The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Severity takes pictures :3 - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Severity takes pictures :3 (/showthread.php?tid=7258567)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Severity takes pictures :3 - Severity - 02-17-2015

So in an attempt to work on my photography, I'm working on one dolly picture a day.

2/16/15: "Anyway, here's Wonderwall..."
[Image: r7k3eq.jpg]

(Pullip Nomado, "Beatrice". Re-chipped, re-wigged, obitsu.)

RE: Severity takes pictures :3 - PullipPrincess - 02-17-2015

I love Beatrice's wig and casual style! It really works for her. yay Also, where did you get that guitar? :O It's so cute!

RE: Severity takes pictures :3 - Severity - 02-17-2015

The guitar is part of Nomado's stock! As is the scarf she's wearing. smile
Thank you for the compliment. I think I have finally settled on the right wig for her.

RE: Severity takes pictures :3 - Alliecat - 02-17-2015

Those teeny guitars -- squee. I've looked at a few on eBay but they're probably not that nice.
Cute shot, good pose smile

Thank you Alliecat! grin
I was excited when Beatrice came with this guitar. smile I secretly love her stock outfit too but it doesn't fit her obitsu. This Barbie jeans & monster high combo worked pretty well I think!

RE: Severity takes pictures :3 - Cornflower Blue - 02-17-2015

I guess I didn't realize Nomado's guitar was that detailed. She looks wonderful, by the way.

Thank you! At least she's all in one piece here wink

RE: Severity takes pictures :3 - Miss Edith - 02-17-2015

she does look wonderful Severity. Nomado was my 1st pullip and remains one of my favourite girls. Your girl looks lovely and your photo is great smile

RE: Severity takes pictures :3 - PullipPrincess - 02-17-2015

You're very welcome~! ^.^ I had no idea that Nomado came with a guitar! :O I swear that the older dolls come with some of the coolest things!

RE: Severity takes pictures :3 - Chyntia - 02-17-2015

I love her wig! It suits her very well! grin Great photo! Looking forward to see more of your beautiful dollies!! yay

RE: Severity takes pictures :3 - just_me - 02-18-2015

Love her curls, and so cool Nomado comes with earrings. They should do that more often!

RE: Severity takes pictures :3 - Severity - 02-18-2015

2/17/2015:

[Image: 2pyw4f7.jpg]
"Seven keeps the flame."
(Pullip Kore, "Seven", rewigged)

And a bonus Hoshi photobomb:

[Image: flfqlj.jpg]

RE: Severity takes pictures :3 - Severity - 02-19-2015

2/18/2015: "Meow!"

[Image: 5yvs0l.jpg]

(Pullip Mercu, "Iris". Rechipped, rewigged, obitsu)

RE: Severity takes pictures :3 - Alliecat - 02-19-2015

I love the kitty!! grin And the lighting on his face. That is adorable.
For a little bit of fill light on candlelight or backlit shots, you might want to consider positioning a sheet of tinfoil to reflect a little light back onto faces. Scrunch it up first so it doesn't make discrete highlights.
Just a thought since you said you were trying to 'work on' your photography smile

RE: Severity takes pictures :3 - Severity - 02-19-2015

Thank you Alliecat! Originally I just wanted to get a picture of Seven with the incense (because I was going to burn some anyway: again, I don't do incense near my dolls or sewing! I want to reassure people with allergies :3) and then I was out of control raiding my altar and lighting ALL the candles. And I'm very proud of Hoshi for mostly watching at a distance and not burning his whiskers :3