid=7255991)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: New way to get BST Access! - Chyntia - 03-01-2014

I think I've met all requirements grin
May I have acces to BST?

RE: New way to get BST Access! - TexasGal - 03-09-2014

Hi! I posted an introduction thread, which I am adding to right now, here is my feedback from the MLP Arena, and I also am posting a feedback thread for myself right now on here as well.

MLP Arena Feedback

RE: New way to get BST Access! - PancakeKarma - 03-16-2014

Hello! I reached 15 posts todayLOL

Am I eligible for BST access? My feedback thread is here
and my introduction post is here!

Thanks ^-^

RE: New way to get BST Access! - snowblossum - 03-19-2014

Hi can I be added to have access too. I have an introduction and feedback thread post and more then 15 posts.
Thank you

RE: New way to get BST Access! - DragonHawk - 03-26-2014

I have an abundance of Den of Angels feedback here http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?133361-Feedback-for-DragonHawk

RE: New way to get BST Access! - Hina Ichigo - 03-26-2014

Please re-read the first post carefully Sweatdrop , in particular:
(10-25-2013, 11:18 AM)Hina Ichigo Wrote: - Make a feedback thread on Dolly Market. Do NOT make a feedback thread for someone who hasn't made one yet, it's their own problem if they can't do it themselves.

- Post an introduction. If you don't post an introduction our anti-spam program will sometimes flag you as a spambot and will flag all of your subsequent posts as spam so please post an introduction.

- Once you have met all of the requirements please post in this thread.

RE: New way to get BST Access! - DragonHawk - 03-29-2014

Oh, I'm sorry. ^^" I'll try again with the rules in mind. Guess I was a little too eager.

RE: New way to get BST Access! - DragonHawk - 03-30-2014

LOL I think I may have it this time! I have created a Feedback thread and have posted my Intro to the community. Here is my Den of Angels Feedback under the same username ~ Here

RE: New way to get BST Access! - Alliecat - 04-06-2014

Hi, I would like to join BST please. I don't have anything to sell, but am hoping that through a private sale as opposed to eBay/Amazon I might find a Pullip I can afford... I'd like to browse anyway! I don't have any "presence" in the dolly world but you can see from my eBay feedback that I'm a reliable trading partner... smile
Thank you!

RE: New way to get BST Access! - goldenafternoon - 04-15-2014

Im pretty sure I have met all the requirementssmile

RE: New way to get BST Access! - Blythetastic - 04-16-2014

I believe I have met all the requirements. grin

RE: New way to get BST Access! - Hina Ichigo - 04-23-2014

This is a periodic check-in post, I *think* everyone should have BST access by now but if anyone doesn't please post again and I'll fix it immediately grin

RE: New way to get BST Access! - Olly - 04-23-2014

I've met all the requirements and would like access to BST please.

RE: New way to get BST Access! - Meowceline - 04-23-2014

I believe I have met all the requirements. Can I have access to BST?

RE: New way to get BST Access! - Alipes - 04-30-2014

Hi there! I've posted an introduction and a feedback thread for myself, and I'm an active member on the MLPArena with 20+ positive feedback. I would appreciate access to BST. Thank you. smile

MLPArena feedback for Alipes