The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Round 6 Prizes - Updated 9-25-14 - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Contests (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=33168)
+--- Forum: Dalicious - A Dal Photo Contest (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=33169)
+--- Thread: Round 6 Prizes - Updated 9-25-14 (/showthread.php?tid=7257838)

Pages: 1 2 3

Round 6 Prizes - Updated 9-25-14 - Kanamai - 08-21-2014

Prizes: - More prizes will be added

Custom Dyed Human Size Shirt from Darkly Cute Designs
Vendettina Dal Doll from PullipStyle
6th Anniversary Jouet Dal Doll from JPGroove
Tina Dal Doll from JPGroove
Standard Sewing Pattern from Requiemart

If you would like to donate a prize please email Dalicious@dollymarket.net

RE: Round 6 Prizes - Hina Ichigo - 08-23-2014

Pullipstyle has graciously agreed to donate a mini Dal (what model is unknown at this time) to be used as a prize.

I would like to take this moment to remind everyone that the coupon code DALBYUL5 is still active and is good for $5 off any Dal or Byul (except Silane and Vendettina) on Pullipstyle just in case you would like to compete but don't have a Dal yet or have your eye on a certain someone that you would like to use as a contestant.

Requiemart has agreed to donate any one standard sewing pattern from her etsy shop as a prize, winner's choice.

RE: Round 6 Prizes - Kanamai - 08-28-2014

Prizes have been updated.

RE: Round 6 Prizes - Updated 8-27-14 - Hina Ichigo - 08-28-2014

JPGroove has promised to contribute a prize as well (though they can be a bit fickle at times).

RE: Round 6 Prizes - Updated 8-27-14 - Hina Ichigo - 09-10-2014

I didn't want to say anything until everything was confirmed but it's official now! JPGroove has very generously donated two Dals to be used as prizes for Dalicious: the sixth anniversary Dal Jouet and Dal Tina. The winner of Dalicious will get first pick of the Dals and the second place winner will get the other Dal.
[Image: 15006650807_4d15b02328.jpg]Dalicious Prizes by pullip_junk, on Flickr

The dolls are currently in my possession and I will ship them out to the winners at my expense (priority within the US, 1st class outside of the US).

RE: Round 6 Prizes - Updated 8-27-14 - Cornflower Blue - 09-10-2014

This is exciting!

RE: Round 6 Prizes - Updated 9-9-14 - KiraKira - 09-10-2014

Those are some damn cool prizes--I hope that this will inspire more people to sign up and enter Dalicious! I participated twice, and both times were really fun.

RE: Round 6 Prizes - Updated 9-9-14 - vertefae - 09-10-2014

So awesome!!

RE: Round 6 Prizes - Updated 9-9-14 - Meowceline - 09-10-2014

I want to enter but don't know what it is the contest your supost to do? How dose it work!? I wanna win too! I wann play

RE: Round 6 Prizes - Updated 9-9-14 - Hina Ichigo - 09-10-2014

Enter Dalicious, the Dal only photo contest! Sign up information can be seen here http://dollymarket.net/2014/08/dalicious-round-6-signups the only thing you need to enter is a Dal. It is an elimination style contest and will have a panel of five judges (including myself), we will judge and score the different entries based on quality of the photo/skill/how well it depicts the theme etc and whoever has the most cumulative score at the end is the winner Happy

RE: Round 6 Prizes - Updated 9-9-14 - Missy_Crane - 09-10-2014

Those are awesome prizes!

I admit I haven't entered yet because I didn't understand what Dalicious actually was. Thanks for clearing it up, Hina!

Hm, might put in a last-minute entry.

RE: Round 6 Prizes - Updated 9-9-14 - Chyntia - 09-11-2014

Wauw!! those are amazing prices!! Can't wait to get started!!! yay

RE: Round 6 Prizes - Updated 9-9-14 - Cornflower Blue - 09-12-2014

Is it an elimination contest? Because I think the rules say they are adding up the score for all six rounds.

RE: Round 6 Prizes - Updated 9-9-14 - Kanamai - 09-12-2014

(09-12-2014, 12:25 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Is it an elimination contest? Because I think the rules say they are adding up the score for all six rounds.

The only way to get eliminated is not turning in a photo. Otherwise the scores get added up for each round.

RE: Round 6 Prizes - Updated 9-9-14 - Hina Ichigo - 09-25-2014

So... I received a package from Pullipstyle today. They did not send a mini dal :o Will reveal later tonight but suffice it to say whoever finishes in the top three will receive a doll.