The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Classical Alice and Classical Alice Sepia - Faceup Comparison Pics Included - - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Classical Alice and Classical Alice Sepia - Faceup Comparison Pics Included - (/showthread.php?tid=7258048)

Pages: 1 2

Classical Alice and Classical Alice Sepia - Faceup Comparison Pics Included - - PullipPrincess - 10-16-2014

Mary Weather (Classical Alice) and Emmeline (Sepia) only met a couple of days ago and they're already inseparable! They've been doing just about everything together! ^.^

[Image: MaryandEmmy4_zps0b7a37be.jpg]

[Image: MaryandEmmy_zps8ba02ea8.jpg]

[Image: MaryandEmmy3_zpsd356a948.jpg]

[Image: MaryandEmmy2_zps290da409.jpg]

Mary Weather was excited to share her favorite story, Alice in Wonderland, with Emmeline. She read it out loud to her. smile

[Image: FastAsleep_zpsf7eb60cf.jpg]

After all of the fun they've been having, they ended up falling fast asleep.

Also, I thought it would be nice to take some pictures of their faceups side by side:

[Image: Faceupcomparison_zpsa17040e7.jpg]

[Image: comparison_zpsfe6c43ce.jpg]

RE: Classical Alice and Classical Alice Sepia - Faceup Comparison Pics Included - - beajjai033 - 10-16-2014

I'm seeing double Tongue
My favorite pic is the one where they both fell asleep.
While their faceups are really similar, I'm leaning on miss Sepia.
Happy

RE: Classical Alice and Classical Alice Sepia - Faceup Comparison Pics Included - - Chyntia - 10-17-2014

Adorable picfic!! Wauw she is such a beauty! I think I need them both!! gosh they are so pretty!!

RE: Classical Alice and Classical Alice Sepia - Faceup Comparison Pics Included - - Jinxedorchid - 10-17-2014

So cute! Sepia Alice might have to join my girls sooner than I thought..

RE: Classical Alice and Classical Alice Sepia - Faceup Comparison Pics Included - - scrapsoflife - 10-17-2014

Sepia is gorgeous! The two girls make a wonderful pair smile

RE: Classical Alice and Classical Alice Sepia - Faceup Comparison Pics Included - - KiraKira - 10-17-2014

They look really cute together--I love the photo where they are both sleeping.

RE: Classical Alice and Classical Alice Sepia - Faceup Comparison Pics Included - - Cornflower Blue - 10-17-2014

They make a gorgeous set of twins!

RE: Classical Alice and Classical Alice Sepia - Faceup Comparison Pics Included - - PullipPrincess - 10-17-2014

Thank you all~! ^.^ I'm a big fan of both versions, and I think that anyone who's thinking of getting either of them will love them! <3

RE: Classical Alice and Classical Alice Sepia - Faceup Comparison Pics Included - - Missy_Crane - 10-17-2014

Oh, they look just adorable together! Heart

Original Classical Alice remains my favourite, but the darker lip colour on Sepia is very beautiful.

RE: Classical Alice and Classical Alice Sepia - Faceup Comparison Pics Included - - Nekoshoujo - 10-18-2014

Congratulations on getting her! She's wonderful. Seeing her side by side with Mary Weather makes me realize just how huge a factor coloring alone is to these girl's faces. They actually look so different, each unique in her own way. Love the photo of them reading Alice together. So perfect~

RE: Classical Alice and Classical Alice Sepia - Faceup Comparison Pics Included - - Severity - 10-19-2014

This is SO cute (and now I want sepia Alice!)

RE: Classical Alice and Classical Alice Sepia - Faceup Comparison Pics Included - - Alliecat - 10-19-2014

Cute photos. I like Mary Weather's pose, leaning over the book. She looks completely absorbed smile

RE: Classical Alice and Classical Alice Sepia - Faceup Comparison Pics Included - - PullipPrincess - 10-19-2014

(10-17-2014, 09:11 PM)Missy_Crane Wrote: Oh, they look just adorable together! Heart

Original Classical Alice remains my favourite, but the darker lip colour on Sepia is very beautiful.

I don't know why, but I just can't choose between them~! I think they're both equally pretty in their own ways. I have to say though, I think Classical Alice tends to look more warm and cheerful! ^.^

(10-18-2014, 02:07 PM)Nekoshoujo Wrote: Congratulations on getting her! She's wonderful. Seeing her side by side with Mary Weather makes me realize just how huge a factor coloring alone is to these girl's faces. They actually look so different, each unique in her own way. Love the photo of them reading Alice together. So perfect~

Thank you~! :3 I think so, too. smile I may be crazy, but I think from certain angles, Sepia actually looks like she has a bit of a sad expression on her face. I've never noticed that with the original Classical Alice before. I'm guessing it's probably because she has such faint, barely-there eyebrows and because her lips match so closely to the color of her skin and the dark lip color used in the center of her lips gives off the illusion that she has a really small mouth.

(10-19-2014, 01:52 AM)Severity Wrote: This is SO cute (and now I want sepia Alice!)

I'm so glad you think so, and I do hope that you'll be able to get her soon! ^.^

(10-19-2014, 03:11 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Cute photos. I like Mary Weather's pose, leaning over the book. She looks completely absorbed smile

Lols! She definitely is~! yay It's her absolute favorite story of all time and she can read it over and over and never get bored of it. xD

RE: Classical Alice and Classical Alice Sepia - Faceup Comparison Pics Included - - Nekoshoujo - 10-20-2014

(10-19-2014, 08:02 PM)PullipPrincess Wrote: Thank you~! :3 I think so, too. smile I may be crazy, but I think from certain angles, Sepia actually looks like she has a bit of a sad expression on her face. I've never noticed that with the original Classical Alice before. I'm guessing it's probably because she has such faint, barely-there eyebrows and because her lips match so closely to the color of her skin and the dark lip color used in the center of her lips gives off the illusion that she has a really small mouth.

What an interesting detail. I feel like a monotone Alice would be a bit more melancholy compared to her colorful counterpart. Makes her even more unique compared to other pullips.

RE: Classical Alice and Classical Alice Sepia - Faceup Comparison Pics Included - - PullipPrincess - 10-20-2014

(10-20-2014, 01:59 AM)Nekoshoujo Wrote:
(10-19-2014, 08:02 PM)PullipPrincess Wrote: Thank you~! :3 I think so, too. smile I may be crazy, but I think from certain angles, Sepia actually looks like she has a bit of a sad expression on her face. I've never noticed that with the original Classical Alice before. I'm guessing it's probably because she has such faint, barely-there eyebrows and because her lips match so closely to the color of her skin and the dark lip color used in the center of her lips gives off the illusion that she has a really small mouth.

What an interesting detail. I feel like a monotone Alice would be a bit more melancholy compared to her colorful counterpart. Makes her even more unique compared to other pullips.

I agree, it actually fits her image pretty well. smile Also, I think you're right about that. It is a change from Pullip's usual happy disposition. smile