The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Lejays17 Doll-a-Week - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Other Dolls/Figures (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28264)
+--- Thread: Lejays17 Doll-a-Week (/showthread.php?tid=7261485)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Lejays17 Doll-a-Week - Cornflower Blue - 08-27-2018

Those are gorgeous and very large orchid blossoms.

RE: Lejays17 Doll-a-Week - Lejays17 - 08-27-2018

And this is the smaller spray I got. The other is in a large glass bottle as my smaller vases wouldn’t hold them upright.

There were 5 of us at group this week, and we all got at least 1 spray. I checked before taking 2 as I didn’t want to deprive someone else.

RE: Lejays17 Doll-a-Week - GreysPrincess - 08-29-2018

I’m dying to know what shop that floofy unicorn outfit is from! It’s beautiful!

I never was a huge fan of VeryBerry Pop in stock photos; your photos of Daisy make me like her a lot more though!

RE: Lejays17 Doll-a-Week - Lejays17 - 08-31-2018

(08-29-2018, 10:54 AM)GreysPrincess Wrote: I’m dying to know what shop that floofy unicorn outfit is from! It’s beautiful!

I never was a huge fan of VeryBerry Pop in stock photos; your photos of Daisy make me like her a lot more though!

The unicorn outfit was from Etsy - link to shop: Floofy Unicorn Dress Shop
I originally had a slightly different one in my cart, but someone else got it before I made up my mind to buy it. I do that, add things to my cart / basket, and think it over for a while. The long green dress that a lot of people admire went in and out of my cart of about 2 months before I finally got it. LOL

I originally got VeryBerryPop in the sample sale - I procrastinated over her as well as she seemed very "busy" in the stock photos. She's a lot more fun now that I can pose her differently (and that she has a personality too).

RE: Lejays17 Doll-a-Week - Lejays17 - 09-03-2018

I decided that I would try to take a few pics of some of my non-Pullip dolls.
My biggest collection by far is Ever After High (in doll terms anyway, my largest ACTUAL collection is Dr Who stuff LOL)

[Image: 894d9c58c30a2d0907f5a81971e6573b.jpg]
Here are my 4 sig EAH guys.

L-R
Dexter Charming (one of the Charming Princes, and Darling's twin) - he's not wearing his jacket as I hadn't redressed him for the last time I played
Daring Charming (Dexter's older brother). This release isn't technically the sig version, as that one was a 2-pack with Rosabella as a part of the Epic Winter line.
Alister Wonderland (son of Alice)
Hunter Hunterson (son of the Woodcutter from Red Riding Hood).

RE: Lejays17 Doll-a-Week - neon_jellyfish - 09-03-2018

Hey boys!

I always wanted them to make Sparrow doll. And his bandmates from the True Heart's Day special...

RE: Lejays17 Doll-a-Week - davidd - 09-04-2018

What an interesting photo! I don't think I've seen this many male EAH figures in a single photo before.
There seems to be a lot of differentiation among the characters in their face sculpts.

RE: Lejays17 Doll-a-Week - GreysPrincess - 09-04-2018

Yay, all the cute boys! I only ever had Dexter, but Alister was very tempting.

RE: Lejays17 Doll-a-Week - Alliecat - 09-04-2018

They look like they're all lined up waiting for the girls to arrive smile
I think I've only ever seen Hunter before (?). Looking forward to seeing some more of your collection.

RE: Lejays17 Doll-a-Week - Lejays17 - 09-07-2018

Neon - it would have been great if they made more of the boys, but I think we were lucky they made the 4 that they did. I would have liked a Humphrey as well as a Sparrow.

Davidd - there's definitly 2 facial sculpts (Daring has a toothy-smile, the others don't). Weirdly, I'm very good at recognising people's faces in films / pictures, but I can't tell the differences in doll-faces. I didn't realise that Cerise & Faybelle shared a face, until neon mentioned it in one of her posts, and I have both of them!)

Greys - they are all very cute. Dexter's my favourite, but he's always been my favourite from the very start when I just read the books... Sweatdrop

Alliecat - I've "stalked" neon's posts on her thread to see who I have that she hasn't photographed, so they will all be different dolls (also I remembered that davidd has photoed the Dragon Games ones, so I probably won't do those either).

Because there's not a lot of the year left to do single portraits on a weekly schedule, I'll double-up and try to "theme" them.

First up: Nina Thumbell & Jillian Beanstalk (theme - they're room-mates at school Happy) They're both later releases (May 2016), and on the new "smiley" faces. Not sure if I like the smiley faces (except for Daring & Maddie LOL)
Nina is the daughter of Thumbelina, and is on the smaller body-type (the Wonderland body). I like her as she's one of the darker-skinned dolls, which is very unusual in this line.
Jillian is the daughter of Jack from Jack and the Beanstalk. She's on a taller body, like Cerise & Duchess.

[Image: 0b0a6ed2d35a4d84c9c3d42c1a39c4f7.jpg]

I've also included single shots of both dolls - camping out in the enormous camellia tree in our front yard LOLLOL

Jillian
[Image: 5f005cfd39a73e89b9ae6d225e3687be.jpg]

Nina
[Image: 902dbe0e829b82dadb385e22c867a4fb.jpg]

RE: Lejays17 Doll-a-Week - neon_jellyfish - 09-07-2018

I would so get Nina if she didn't have the new head! Both girls look very pretty among those camelia blossoms!

RE: Lejays17 Doll-a-Week - davidd - 09-08-2018

(09-07-2018, 09:56 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Alliecat - I've "stalked" neon's posts on her thread to see who I have that she hasn't photographed, so they will all be different dolls (also I remembered that davidd has photoed the Dragon Games ones, so I probably won't do those either).

Because there's not a lot of the year left to do single portraits on a weekly schedule, I'll double-up and try to "theme" them.

If there's "not a lot of the year left," you could always switch to Doll-A-Day posts! LOL
(Believe me, with Doll-A-Day, it feels like there is a lot of the year remaining!)

Your photos are always fun to see in the outdoor settings or with interesting backdrops, that I hope you will feature dolls you've seen in the other photo topics, too... because there can never be too many Dragon Games figure photos! yay I like seeing how different photographers present the same dolls.

RE: Lejays17 Doll-a-Week - Alliecat - 09-08-2018

Both of them match the camellia tree quite nicely. I've never heard of either one. Again, these projects are educational smile

RE: Lejays17 Doll-a-Week - Cornflower Blue - 09-08-2018

I enjoy seeing the different backdrops, too. I have just a handful of EAH dolls, but one of them is Jillian. There's just something about her that appealed to me.

RE: Lejays17 Doll-a-Week - Lejays17 - 09-08-2018

(09-08-2018, 02:36 AM)davidd Wrote:
(09-07-2018, 09:56 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Alliecat - I've "stalked" neon's posts on her thread to see who I have that she hasn't photographed, so they will all be different dolls (also I remembered that davidd has photoed the Dragon Games ones, so I probably won't do those either).

If there's "not a lot of the year left," you could always switch to Doll-A-Day posts! LOL
(Believe me, with Doll-A-Day, it feels like there is a lot of the year remaining!)

Your photos are always fun to see in the outdoor settings or with interesting backdrops, that I hope you will feature dolls you've seen in the other photo topics, too... because there can never be too many Dragon Games figure photos! yay I like seeing how different photographers present the same dolls.

Re: Doll-a-Day...
LOLLOL been there, done that, got the grey hair to prove it LOLLOL

If I have enough time I'll do the Dragon Games dolls at the end, I promise!