The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Some of my dolls ^^ (EDITED: more photos) - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Some of my dolls ^^ (EDITED: more photos) (/showthread.php?tid=7260318)

Pages: 1 2

Some of my dolls ^^ (EDITED: more photos) - it's a secret - 07-11-2016

Hello! Well, here I am with some photos of my Pullip Dolls (Dals, Taeyang etc...) Tongue

These were my first Pullip and my first Taeyang. Nemuru and Shadow
[Image: 9574361015_ff4989232e.jpg]We can be friends by it's_a_secret, en Flickr

Grell
[Image: 14406636174_4c788bd166.jpg]The dark side of Grell Sutcliff by it's_a_secret, en Flickr

Loreta, my first Dal ^^
[Image: 15370090384_eab87cd21c.jpg]Loreta: Soy Tarzán!!!! ^^ by it's_a_secret, en Flickr

After reading the forum rules I think I put the links correctly XDDD I have more dolls but at the moment here I introduce some of my dollies. I hope you like it LOL

RE: Some of my dolls ^^ - Doll Angel (Janeen F) - 07-11-2016

Your your girl Shadow is sooo adorable!!! I love she is one of the cutest Noir's I have seen!

I knew I had seen you somewhere before ^____^ I had a feeling you were one on flickr too, I was just to shy to ask at first.

RE: Some of my dolls ^^ - PullipPrincess - 07-11-2016

They're all so cute! That one of Grell is pretty perfect! Lols!

RE: Some of my dolls ^^ - torythehuman - 07-11-2016

I love what you showed of your collection, I especially like Loreta in the tree and Grell with all the body parts! Very creepy, but in the best way lol

Please post more pictures of Nikki! I clicked over to your Flickr and saw her, she's absolutely adorable. Do you knit/crochet, or did you buy those pieces for her?

RE: Some of my dolls ^^ - Alliecat - 07-11-2016

A nice collection smile Goodness, your Grell is scary!! Sweatdrop but it's a clever idea for a photo.

RE: Some of my dolls ^^ - it's a secret - 07-11-2016

(07-11-2016, 08:24 AM)Doll Angel (Janeen F) Wrote: Your your girl Shadow is sooo adorable!!! I love she is one of the cutest Noir's I have seen!

I knew I had seen you somewhere before ^____^ I had a feeling you were one on flickr too, I was just to shy to ask at first.

Shadow is the Taeyang. Nemuru is is the Noir XD But I'm glad you like her, she's adorable and so sensitive girl! :3 Thank you!! blush

RE: Some of my dolls ^^ - Offgenemi - 07-11-2016

I love your photos and of course you have a lovely collection smile I hope you post more photos smile

RE: Some of my dolls ^^ - it's a secret - 07-12-2016

(07-11-2016, 10:21 AM)PullipPrincess Wrote: They're all so cute! That one of Grell is pretty perfect! Lols!

Thanks! Hehehehe Grell sends you lots of kisses! yay

(07-11-2016, 10:51 AM)torythehuman Wrote: I love what you showed of your collection, I especially like Loreta in the tree and Grell with all the body parts! Very creepy, but in the best way lol

Please post more pictures of Nikki! I clicked over to your Flickr and saw her, she's absolutely adorable. Do you knit/crochet, or did you buy those pieces for her?

Wow, thank you so much! Nikki is from my mother, she felt in love with this kind of dolls. She only has one. About the crochet dresses they are from Doll's Paradise that's a online shop which sells clothes for Pullip, Blythes (minis etc), Pukifee, and another dolls like Barbie, all made of crochet. I don't know if they have another materials. I bought some dresses I'll put photos here. ^^

(07-11-2016, 02:42 PM)Alliecat Wrote: A nice collection smile Goodness, your Grell is scary!! Sweatdrop but it's a clever idea for a photo.

Thank you I'm happy you like them! LOL Yes, that was the intention. I wanted to do this kind of photos on her Tongue

(07-11-2016, 10:08 PM)Offgenemi Wrote: I love your photos and of course you have a lovely collection smile I hope you post more photos smile

Thanks! Yes, I'll post more! I have a lot of dolls to show us XDD

RE: Some of my dolls ^^ - martah - 07-12-2016

I spy a Sebastian tee blush cute bunch!

RE: Some of my dolls ^^ - Cornflower Blue - 07-12-2016

Ha! I didn't notice the Sebastian tee, but now that martah has pointed it out, it makes a pretty nifty shirt! It looks like the lack of a chainsaw doesn't hinder Grell at all.

RE: Some of my dolls ^^ - it's a secret - 07-13-2016

(07-12-2016, 07:15 AM)martah Wrote: I spy a Sebastian tee blush cute bunch!

Yeeeeah! I adore this T-shirt! I wish I could have one for me *o* Thank you martah! yay

(07-12-2016, 11:09 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Ha! I didn't notice the Sebastian tee, but now that martah has pointed it out, it makes a pretty nifty shirt! It looks like the lack of a chainsaw doesn't hinder Grell at all.

Isn't adorable? I'm very fan of this T-shirt Tongue
Yes, Grell is desperate to get a chainsaw or something similar. I told her it wasn't necesary! xd xd xd

More photos!!! ^^

Cloto loves tasty Isuls xd
[Image: 24526260585_a3e82e34be.jpg]Las vampiras también saben morder by it's_a_secret, en Flickr

Koda (seiran)
[Image: 25556034382_26cdb84d27.jpg]Koda-Taeyang Seiran by it's_a_secret, en Flickr

Elisa (yomi) and Nemuru
[Image: 25802126724_665f4917e5.jpg]Elisa and Nemuru by it's_a_secret, en Flickr

Bruno (kain) and Selina
[Image: 26303182156_69ec559a5b.jpg]Sin título by it's_a_secret, en Flickr

^^

RE: Some of my dolls ^^ (EDITED: more photos) - Marilyn - 07-13-2016

Your couples shots are so cute. Heart

RE: Some of my dolls ^^ (EDITED: more photos) - Alliecat - 07-13-2016

I like the photo of Bruno and Selina. And Koda's very handsome smile

RE: Some of my dolls ^^ (EDITED: more photos) - Maycky-chan - 07-13-2016

Your dolls are always pretty my dear~ They are adorable x3

Ya sabes, son monisimos y encantadores, ñehehehe :3