Dolly Market Forum
Who's that girl on the train? - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Who's that girl on the train? (/showthread.php?tid=7259477)

Who's that girl on the train? - Brill - 10-21-2015

So today I got a suprize in the mail, my boyfriend bought me a pullip yuri with a MIO wig smile I've been eying her for a while but didn't have the funds for her so it was very sweet of him. Her name is Seohyun!

I decided to take her to run some errands! [Image: image.jpg]
[Image: image.jpg]

Also I'm not really the biggest fan of this wig on her. I like the color but I think something with less volume

RE: Who's that girl on the train? - Pink Haired Freak - 10-21-2015

What a sweet boyfriend! She is so so sweet!

RE: Who's that girl on the train? - DeadlyNova - 10-21-2015

Awww, that's so sweet!

She's very cute! <3

RE: Who's that girl on the train? - Marilyn - 10-21-2015

Awesome present! She makes a lovely commuter. wink

RE: Who's that girl on the train? - Alliecat - 10-21-2015

How sweet of your boyfriend! Congrats on your new girl -- she's cute. ...I dunno, I wish *I* had her hair volume LOL I like the wig ok but then you never know till you try a different one, if it might look much better.
(Did you get funny looks on the train? I'm always curious what reactions people get when they take their dolls out.)

RE: Who's that girl on the train? - Brill - 10-21-2015

Thanks everyone!

(10-21-2015, 06:57 AM)Alliecat Wrote: How sweet of your boyfriend! Congrats on your new girl -- she's cute. ...I dunno, I wish *I* had her hair volume LOL I like the wig ok but then you never know till you try a different one, if it might look much better.
(Did you get funny looks on the train? I'm always curious what reactions people get when they take their dolls out.)

I wanted a wig more like this wig but I still like it more than her stock wig!

I actually went to the end of the line and waited for everyone to get off. I kinda rushed a bit!

RE: Who's that girl on the train? - Cornflower Blue - 10-21-2015

Congrats! Your boyfriend sounds like a keeper.

RE: Who's that girl on the train? - beajjai033 - 10-24-2015

Your Seohyun reminds me of Girl's Generation Seohyun, they both look so sweet~
What a great guy, I'm a bit jelly smile

RE: Who's that girl on the train? - Brill - 10-25-2015

(10-24-2015, 06:20 PM)beajjai033 Wrote: Your Seohyun reminds me of Girl's Generation Seohyun, they both look so sweet~

That's were I got the name from! I love Seohyun and girls generation.

RE: Who's that girl on the train? - AliceMR - 10-25-2015

What a nice boyfriend!

I think that's the problem with some wigs, they look like they'll be perfect while off of the doll or even online in the advertisement pictures... too bad they can't have a trial period LOL

RE: Who's that girl on the train? - fishy - 10-25-2015

(10-25-2015, 12:29 PM)AliceMR Wrote: What a nice boyfriend!

I think that's the problem with some wigs, they look like they'll be perfect while off of the doll or even online in the advertisement pictures... too bad they can't have a trial period LOL

There needs to be a doll wig rental service. Rb_x

RE: Who's that girl on the train? - beajjai033 - 10-25-2015

(10-25-2015, 10:54 AM)Brill Wrote:
(10-24-2015, 06:20 PM)beajjai033 Wrote: Your Seohyun reminds me of Girl's Generation Seohyun, they both look so sweet~

That's were I got the name from! I love Seohyun and girls generation.

Oh, I see! Tongue Very fitting, like when Seohyun only smiles a little at photo shoots.

RE: Who's that girl on the train? - smokeWeeb - 10-26-2015

ah! I love her outfit, its too cute