The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Another Park Visit! - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Another Park Visit! (/showthread.php?tid=7258591)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Another Park Visit! - Cornflower Blue - 02-24-2015

How nice to be out in the warm sunshine with you dolls! I'm jealous, too!

RE: Another Park Visit! - PullipPrincess - 02-24-2015

(02-24-2015, 12:43 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: How nice to be out in the warm sunshine with you dolls! I'm jealous, too!

Lols! I'm actually jealous of everyone who got snow. xD I was really looking forward to another snowy winter so I could play in it and take pictures of my dolls enjoying the snow, too. ^^;

RE: Another Park Visit! - beajjai033 - 02-25-2015

Felicity really looks like she's having fun smile Gosh I miss having a Papin - hope I'll be able to get her again soon!

RE: Another Park Visit! - oonyaoo - 02-25-2015

Such wonderful colourful girls and photos! They genuinely look like they had so much fun!!
(I'm also jealous of all that sun, even if it is breezsy...)

RE: Another Park Visit! - PullipPrincess - 02-26-2015

(02-25-2015, 11:55 AM)beajjai033 Wrote: Felicity really looks like she's having fun smile Gosh I miss having a Papin - hope I'll be able to get her again soon!

She really was. yay She was all over the place at the park. xD I hope you'll find a Papin soon, too! She really is a fun and gorgeous doll!

(02-25-2015, 07:29 PM)oonyaoo Wrote: Such wonderful colourful girls and photos! They genuinely look like they had so much fun!!
(I'm also jealous of all that sun, even if it is breezsy...)

Thank you so much, oonyaoo~! :3 Hehe! I do love my dolls to be extremely colorful. ^.^ To me, it just makes them look so cheerful. yay

RE: Another Park Visit! - Missy_Crane - 03-01-2015

Aww, such totally beautiful decora girls together!!! Heart

I absolutely love what you're doing with the fishing line. That is incredibly clever and the resultant photos are amazing. Before I read your line about it I was staring at the photos like 'how is that Pullip balanced there OMG O__O' lol!

RE: Another Park Visit! - PullipPrincess - 03-01-2015

(03-01-2015, 12:55 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: Aww, such totally beautiful decora girls together!!! Heart

I absolutely love what you're doing with the fishing line. That is incredibly clever and the resultant photos are amazing. Before I read your line about it I was staring at the photos like 'how is that Pullip balanced there OMG O__O' lol!

Thank you so much, Missy! yay I'm glad you like them! The fishing line really does help open up a whole lot more possibilities when it comes to posing dolls!

RE: Another Park Visit! - martah - 03-03-2015

They look perfect together! and Felicity seems to be having a lot of fun. smile

RE: Another Park Visit! - PullipPrincess - 03-03-2015

(03-03-2015, 02:07 AM)martah Wrote: They look perfect together! and Felicity seems to be having a lot of fun. smile

They really are quite the colorful pair, those two. :3 And yes, Felicity really did enjoy herself a lot out there. ^.^