The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
BerryByul's Doll Collection - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Other Dolls/Figures (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28264)
+--- Thread: BerryByul's Doll Collection (/showthread.php?tid=7261476)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

BerryByul's Doll Collection - Berrybyul - 01-04-2018

Since i failed at doll a week/day, here's photos of my collection so far! I'll try and keep it updated, just maybe not on a set schedule. Enjoy!

----
This looked kinda fun and I want to become more active in the community so I thought i'd give it a shot! I'll post pics of my various dolls/figures for as long as I can (I don't have anywhere near 365!) I might switch back and forth between posting my dolls(and figures) and dolls on my wishlist as well to fill some gapswink I hope you guys enjoy my little collection!LOLHappy

Pullip Alice du Jardin Mint ver.
Jan 1st, Mint Alice Du Jardin Pullip

Gar Girl Zelf
Jan 2nd, Gar Girl Zelf

Marie Tsum Tsum
Jan 3rd, Marie Tsum Tsum

RE: BerryByul's Doll a day 2018 - DeadlyNova - 01-04-2018

It appears I've started a movement. XD

Lovely photos so far! They're all very cute!

(And I have a special place in my heart for Marie <3)

RE: BerryByul's Doll a day 2018 - Miss Edith - 01-04-2018

you really have DN - thankyou.

Berrybyul, I'm pleased to meet you & your photos are adorable. I especially love that cute little Zelf Heart 2

RE: BerryByul's Doll a day 2018 - Alliecat - 01-04-2018

Yippee, more photos! Haha, I think you can use the same doll more than once! LOL I look forward to seeing them -- have fun!

RE: BerryByul's Doll a day 2018 - davidd - 01-04-2018

That January 1 photo and figure are stunning! I hope to see more of her as the year progresses!

This project is attracting quite a support group! It will be fun to see how long our mutual enthusiasm holds out!

RE: BerryByul's Doll a day 2018 - Berrybyul - 01-04-2018

Thank you all for your kind words and support! I have alot of non bjd items that I think I'm going to post, just because they're cute and I think people might like them!

@deadlynova thank you for the inspiration for this! (And Marie is such a cutie....especially in tsum form).

@miss Edith , Its nice to meet you too!& More zelfs to come!

@alliecat ohhhh. LOL. Yeah. That would make more sense xD.

@davidd ahh thank you! There's a pink version of her too, I had a hard time making a decision but I think I made the right one for me.

And without further ado, January 4th!
L.O.L Curious Q.T

RE: BerryByul's Doll a day 2018 - DeadlyNova - 01-04-2018

Aaah, she's so cute! She's one of the L.O.L. dolls I want the most. <3 Adorable!

RE: BerryByul's Doll a day 2018 - Cornflower Blue - 01-05-2018

She's adorable!

RE: BerryByul's Doll a day 2018 - Miss Edith - 01-05-2018

I am currently adding some lil Sister LOLs to my family, they are SO CUTE! Your girl is precious, is she the Alice one?

RE: BerryByul's Doll a day 2018 - Berrybyul - 01-06-2018

(01-05-2018, 03:32 PM)Miss Edith Wrote: I am currently adding some lil Sister LOLs to my family, they are SO CUTE! Your girl is precious, is she the Alice one?

Yes she is smile I've been on the fence about lil sisters, not sure if i'll like them or not.

January 5th! Wanted this dol for years, and when i finally had the funds to get him pullipstyle went out of stock! However they got another one of him in unexpectedly and i was lucky enought to grab him! <3 I'm not sure what type his body is(but he's 2013 i think?) but I LOVE his joints. so nice so bendy <3 LOL
Fairy Lumiere #1~

RE: BerryByul's Doll a day 2018 - Miss Edith - 01-06-2018

Fairy Lumiere is a gorgeous Isul. He's just a regular Isul stock body as far as I know. I love your photo, very glad you got him smile

RE: BerryByul's Doll a day 2018 - DeadlyNova - 01-06-2018

He's gorgeous, congrats! Lumiere was also on my wishlist for a long time before I got him. <3 This photo is so peaceful and beautiful!

(All Isuls have the same body type, the regular Isul stock body. smile Pullip is the only one in the JP/Groove family who has had multiple body types. )

RE: BerryByul's Doll a day 2018 - Offgenemi - 01-06-2018

I love Lumiere! He kind of marches classical alice very well. I think I never changed his wig or eye chips and that is not common for my plastic clan smile

RE: BerryByul's Doll a day 2018 - davidd - 01-06-2018

I like this photo! He looks like he is standing at a high window in his castle or manor house surveying his domain.

RE: BerryByul's Doll a day 2018 - Berrybyul - 01-07-2018

Oh ;o I didn't know pullip was the only one with multiple body types! good to know! The joints on Isul though, man, I love them. is there a pullip body with joints like isuls?

Here's a late ish day 6!(Jan 6th)
Zelf Rein Doe
Another Zelf, Rein Doe LOL