The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
The First Four~ - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: The First Four~ (/showthread.php?tid=7262051)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: The First Four~ - s1dthesqu1d - 04-19-2019

29, 30, 31, 32 Sweatdrop
Markos (Seiran) was a Christmas gift from my parents, he's Maggie's brother and I got him December 25, 2017.
Astre/Ciel (Ciel) is a character I've been meaning to get for a while, but he isn't a character of my own. I bought him to be Axel's boy toy, who is my friend Lu's character. She lives in California and I live in Florida so the probability of us getting together is slim, so I decided to buy my own Ciel so I can take cute photos of them LOL He came January/February 2018 (not sure the exact day Sweatdrop )
Nova (Mercu) is Comet's sister, and I honestly can't remember where I got her? She's kinda like Comet's opposite, it's hard to explain, but she arrived January 31, 2018.
Caelum/Cloud (Arion) was my one and only Taey grail the entire time I've been collecting. I got him from Nat The Cat on here actually! And I'm eternally grateful for that because he is even more amazing in person than I could ever ever imagine. Based on DMs I think he arrived February 2nd, 2018, but I'm a dummy and didn't upload a photo when I got him.

I See That It's Me, Who's Lost And Never Found~

As The War Machine Keeps Turning~

And The Road Becomes My Bride~

Blue Boy~

I Don't Want Time To Heal My Wounds~

The Queen's Watchdog~

She Was Always Such A Pretty Girl~

I'm An Alien Among The Human Beings~

The Neon Coast Was Your Sign~

What You Heard About Me~

There's Nothing Like A Trail Of Blood To Find Your Way Back Home~

They Never Found A Way To Break Us Down~

RE: The First Four~ - neon_jellyfish - 04-19-2019

They're all gorgeous! I'm especially in love with Taeyangs!

RE: The First Four~ - dargosmydaddy - 04-19-2019

You have a very fun collection. They all have personality!

And I'm laughing because my Seiran is currently wearing the exact same shirt as yours smile

RE: The First Four~ - Goblin - 04-19-2019

Uhg Nova is so beautiful! And I adore the outfit you put her in! She's such a lovely girl!!!
Arion is one of my favorites too! I don't have many taeyangs I actually like but he's definitely on my list. He gives me a slight David Bowie Goblin King vibe that I adore.
You have such a beautiful collection!!

RE: The First Four~ - Alliecat - 04-19-2019

I was also going to say I love Nova's outfit. My favourite photos of this batch are the 2nd & 3rd of her. And I like the first pic of Caelum/Cloud; he's looking very sexy wink

RE: The First Four~ - davidd - 04-19-2019

Oh, Nova is totally Heart 2 with that purple hair complementing her lovely eyes!

RE: The First Four~ - s1dthesqu1d - 04-26-2019

(04-19-2019, 06:00 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: They're all gorgeous! I'm especially in love with Taeyangs!
Thank you!~

(04-19-2019, 06:00 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: You have a very fun collection. They all have personality!

And I'm laughing because my Seiran is currently wearing the exact same shirt as yours smile
Thank you! And omg lol twinzies! LOL

(04-19-2019, 06:06 AM)Goblin Wrote: Uhg Nova is so beautiful! And I adore the outfit you put her in! She's such a lovely girl!!!
Arion is one of my favorites too! I don't have many taeyangs I actually like but he's definitely on my list. He gives me a slight David Bowie Goblin King vibe that I adore.
You have such a beautiful collection!!
Thank you! I always thought he looked like a long haired Cloud Strife, hence the nickname. He really does like Bowie as the Goblin King though! I never thought of that.

(04-19-2019, 10:33 AM)Alliecat Wrote: I was also going to say I love Nova's outfit. My favourite photos of this batch are the 2nd & 3rd of her. And I like the first pic of Caelum/Cloud; he's looking very sexy wink
Thanks! The first photo had some lighting issues Sweatdrop I need to get out for photos at a better time LOL

(04-19-2019, 03:40 PM)davidd Wrote: Oh, Nova is totally Heart 2 with that purple hair complementing her lovely eyes!
Thanks! It's her stock wig Heart 2

RE: The First Four~ - s1dthesqu1d - 04-26-2019

33, 34, 35, 36!~
Massy was a custom bait I got from Nat The Cat as well, I think she said she was once a Nero? She arrived with Cloud Heart 2 Massy is a remake of my first ever custom with the same name.
Damien (Horizon) was a Mandarake find I believe? He's another Taey I've wanted for a long long time. Originally I wanted him to be Ringo's brother, but ended up changing my mind and making him the son of my Lord of Discord character and Noir's boyfriend. He arrived March 8, 2018.
Lotus (My Melody) is a dream come true. When I first started collecting, I wanted the original Hello Kitty collab dolls SO badly. I got her from BerryByul on here, and she arrived sometime around March 21, 2018, and was reunited with her sister Blossom!
Ramona (Fiori) has been a grail of mine for years. I always pushed back buying her because I figured she'd never sell out and I was so very wrong Sweatdrop But, I ended up finding her at a really good prince on Mandarake and finally brought her home!! She joined the family and finally got to be with her brother Max on March 31, 2018.

O, What A Tangled Web We Weave~

The Itsy Bitsy Spider~

I'm Gonna Be Strong And Stand As Tall As I Can~

I'm The Patron Saint Of The Denial~

No One Ever Died For My Sins In Hell~

I Don't Feel Any Shame, I Wont Apologize~

Whenever You See Me, You Say That You Want Me Back~

I Love The Thought Of Being With You~

I'll Look At The Sun And I'll Look In The Mirror~

Honey, I Just Want You To Feel Fine~

Canadian Mounted Baby~

I See Crystal Visions~

Getting close to the end yall! :loll:

RE: The First Four~ - davidd - 04-26-2019

Massy's eyeliner is hawtness! Combined with black hair in bangs for double hawtness!

RE: The First Four~ - werepuppy - 04-26-2019

There's so much character in all of them! In his photos, Damien seems to have a very chill sort of air about him.

RE: The First Four~ - dargosmydaddy - 04-26-2019

Horizon has never done much for me, but Damien is gorgeous. The tattoos are really cool, too!

RE: The First Four~ - Goblin - 04-26-2019

I love all of them and their cute personalities too! Horizon is a BIG want of mine, and you made him look so nice! My Melody is always so pretty!

RE: The First Four~ - Alliecat - 04-26-2019

Lotus is quite the little supermodel, isn't she! (and looks like she knows it LOL ) I like the pic of Massy looking contemplative in all that hair! Cool that you found these great deals and long-sought-after dolls, and again, you make me wish I'd kept track of all my crew's arrival dates!

RE: The First Four~ - s1dthesqu1d - 05-12-2019

(04-26-2019, 02:18 AM)davidd Wrote: Massy's eyeliner is hawtness! Combined with black hair in bangs for double hawtness!
Thank you! She got a makeover right before I took these photos, I feel like she's always a work in progress LOL

(04-26-2019, 03:06 AM)werepuppy Wrote: There's so much character in all of them! In his photos, Damien seems to have a very chill sort of air about him.
Thank you! Damien is pretty chill, especially compared to his father LOL

(04-26-2019, 03:41 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: Horizon has never done much for me, but Damien is gorgeous. The tattoos are really cool, too!
Thanks! Horizon is usually a hit or miss for me but I knew I've always needed him in my collection ^-^

(04-26-2019, 05:34 AM)Goblin Wrote: I love all of them and their cute personalities too! Horizon is a BIG want of mine, and you made him look so nice! My Melody is always so pretty!
Thank you!

(04-26-2019, 12:46 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Lotus is quite the little supermodel, isn't she! (and looks like she knows it LOL ) I like the pic of Massy looking contemplative in all that hair! Cool that you found these great deals and long-sought-after dolls, and again, you make me wish I'd kept track of all my crew's arrival dates!
Oh she knows it! She's a fashion blogger ^-^ Thank you!

RE: The First Four~ - s1dthesqu1d - 05-12-2019

37, 38, 39, and 40! Getting close to the end, I promise!
Laya (Angry) was a doll I've always really wanted but kept pushing off until it was too late. Originally, her character was supposed to be a "modest" lolita style girl, who secretly seduced pedophiles and killed them. In a way, she's still this character, but I'm severely lacking in lolita dresses, so she just kinda dresses like her friends/bandmates. She teams up with my character named Death (Hangry, who I still don't have Sweatdrop ), who is also her not so secret girlfriend, to cause trouble together. Anyway, I got this scamp April 24, 2018. I actually bought her from Miss Edith from here! Heart 2
Zinnia (Hello Kitty) was the final piece of the Sanrio puzzle <3 Her eyemech was modded pretty roughly and she didn't come with her original chips so I tried to find similar ones, but It's kinda difficult to color match when you're colorblind Sweatdrop I also blame my monitor settings. So they're a little more purple than brown, but I think they suit her. I don't know what day she arrived because I waited until her eyes and wig came to photograph her, but I bought her April 14, 2018.
Nebula (Papin)... so... these are actually the first photos I've ever taken of this doll and I feel so bad that it took me a literal year to get around to it. But, I wanted to find the perfect wig for her first. I finally just bought one and styled it myself and I'm obsessed. She's the guardian of the Cancer zodiac, so it was important to me that her style was very orderly and perfect. She arrived April 30, 2018.
Silas (Sebastian v1) was another doll I haven't photographed in like a year, but I did take one photo of him not long after he arrived. Him and Nebula both arrived at a time I was struggling, my almost 15 year old dog and rabbit passed away and because of some personal issues, my mother and I were living in a hotel. Which is why Silas's full name is Silas Thackery Binx, to honor my rabbit (Thackery Binx) who passed the day I ordered him. It took me some time to get back into the hobby after that, and I feel like these two dolls specifically suffered because of bad timing. But, I've been able to catch back up and give them the attention they deserve. Anyway, Silas arrived May 9, 2018.

We Were On The Run~

Don't Talk Shit, Gon' Break Your Jaw~

She Broke My Heart, I Wanna Be Sedated~

She Turned Summer Into Autumn~

Could You Take Me To A World Where Nothing Else Exists Except The Contents Of Our Soul~

Loving Is Easy~

Cancerians Were Born To Take Responsibility-To Lead, Not Be Led~

Nebula~

Just Like The Moon, You Shine In Times Of Darkness~

This Is Danger And You Just Don't Know~

Got A Big Plan, His Mind's Set, Maybe It's Right

Too Many Nights Raising Hell Worked A Little Too Well~