The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Severity takes pictures :3 - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Severity takes pictures :3 (/showthread.php?tid=7258567)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Severity takes pictures :3 - Marsian - 02-27-2015

Your pics look great! I realy like the meow, seven and goth parent pics, looking forwarward to seeing more!

And what a great idea, doing a pic a day. Might consider doing that also to improve photography skills.

RE: Severity takes pictures :3 - Missy_Crane - 02-27-2015

I Heart 2 Bianca!

RE: Severity takes pictures :3 - Severity - 02-27-2015

I've been I'll the past couple days so I haven't been inspired to photo much, I've missed a couple days, but I've been sewing instead so I feel productive anyway!

Thanks for the compliments, they mean so much to me. <3

RE: Severity takes pictures :3 - Severity - 02-27-2015

2-26-15
"Sometimes you just need a hug."

[Image: el5n9e.jpg]

(Dal Darony, hybrid obitsu, "Bianca" and Isul Milk Tea, "Vale".)

RE: Severity takes pictures :3 - Severity - 03-01-2015

2-28-15:
"New Girl"
[Image: 155p5r9.jpg]
(Dal Puki & tiny panda "Bamboo")

RE: Severity takes pictures :3 - Puppe - 03-01-2015

She looks so cute! <3 And man, I love those glasses... XD

RE: Severity takes pictures :3 - Miss Edith - 03-02-2015

the photo of Vale & Bianca is lovely, it shows Darony's stunning face up so well and I love all the Victorian-feel ivory clothing. And Puki in those glasses is perfect ! I also love her dress. Severity, you make such unique looking clothes for your dolls (usually very much to my taste smile ) do you make your own patterns?

RE: Severity takes pictures :3 - PullipPrincess - 03-02-2015

That photo of your Dal Puki is so cute! *_* I love those glasses on her. :3 That panda is adorable too. yay

RE: Severity takes pictures :3 - martah - 03-03-2015

Great pictures! I love your Maretti, so different than any other I have seen and she looks amazing.

RE: Severity takes pictures :3 - Cornflower Blue - 03-03-2015

Your Puki is a cutie!

RE: Severity takes pictures :3 - Severity - 03-04-2015

Thank you everyone!
MissEdith, I work with patterns sometimes (usually for sleeves, I am not yet skilled enough to freehand sleeves!) I usually adapt patterns I have for monster high and Blytge and, of course, Requiem's patterns. I get ideas for things, sometimes I can sew them, sometimes I can't, sometimes I accidentally come up with great things!

Puppe & Princess: I love the glasses too! They're from the British Nerd clothing set. Nerdygal (who is quiet on this forum!) brought the tiny panda; I named it Bamboo after a plushie panda she also gave me :3

Martah: I hadn't intended on goth Maretti, I just got her nude and bald and it happened the spare wig I had was black & purple so I gave her new chips to match! I like her goth look, very different from her Lolita beginnings smile

Cornflower: thank you! I love her a whole lot !

3-3-15
"Which flavor do you think she'd like?"

[Image: 14jnfbm.jpg]
(Isul Milk Tea, "Vale")

RE: Severity takes pictures :3 - Severity - 03-09-2015

3-8-15
"A whole box of pears!"

[Image: 2sbjzhl.jpg]

(Dal Ciel Robin, rechipped, "Robin")

RE: Severity takes pictures :3 - thisday - 03-09-2015

(03-09-2015, 07:13 AM)Severity Wrote: 3-8-15
"A whole box of pears!"

(Dal Ciel Robin, rechipped, "Robin")

Aww, her outfits' so piiiiink! ( *´艸`) The mix of patterns is darling. How is her hat? It looks like maybe it can be worn different ways, can it?

"Whatcha plan on doing with so many pears, Robin?"

RE: Severity takes pictures :3 - PullipPrincess - 03-09-2015

Ciel Robin looks adorable in Akemi's stock! <3 All the pink makes her eyes really stand out. :3

RE: Severity takes pictures :3 - Severity - 03-09-2015

I haven't tried doing much with the hat except being really excited it fit a Dal head better than Akemi's head! grin I love Robin in this outfit so much, it's kind of ridiculous.

Robin says if it were up to her she'd give one pear to everyone who would otherwise go to bed hungry, but even though she has a whole box of pears it's not quite enough smile So she'll probably just share with her friends. (I mean, when one of your friends is an elf who only eats fruit and flowers, it's kind of tricky feeding them in the wintertime.)