The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
2013 Christmas Dolls - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: 2013 Christmas Dolls (/showthread.php?tid=7256337)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

2013 Christmas Dolls - Hina Ichigo - 12-26-2013

Did anyone get any new dolls for Christmas this year?

Feel free to post their pictures here!

RE: 2013 Christmas Dolls - PinkCow - 12-26-2013

I ended up, somehow, with four (!!) new faces in my crew this year!

Isul Midnight Deja Vu (haven't picked a name for him just yet!)
My present from Mr. PinkCow LOL
[Image: 11555231246_223a54202f_z.jpg]

He has BEAUTIFUL eyes. I wish my camera could truly capture them. (Also, sorry for the bit of fuzz on his face here!)
[Image: 11555239433_2760478178_z.jpg]

Dal Len - Torrent ver. 2
I had a Dal of my character, Torrent, in the past; this is his reshelled version!
[Image: 11555155904_e424d64579_z.jpg]

Dal Darony - Pepper
My present from my mother-in-law!
[Image: 11555261036_117aae20d3_z.jpg]

Byul Paulia - Saw-whet
My present from myself. Tongue
[Image: 11555074725_0e5a88d279_z.jpg]

RE: 2013 Christmas Dolls - Hina Ichigo - 12-26-2013

At home I've got the 1/3 scale Azone Madoka, Pullip Fraulein and Isul Deja Vu waiting for my return (or the more likely scenario of my grabbing and bringing them here to my grandparents' house). Dal Heiwa didn't make it in time for Christmas Sweatdrop . Much to my surprise and delight, I received Taeyang Willy Wonka and Ai Doll Madonna Lily from my mother-in-law those two at least are here with me Happy .

RE: 2013 Christmas Dolls - supernova - 12-26-2013

I got BRH and gyro! They are so beautiful, I couldn't resist getting them out of their boxes. x3

[Image: 11583862785_3fd8a72c29.jpg]

RE: 2013 Christmas Dolls - Lilcurly - 12-27-2013

I got a make it own Pullip kit from my gorgeous sweet boyfriend smile First time anyone's ever bought me a doll & I can't wait to get started on her!

RE: 2013 Christmas Dolls - lyricsoul - 12-27-2013

Congrats everyone!

@PinkCow Byul Paulia is the only Byul that I'd consider getting. I love the combo of the teal shadow, purple eyes and pink mouth. I'm a sucker for that color combo.

I got Dal Heiwa (Who is still flip flopping between two possible names) for myself but like Hina said she didn't make it in time for Christmas. Hopefully she'll get here before my birthday in Jan. smile

RE: 2013 Christmas Dolls - Morning Marie - 12-27-2013

I was delightfully surprised to unwrapped the Dal Romantic Rabbit I begged my parents for. They had me fooled saying I waited too long to tell them and they didn't have time to order it... *Gulible*
I haven't had any time to unbox her, what with buying groceries and clothes for my wedding tomorrow!
Pictures of both the doll and wedding (if anyone's interested) coming up this weekend, if not next weekend. Depends how tired/hungover I am.

RE: 2013 Christmas Dolls - vadafade - 12-27-2013

Wow, Marie -- congrats on both counts! What exciting news!

RE: 2013 Christmas Dolls - Cornflower Blue - 12-27-2013

Congrats, everyone on your Christmas surprises! I gave up on finding Dorothy at Tuesday Morning and gifted myself with her, since the hubby won't buy me dolls.

RE: 2013 Christmas Dolls - KiraKira - 12-27-2013

Congratulations on your Christmas Dollies, and congratulations on your wedding, Marie--wedding & doll photos welcome!
smile

It was a doll-less Christmas here for me, but that's pretty much par for the course every year. wink

RE: 2013 Christmas Dolls - Mondaygirl - 12-27-2013

Kira sad Hugs, that sounds so sad!

Big congrats on all new dolly acquisitions! As for me, I decided to gift myself (read: caved to greedy creative urges) and ordered two more Pullip MIO kits and a Dal MIO kit as well. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night! yay

RE: 2013 Christmas Dolls - TrueFan - 12-27-2013

(12-27-2013, 12:19 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Congrats, everyone on your Christmas surprises! I gave up on finding Dorothy at Tuesday Morning and gifted myself with her, since the hubby won't buy me dolls.
Ha, I finally bought Dorothy too, although she is losing her stock to a Dal, who will be on display at PUDDLE with her brothers. Then two of the boys are going to be prizes.

Heiwa is finally in route!

RE: 2013 Christmas Dolls - Missy_Crane - 12-28-2013

I was a very lucky girl this year.

[Image: 2zgg7y0.jpg]

First up is my first ever Isul from 'Santa' xD a NekoNeko MaoMao! I decided to name him Nicolas in the spirit of the season yay or just Nicki for short. He loves to snuggle.

[Image: 1zge0if.jpg]

Next was Miho, a little Akemi Homura! I gifted her to myself blush teehee...it took all my self control to keep her in my wardrobe and not peek till Christmas morning! Her clothes are being colourfasted so she's being cheeky and has borrowed some of Nicki's Tongue

[Image: 257m03n.jpg]

Becky says hello! I knew she was coming because Mum let me check her over/clean her up when she arrived back in September xD but it's lovely to be able to play with her at last! Akoyas are very striking in person Heart 2

[Image: 675qhf.jpg]

Marnie, this adorable little Peter Pan, was a very well-timed gift from Valued Opinions and all their Amazon vouchers LOL Her tanned skin is such a beautiful contrast to all the pale girls in the family!! She stole Tuni's blonde wig (it actually fits her better Sweatdrop )

[Image: iyncc8.jpg]

And this little girl was a TOTAL surprise gift from my very kind mother ^-^ I never thought I'd own a Ddalgi so I'm a little in awe and can't stop staring at her!!! LOL xD I've named her Rin. Here she is with Nicki!

[Image: 15n7pm8.jpg]

RE: 2013 Christmas Dolls - sakana_hime - 12-28-2013

Three girls arrived for the holidays, though only one was a gift from someone else.

[Image: 11589570725_49efe6b8d8.jpg]
Christmas Arrivals! by Sakana_hime, on Flickr

Mitzi and HNY were adopted from the always-wonderful lilbrokenragdoll and arrived on Monday the 23rd so they were like Christmas presents to myself. Akemi was a gift from my boyfriend and was the final doll on my wishlist (except for HB2 Pullip which is a longshot anyway) and therefore marks a kind of "end" for me. It's exciting!

RE: 2013 Christmas Dolls - vadafade - 12-28-2013

Wow, Haute NY and Mitzi! You don't see too many Mitzis around these days.