Dolly Market Forum
Meet Mia - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Meet Mia (/showthread.php?tid=7257975)

Meet Mia - rayedelsol - 09-29-2014

Hi everyone! In my introduction thread I mentioned that I had painted my own MIO doll and I was asked to show her off. I'm hoping this is an appropriate place to do that yay

[Image: 14985835990_51e28b2a94_z.jpg]
Pullip Mia by reidelsol, on Flickr

[Image: 14985924927_5343a9ab91_z.jpg]
Pullip Mia by reidelsol, on Flickr

I added some orange streaks to her wig after those shots:
[Image: 15237159682_732670cb69_z.jpg]
Mia ~ Orange Cutie by reidelsol, on Flickr

I know she isn't perfect. I over-blushed her cheeks, but overall, I am happy with her. Thanks for looking yay

RE: Meet Mia - whimsu - 09-29-2014

Wow, she's great! Especially for your first time, wow! Much better than what I could probably do lol. I love her eyeliner, and her eyebrows have a nice shape to them. smile Pretty lip colour choice as well! Were those the chips she came with? I don't know too much about what comes with a MIO.

How did you do the orange streaks? ALSO,LAST THING (lol, sorry I have a lot to comment on!) that candy corn dress is SO cute!! Did you make that? D':

RE: Meet Mia - rayedelsol - 09-29-2014

(09-29-2014, 02:07 AM)whimsu Wrote: Wow, she's great! Especially for your first time, wow! Much better than what I could probably do lol. I love her eyeliner, and her eyebrows have a nice shape to them. smile Pretty lip colour choice as well! Were those the chips she came with? I don't know too much about what comes with a MIO.

How did you do the orange streaks? ALSO,LAST THING (lol, sorry I have a lot to comment on!) that candy corn dress is SO cute!! Did you make that? D':

Thank you! The chips she came with were clear. I painted them this color. The orange streaks are hair extensions that I glued into the wig and then cut to length. I did make the candy corn dress. I've listed them on my etsy, too, if you are interested. here

RE: Meet Mia - scrapsoflife - 09-29-2014

She looks fabulous in orange and lovely overall. Kudos on your first custom smile

RE: Meet Mia - Severity - 09-29-2014

I love her eyeliner especially! (And that dress!)

RE: Meet Mia - Nekoshoujo - 09-30-2014

I really like the color your chose for her chips. It's like a Periwinkle, very beautiful. She is very, good job customizing her!

RE: Meet Mia - Alliecat - 10-02-2014

Congrats on accomplishing your first MIO smile I think the blue eyes & that colour hair are a great combination. The dress is cute too. I hate sewing, so I appreciate the efforts of those who take the time to do it, especially for tiny doll clothes.

RE: Meet Mia - PinkCow - 10-02-2014

She is so pretty! Great job on your first custom--and I LOVE her eye color, especially when paired with those cute orange hair streaks!

RE: Meet Mia - Lilcurly - 10-03-2014

Great job on her smile her eye chips are a gorgeous colour <3

RE: Meet Mia - Sanka-chan - 09-10-2015

Nice to meet you Mia!
What a cutie ^^