The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
The Adventures of Sunsette -- Texas Travels, Part II— Apr. 12 - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: The Adventures of Sunsette -- Texas Travels, Part II— Apr. 12 (/showthread.php?tid=7256878)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: The Adventures of Sunsette -- Dispatches from the field - neon_jellyfish - 02-29-2020

Congrats on completing this arduous journey!

I would love to have a photo of my doll posing wiht a cougar. But I'm not sure if cougars like to pose for photos patiently...

RE: The Adventures of Sunsette -- Dispatches from the field - Lejays17 - 02-29-2020

Hurrah for not seeing the wildlife, but no good about the hike being not-as-advertised.

RE: The Adventures of Sunsette -- Dispatches from the field - werepuppy - 02-29-2020

Sounds like a good adventures. Also the photo in front of the waterfall is lovely

RE: The Adventures of Sunsette -- Dispatches from the field - Elfy - 03-01-2020

You got a lovely adventure and a great picture, although its always nice to see wildlife in it's environment, sometimes not seeing it is probably the better outcome.

RE: The Adventures of Sunsette -- Dispatches from the field - Alliecat - 03-02-2020

“Hi everybody, here we are again. Thanks for your comments. Neon, we are not interested in being crunchy snacks.  xp
“Mum had really sore legs from that hike – and she works out too! Yesterday to celebrate the extra day she took us on an extra special trip to a place she has wanted to see for some time.  Gabriola Island is about 25 minutes by ferry from Nanaimo. It’s a little smaller than our island with more people, and Mum liked it very much. However, there is no hospital, and the non-reserveable ferry lineup on the roadside is a step down from what we have. On the other hand, they rarely cancel because of weather, and did we mention it’s spring here??
“Here we are at Gabriola Sands provincial park. The sand is very white, unlike the gravel and shell bits you see on all the other beaches.  Makes you wonder if they trucked it in!  

“Love, Sunsette  Heart 2

[Image: 49605698462_66eff02b33_z.jpg]

RE: The Adventures of Sunsette -- Dispatches from the field - davidd - 03-02-2020

I miss Northwest beaches! Tidepools, driftwood, beachcombing, always the possibility of finding glass fishing floats (rare today, but not impossible) – fun times! Especially if the sun is shining and the wind isn't blowing!

Are the ferries to the other islands ex.pensive? Are you taking your car when you go to the other islands?

RE: The Adventures of Sunsette -- Dispatches from the field - neon_jellyfish - 03-02-2020

Beautiful scenery!

RE: The Adventures of Sunsette -- Dispatches from the field - werepuppy - 03-02-2020

It looks so warm. Much nicer than the rain here.

RE: The Adventures of Sunsette -- Dispatches from the field - Elfy - 03-02-2020

It’s a real scenery paradise.

RE: The Adventures of Sunsette -- Dispatches from the field - Alliecat - 03-02-2020

“Hi again! As frustrating as the phone is to post with, it works better than the old one. So here we are again. We found another boat!! This one was made by the adult Lego club and was at the “ Maple sugar festival“, which was really just a very small market with live music. Mum had an interesting talk with the “Lego ambassador“ and they compared notes about having a hobby that people tend to think is for kids.
“I think this one is just a little too small for me.”

[Image: 49608421721_8db1e637ed_z.jpg]

“P.S. Yes, the ferries are kind of ex-pensive at $30-$40, for car and driver, and BC residents only get 30% off.
“Love, Sunsette Heart 2

RE: The Adventures of Sunsette -- Dispatches from the field - neon_jellyfish - 03-02-2020

Now that's an awesome Lego boat!

RE: The Adventures of Sunsette -- Dispatches from the field - Lejays17 - 03-02-2020

Gorgeous beach.

And awesome boat - I’m always in awe of what the LEGO masters (actually, pretty much anyone who builds LEGO stuff without a plan) can do with a bunch of plastic bricks.
Australia has a LEGO Master (certified by the corporation ) and he’s got a couple of models in the big department store in the city.
When I was hosting Darla I took a few photos with her and them, that should be in her thread.

RE: The Adventures of Sunsette -- Dispatches from the field - davidd - 03-03-2020

Sunsette seems to find tall ships wherever she goes! Or in this case, a small tall ship.

RE: The Adventures of Sunsette -- Dispatches from the field - Elfy - 03-03-2020

Last year down here there was actually a Lego reality contest TV show. It was kind of like Bake Off only with Lego.

RE: The Adventures of Sunsette -- Dispatches from the field - werepuppy - 03-03-2020

That is an amazing ship! Sunsette must be so pleased.