The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
davidd's Smart Dolls - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Other Dolls/Figures (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28264)
+--- Thread: davidd's Smart Dolls (/showthread.php?tid=7262008)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: davidd's Smart Dolls - davidd - 05-19-2019

From Facebook, as reposted on another forum:

"It's that time again! Time to don your pith helmets and fedoras and adventure into the world for a day like you are looking for lost treasure. Dress in your ex˚plorer best and have fun!

Talk, act, or dress as you would if you were a classic ex˚plorer who is going on an ex˚pedition into the unknown, whether it be a safari into darkest Africa, or a visit to temple ruins in South America. Live adventurously on this day!

If you are still unsure about what to do, just think "Talk Like a Pirate Day," but replace "Pirate" with "Adventurer." (Examples: Indiana Jones, Allan Quatermain, Jungle Cruise Skippers, Ramar of the Jungle, Rick O'Connell, Teddy Roosevelt, Nathan Drake, Pitfall Harry, Legends of the Hidden Temple, etcetera.)"

I would have included Lara Croft, Jane Goodall, Mary Leakey, and Adèle Blanc-Sec on that list, in the interests of both gender diversity and full-on adventurely awesomeness. But nobody asked me.

Anyway, now we can also add: Triv, aka Smart Doll Symphony, to the annals of amazing adventurers!

[Image: lostadventuretriv1.jpg]

[Image: lostadventuretriv2.jpg]

[Image: lostadventuretriv3.jpg]

RE: davidd's Smart Dolls - neon_jellyfish - 05-19-2019

Oh, she's totally in her element, isn't she? She looks fearless and infinitely inquisitive. I wonder what did she discover on her adventures...

RE: davidd's Smart Dolls - Elfy - 05-19-2019

She’s a real adventurer.

RE: davidd's Smart Dolls - Lejays17 - 05-19-2019

So, what did she discover on her adventure? I hope she was closer in style to Jane Goodall than Lara Croft...

RE: davidd's Smart Dolls - werepuppy - 05-19-2019

Triv is clearly one of the natural doll ex.plorers, and should be recognised as such!

RE: davidd's Smart Dolls - Alliecat - 05-20-2019

Wow, look at that scenery in the background!
These are great; she's so cute and looks like a natural ex.plorer.

RE: davidd's Smart Dolls - davidd - 05-20-2019

(05-19-2019, 06:32 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Oh, she's totally in her element, isn't she? She looks fearless and infinitely inquisitive. I wonder what did she discover on her adventures...

(05-19-2019, 10:54 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: So, what did she discover on her adventure?  I hope she was closer in style to Jane Goodall than Lara Croft...

Triv did, in fact, make an interesting discovery yesterday, which she displays in today's A Doll A Day post.

Judging by her discovery, she is more like Mary Leakey than either Jane Goodall or Lara Croft.

RE: davidd's Smart Dolls - davidd - 05-21-2019

And suddenly, overnight, the weather changes from dry and sunny to... snow?

[Image: harmony21.jpg]

RE: davidd's Smart Dolls - Alliecat - 05-21-2019

Nice photo, great colour and sorry about the snow! xp LOL

RE: davidd's Smart Dolls - Elfy - 05-21-2019

Your smart dolls are quite keen photographers, aren’t they?

RE: davidd's Smart Dolls - neon_jellyfish - 05-21-2019

Ehm, well at least it provides visualy striking background fo Janie...

RE: davidd's Smart Dolls - werepuppy - 05-21-2019

She's still in shock by the snow... Though wow, it does look impressive in the picture

RE: davidd's Smart Dolls - davidd - 06-21-2019

[Image: june20b.jpg]

RE: davidd's Smart Dolls - Alliecat - 06-21-2019

Haha, it looks like you have fallen into the same hole I did, where "things" take way longer to do than they should, whatever jobs they may be, because you have to stop & take doll photos while you're doing it.
(Do you have a lot of hummingbirds? Mine don't even want to share one feeder.)

RE: davidd's Smart Dolls - davidd - 06-21-2019

(06-21-2019, 12:19 PM)Alliecat Wrote: (Do you have a lot of hummingbirds?  Mine don't even want to share one feeder.)

Three feeders, and currently they need to be filled twice a day.