The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Little Olly (MIO Custom) - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Little Olly (MIO Custom) (/showthread.php?tid=7257414)

Pages: 1 2

Little Olly (MIO Custom) - Olly - 07-17-2014

My first custom is finished! She's a little version of me smile
[Image: 20140715_200607.jpg]

I don't have her forehead scar irl, but that's how I've depicted myself in my artwork since 2007, I think. There's reasoning for it.
[Image: 20140715_200755.jpg]

[Image: 20140715_202114.jpg]

[Image: 20140715_203423.jpg]

RE: Little Olly - Severity - 07-17-2014

She is amazing, Olly! I am in awe. And I love all the dragons.
Where did you get her glasses?

RE: Little Olly - Olly - 07-17-2014

The glasses came from when I bought Celsiy. The seller included them as an extra. I wish I knew where they got them from, I'd love to pick up some extra pairs myself smile

RE: Little Olly - Severity - 07-17-2014

I think they might be Dilettante's? I'm not sure though.
&if you're still doing commissions in September, when I'll have paid my BJD off, I'm totally going to commission you because you do amazing work. :3

RE: Little Olly - ByronicHeroine - 07-17-2014

Wow, I'm really blown away. You did amazing work. The shading and blending look great. I wish you lots of luck keeping up with the amount of people who would love to have you do a commission for them.

RE: Little Olly - beajjai033 - 07-17-2014

She's so pretty! You are really talented as it's your first smile
Do you have long hair like she does? And she has lovely eyes.

RE: Little Olly - AliceMR - 07-18-2014

She looks amazing! I can't believe she's your first, the makeup is so well done Tongue I like the wig you chose.

RE: Little Olly - Olly - 07-18-2014

Thank you everyone smile

Severity, I will most definitely be open for commissions still smile

I do have long hair, it reaches my waist. The wig is a little darker than my hair though. My hair is dark brown and the wig is almost black. I had a hard time finding wigs are dark as my hair with no bangs.

RE: Little Olly - SavannahFaerie - 07-19-2014

I am mega jealous of those D&D Gold Dragons. I have a Silver one myself that i've touched up and added on to (A side hobby of mine is painting miniatures!)

RE: Little Olly - Olly - 07-19-2014

I got lucky finding the bigger one. I love the D&D dragons :3 I have the medium and large sized silver ones too, among others. I should take a group picture of them :3 I still need to repaint the Golds, the factory paint on the tails are pretty wonky on both of them.

(07-19-2014, 03:04 PM)Olly Wrote: I got lucky finding the bigger one. I love the D&D dragons :3 I have the medium and large sized silver ones too, among others. I should take a group picture of them :3 I still need to repaint the Golds, the factory paint on the tails are pretty wonky on both of them.

oh god, I am so jealous that you have a big Silver one, I'd do anything to get my hands on one, (my doll Crystaline is a Silver Dragon Descendant in my D&D campaign!!)

RE: Little Olly - Olly - 07-19-2014

What makes this even better is that one of the next dolls I am customizing is going to be my character from my last D&D campaign, and she is a baby gold dragon that takes elf form in gold dragon armor when she has to disguise herself smile

(07-19-2014, 03:50 PM)Olly Wrote: What makes this even better is that one of the next dolls I am customizing is going to be my character from my last D&D campaign, and she is a baby gold dragon that takes elf form in gold dragon armor when she has to disguise herself smile

OOoooooh! very excited to see that!

RE: Little Olly - Severity - 07-19-2014

My favorite D&D campaign I ever played in was one in which we played the dragons and got to pillage and attack adventurers! I played a white dragon called Kalaalith. She was so fun to play. :3

RE: Little Olly - Missy_Crane - 07-19-2014

That's your first custom!? That is...amazing Heart 2 I love the shading around her eyes.