Dolly Market Forum
Poppy and Hermione show off their new frocks (lots of pics) - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Poppy and Hermione show off their new frocks (lots of pics) (/showthread.php?tid=7259268)

Poppy and Hermione show off their new frocks (lots of pics) - Lily Eyre - 08-14-2015

Its been a while since I took any photos of my girls (bad me frown) but I'm trying to pay a bit more attention to them and some of them have had some new chips and/or wigs and have had a couple of new frocks bought for them Happy

So whilst these are not great artistic photos LOL I wanted to show off a couple of them now they're all dolled up LOL

Hermione had a broken eye mech and had gone somewhat cross eyed so I fixed that and gave her some new chips and a pretty spring floral dress

[Image: her2_1.png]

[Image: her1.png]

After a couple of different wigs and chip combinations Poppy has finally settled on having bright red hair and green eyes Happy So here she is rocking her new look with a cute balloon print dress

[Image: pop1.png]

[Image: pop2.png]

And the girls together

[Image: HampP1.png]

RE: Poppy and Hermione show off their new frocks (lots of pics) - dargosmydaddy - 08-14-2015

Those dresses are gorgeous!

RE: Poppy and Hermione show off their new frocks (lots of pics) - fishy - 08-14-2015

Lovely! smile (And that red wig is sooo cute! smile )

RE: Poppy and Hermione show off their new frocks (lots of pics) - Lily Eyre - 08-14-2015

smile I love my little Byul girls smile

RE: Poppy and Hermione show off their new frocks (lots of pics) - Cornflower Blue - 08-14-2015

Aw, they look adorable! I really like the print of the fabric used for the light green dress, too. Now I will engage in a futile search to find it somewhere.

RE: Poppy and Hermione show off their new frocks (lots of pics) - Alliecat - 08-14-2015

The dresses are cute. And even though I'm not a Byul fan I think Hermione's new eyechips are really nicely colour-coordinated with her hair. Glad you could take some new photos of your girls smile

RE: Poppy and Hermione show off their new frocks (lots of pics) - Little mouse - 08-16-2015

I love the dresses for the girls.......lucky them!

RE: Poppy and Hermione show off their new frocks (lots of pics) - PollyPut the KettleOn - 08-16-2015

Your Byul girls are so cute! Hermione's eye chips are really striking. I didn't realize what a difference bang length makes until I saw both of your girls together. The longer bangs on the red wig change the Byul face and eye shape, the name Poppy suits her to a T. Adorable!

RE: Poppy and Hermione show off their new frocks (lots of pics) - martah - 08-17-2015

Your girls are looking lovely. The dresses are adorable. Happy

RE: Poppy and Hermione show off their new frocks (lots of pics) - Lily Eyre - 08-17-2015

(08-16-2015, 10:51 AM)PollyPut the KettleOn Wrote: Your Byul girls are so cute! Hermione's eye chips are really striking. I didn't realize what a difference bang length makes until I saw both of your girls together. The longer bangs on the red wig change the Byul face and eye shape, the name Poppy suits her to a T. Adorable!

Thanks all smile Polly I agree about the bangs my favourite girl Ysabelle was the first Byul I got and she looks totally different once she was re wigged

[Image: 6150967e-13dd-4ee5-ab57-caa477d7c499.png]

RE: Poppy and Hermione show off their new frocks (lots of pics) - Aienhime - 08-18-2015

Lovely dresses! smile

RE: Poppy and Hermione show off their new frocks (lots of pics) - Marsian - 08-18-2015

they look adorable! And what a difference a wigs an chips can make, your girls look lovely!