The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Painfully cute - prepare yourself! (Custom Yeolume for PUDDLE) - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Painfully cute - prepare yourself! (Custom Yeolume for PUDDLE) (/showthread.php?tid=7257108)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Painfully cute - prepare yourself! (Custom Yeolume for PUDDLE) - Marianeta - 05-18-2014

Oh my goodness. >w<
I squee'd over this.
That is just too adorable. ^^
Those freckles~

RE: Painfully cute - prepare yourself! (Custom Yeolume for PUDDLE) - Beruru - 05-18-2014

i think i need a yeolume more now...

RE: Painfully cute - prepare yourself! (Custom Yeolume for PUDDLE) - Steffipuschel - 05-18-2014

OMG.. cuteness overload..
she is soooo sweet.
The Face up is gorgeous and the dress is so amazing.. Even the packaging grap up the Rainbow theme

RE: Painfully cute - prepare yourself! (Custom Yeolume for PUDDLE) - TrueFan - 05-18-2014

Yes, she is (or was) a Podo. Groove USA sent her to me last year to review and take to PUDDLE to show to people, and then they donated her.

RE: Painfully cute - prepare yourself! (Custom Yeolume for PUDDLE) - Lilcurly - 05-18-2014

She is so cute! I love those little freckles <3

RE: Painfully cute - prepare yourself! (Custom Yeolume for PUDDLE) - kuanyin4 - 05-18-2014

I love her...everything! Fantastic work right down to the packaging.

RE: Painfully cute - prepare yourself! (Custom Yeolume for PUDDLE) - martah - 05-19-2014

As I said on Flickr, ADORABLE! and now that I noticed these tiny freckles I like her even more. Heart 2

RE: Painfully cute - prepare yourself! (Custom Yeolume for PUDDLE) - Missy_Crane - 05-19-2014

If they released a Yeolume half this cute, she would shoot right to the top of my wishlist! I love her rainbow faceup. Amazing job Myufish Heart

RE: Painfully cute - prepare yourself! (Custom Yeolume for PUDDLE) - sakana_hime - 05-19-2014

She's gorgeous! Everything about her is perfection.

RE: Painfully cute - prepare yourself! (Custom Yeolume for PUDDLE) - Chusei_shin - 05-19-2014

I've never wanted one of these girls until now!! I totally love her!

RE: Painfully cute - prepare yourself! (Custom Yeolume for PUDDLE) - koolajp - 05-19-2014

Too cute!!!

RE: Painfully cute - prepare yourself! (Custom Yeolume for PUDDLE) - Lily Eyre - 05-19-2014

super cute x100

RE: Painfully cute - prepare yourself! (Custom Yeolume for PUDDLE) - Alliecat - 05-19-2014

She looks like a little pixie. I would not have chosen a Yeolume either but this one would be quite tempting. She's adorable. The box is great too -- love the flowers.

RE: Painfully cute - prepare yourself! (Custom Yeolume for PUDDLE) - cmair1202 - 05-19-2014

I love it. the outfit is so cute. Makes me want to get my own Yeolume which I haven't got around to yet.

RE: Painfully cute - prepare yourself! (Custom Yeolume for PUDDLE) - TrueFan - 05-19-2014

Thanks for posting the close-ups, Myufish. I have a new camera and I can't get the macro to work well.