Dolly Market Forum
Round 6 - Challenge 5 Discussion - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Contests (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=33168)
+--- Forum: Dalicious - A Dal Photo Contest (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=33169)
+--- Thread: Round 6 - Challenge 5 Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=7258089)

Round 6 - Challenge 5 Discussion - Kanamai - 10-27-2014

Challenge 5 Entries
(Click for photos)

Discuss!

RE: Round 6 - Challenge 5 Discussion - PullipPrincess - 10-27-2014

All of the little props for this round are so, so cute! x3 There's also so many great pictures this round I can't possibly decide which one I like the most!

RE: Round 6 - Challenge 5 Discussion - Kyubi09 - 10-27-2014

Oh man... I haven't truly appreciated the wonders of rement until now. Those are some amazing prop collections!! I had no such things, so resorted to mangling a perfectly good pie with some paper birds and fishing line. (With any luck not too much glitter got onto it, and it is still edible.)

Also, I was wondering how many Breaking Bad photos we'd get and I am highly amused, albeit not entirely surprised to find that Princessa is engaging in such activities.

I think my favorites right now are Princessa, Teagan, and probably Scout, only because I would want to eat everything on that table if it were real (and I like the Shoji screen.) The others are incredible though. I will have to devote some time at some point to building a mighty collection of tiny foodstuffs.

RE: Round 6 - Challenge 5 Discussion - Miss Edith - 10-27-2014

they are ALL so cute Heart 2 Princessa, as is her usual way, gave me my laugh for the week , V-det's photo looks fantastic with blackbirds flying everywhere. I think this is my favourite Teagan pic smile and also Perscita (she looks so cute with her hair tied back smile ) Fiori has the best stocked bakery in the world, Ra Muw has the cutest shopping list LOL --- fantastic work everyone !!

RE: Round 6 - Challenge 5 Discussion - Chyntia - 10-27-2014

Mine is not there!! What happend sad!

RE: Round 6 - Challenge 5 Discussion - TrueFan - 10-27-2014

Margot is my favorite this round. I like how she seems to be concentrating as she carefully pats the dough.

I also liked Ra Muw. Coty Winter is scary! And Princessa and V-det made me laugh.

RE: Round 6 - Challenge 5 Discussion - Requiem - 10-27-2014

Kyubi09- Princessa would love to give you some of her candy. First time's free wink

My favorites this round were Mina and V-det. They both made me smile and were interesting and memorable.

I fixed the levels on Princessa's picture in the middle of the day, and the afternoon sun I think was shining in my window and making everything on my screen seem dark, because when I looked at the picture again now, it seems very light -.- Oh well.

RE: Round 6 - Challenge 5 Discussion - Kyubi09 - 10-28-2014

lol Please pass on my incredibly polite decline to Princessa. I'm sure her Candy is some good ...stuff, but I have to wait till Halloween to restock my candy supply. :-3

RE: Round 6 - Challenge 5 Discussion - fishy - 10-28-2014

I love Maylee's and V-det's.

Scout, can I come and eat dinner with you?

I like the tied-up Dal, too- and Perscita (did I spell her name right?)

Kasia, Kai saw your picture and wants to know if you'll be his new best friend, since you don't cook via Dominoes.com. X3

RE: Round 6 - Challenge 5 Discussion - scrapsoflife - 10-28-2014

Mina's has that Rosie the Riveter-in-the-kitchen look to me that really makes her stand out, but they're all fabulous in their own way.

Kai, Kasia says she'd be honored to count you as a friend smile

RE: Round 6 - Challenge 5 Discussion - Jane Chérie - 10-28-2014

@ Fishy: You can come anytime and join Scout for dinner... if there is anything left! smile

This was a really great round. I love all the pictures! V-det stands out to me and Princessa, Teagan, Margot, and Maylee... oh well I could just name them all.

Very great show of creativity despite the common topic!

RE: Round 6 - Challenge 5 Discussion - Alliecat - 10-29-2014

I continue to marvel at the effort that has clearly gone into these. I think all the contestants can be proud of producing a great series of photos smile

RE: Round 6 - Challenge 5 Discussion - Nekoshoujo - 10-29-2014

The Breaking Bad reference just blew me away! Princessa has the best taste... eh wait is that what I meant to say?
(I mean look at that little, bitty, mini meth. I don't want to say it's cute but... It's cute!)
Actually everyone this round was good. So many teeny tiny props!