Dolly Market Forum
Round 6 Rules and Judges - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Contests (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=33168)
+--- Forum: Dalicious - A Dal Photo Contest (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=33169)
+--- Thread: Round 6 Rules and Judges (/showthread.php?tid=7257839)

Round 6 Rules and Judges - Kanamai - 08-21-2014

Rules:
--There will be 6 challenges.
--Each photo will be graded on a 1-10 scale.
--You will have 6 days per challenge to take your photo and submit it.
--There will be 1 day of judging between challenges. You can and will be disqualified if your photo is not in by the due date.
--Each challenge the contestant will get an average score from the six judges. The six scores will then be averaged together at the end of the contest for the overall score of that contestant.
--All files should be 1200x1800 or 1800x1200
--All files should be emailed to Dalicious@dollymarket.net with the name of the challenge and the contestants name in the subject.

Judges:
Kanamai
Hina Ichigo
rpb3000
Vanie
KiraKira
DragonsBld

RE: Round 6 Rules and Judges - Cornflower Blue - 09-10-2014

I don't see anything regarding the use of photo editing software. How much editing is allowed?

RE: Round 6 Rules and Judges - Kanamai - 09-10-2014

Minor editing is allowed, for example in a past contest someone added smoke to their image.

RE: Round 6 Rules and Judges - scrapsoflife - 09-26-2014

Question: should we expect a confirmation email that our entry has been received each round?

I only ask because of the recent server issues and know that sometimes (if the web and mail servers are the same, sometimes they are, sometimes they're not) email service can also be disrupted. Wouldn't want an on-time entry lost to the ether due to technical gremlins smile

RE: Round 6 Rules and Judges - Kanamai - 09-26-2014

(09-26-2014, 05:31 AM)scrapsoflife Wrote: Question: should we expect a confirmation email that our entry has been received each round?

I only ask because of the recent server issues and know that sometimes (if the web and mail servers are the same, sometimes they are, sometimes they're not) email service can also be disrupted. Wouldn't want an on-time entry lost to the ether due to technical gremlins smile

Our email is actually through gmail. So its not affected by the server at all.

RE: Round 6 Rules and Judges - Audacia - 09-26-2014

Quick question: Can we have other dolls in the photo (Such as Pullips, Taeyangs, or other Dals) with our main Dal?

RE: Round 6 Rules and Judges - Chihiro - 09-26-2014

^^^^ I was wondering this too !

RE: Round 6 Rules and Judges - Hina Ichigo - 09-26-2014

Yes but I believe the dal has to be the central focus of the photo

RE: Round 6 Rules and Judges - SavannahFaerie - 09-28-2014

Sent my entry! grin

RE: Round 6 Rules and Judges - Chihiro - 10-05-2014

Are we allowed text on the images? Like if we were re-creating a movie poster type of picture?

RE: Round 6 Rules and Judges - Kanamai - 10-05-2014

(10-05-2014, 01:18 AM)Chihiro Wrote: Are we allowed text on the images? Like if we were re-creating a movie poster type of picture?

That is fine.