The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
davidd's Smart Dolls - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Other Dolls/Figures (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28264)
+--- Thread: davidd's Smart Dolls (/showthread.php?tid=7262008)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: davidd's Smart Dolls - Elfy - 02-26-2019

It looks like it fits the doll. You’ve done an amazing job.

RE: davidd's Smart Dolls - kadytheredpanda - 02-27-2019

Great job. Looks very proportional.

RE: davidd's Smart Dolls - Cornflower Blue - 02-27-2019

I admire your motivation to make furniture for these girls. After accumulating props and furniture for 1/6 and smaller dolls, it's a pain to have to start over in a bigger size. And since everything is larger, it requires more space to store it.

RE: davidd's Smart Dolls - davidd - 03-26-2019

Inspired by photos she saw on Instagram of her friend Izzy Gray (@izzygray_n_justiceekpo) climbing trees, Trivia (Smart Doll Symphony) decided to give tree-climbing a try.

[Image: symphony29.jpg]

[Image: symphony30.jpg]

[Image: symphony31.jpg]

[Image: symphony32.jpg]

[Image: symphony33.jpg]

[Image: symphony34.jpg]

[Image: symphony35.jpg]

[Image: symphony36.jpg]

[Image: symphony37.jpg]

[Image: symphony38.jpg]

[Image: symphony39.jpg]
"Okay... now how do I get down?"

RE: davidd's Smart Dolls - Elfy - 03-26-2019

The shot hanging from the branch is really good. I assume the snow your way is now melting?

RE: davidd's Smart Dolls - neon_jellyfish - 03-26-2019

Awesome photoshoot! She looks so happy and playful! Now it's Janie's turn wink

RE: davidd's Smart Dolls - werepuppy - 03-27-2019

You have great places near you to go and have a photo-shoot at. Trivia looks like she's having a ton of fun, and seems very at ease with climbing and the like. Definitely a more sporty girl.

RE: davidd's Smart Dolls - davidd - 03-27-2019

(03-26-2019, 03:21 PM)Elfy Wrote: The shot hanging from the branch is really good. I assume the snow your way is now melting?

I was surprised that she was able to hang from the branch on her own in a more-or-less believable pose.

Most of the snow is beginning to disappear, although there are quite a few large, lingering patches in areas that do not get direct sun. Not that we've had a lot of sun; the skies have been uncharacteristically overcast. There is a slight chance of further snow flurries in the forecast for later this week, but no major accumulation is expected.
(03-26-2019, 08:49 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Awesome photoshoot! She looks so happy and playful! Now it's Janie's turn wink

You're right, Janie is also growing restless!

Triv does look happy in most of these photos. I noticed that, too. In fact, she was unusually cooperative with posing and standing up. She was probably happy to finally get out of her box and bag.

I think I need to tweak the alignment of her eyes just a teensy bit more. In several of the "out-takes" she still looks cross-eyed.

(03-27-2019, 12:25 AM)werepuppy Wrote: You have great places near you to go and have a photo-shoot at. Trivia looks like she's having a ton of fun, and seems very at ease with climbing and the like. Definitely a more sporty girl.

Great places to go if you like sagebrush and rocks. No ancient castles, though. When will you be taking your 1:3 scale girls out for a tour of the Scottish countryside? I imagine Olivia would be quite the adventurous type, climbing up trees, leaping across little streams, and racing to the tops of the battlements of ruined castles.

RE: davidd's Smart Dolls - Alliecat - 03-27-2019

These are great! She looks perfectly suited for the environment; what a cute outfit and hat. My favourite I think, is the 7th one, sitting in the tree with the blue sky behind her. I also like the ones of her standing around in the scenery, and the close-up of her looking down from the tree.  For all your concern about posing them naturally and realistically, I think you did a great job. Hope to see more of their adventures.

RE: davidd's Smart Dolls - Offgenemi - 03-27-2019

I love your outdoor photos of these girls! I really want to get valiant and maybe a tea cortex.
She completely seems like she is in her element . Merged with the beautiful background and colors so well.

RE: davidd's Smart Dolls - werepuppy - 03-28-2019

I will do it hopefully come the summer, if we get consistently nice weather. Right now it's a bit too wet to have them out.

RE: davidd's Smart Dolls - davidd - 04-28-2019

[Image: symphony40.jpg]
Triv (Smart Doll Symphony) hard at work in the depths of The Dollie Dungeon

RE: davidd's Smart Dolls - Elfy - 04-28-2019

That’s a very big paintbrush.

RE: davidd's Smart Dolls - werepuppy - 04-28-2019

Triv looks very focused on her.work

RE: davidd's Smart Dolls - neon_jellyfish - 04-29-2019

Hard at work in dungeon so deep she doesn't even stick out... when she kneels down LOL