The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Greys’ ADAW or something - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Other Dolls/Figures (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28264)
+--- Thread: Greys’ ADAW or something (/showthread.php?tid=7262061)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Greys’ ADAW or something - neon_jellyfish - 02-08-2019

She's a beauty!

RE: Greys’ ADAW or something - Lejays17 - 02-08-2019

Love her hair - Elfy thinks we need a purple-haired girl for the family, but we aren't sure whether to get a whole doll, or just buy a wig for Zoey (who is our only one who has a currently-removeable wig).

And the Delf looks like she's the type who will keep you up all night doing "just one more thing!". A ball of energy, shes a cutie!

RE: Greys’ ADAW or something - Elfy - 02-08-2019

I so love purple hair on Pullips.

RE: Greys’ ADAW or something - GreysPrincess - 02-11-2019

Time to dump the rest of the photos from this shoot, because I took several more earlier today to post over the course of time!

[Image: GMCJZga.jpg]

[Image: DOd1WXN.jpg]

Foster only fits in the booth sitting. I edited this batch of photos with google photo, which was a first for me, and playing with some of the filters was fun.

[Image: XmQXlS5.jpg]

[Image: 63oU0hw.jpg]

I really love Daikon and Irene together, even if Irene still needs a faceup. I've decided that my overarching background story for my MSD-sized dolls is that they live in a modernized world but with magic and mythical creatures an open fact of reality. Daikon grew up in a witches' commune that rejected much of the outside world, and Irene is a tree nymph that was friendly with the commune and was Daikon's childhood best friend.

[Image: A5134AQ.jpg]

And in the category of "I like to pretend to have a doll customization/clothing/accessories brand but never actually produce enough things to sell," I got myself a stamp and personalized pens. Big thanks to my sister who is much more talented at lettering than I could ever hope to be and created the logo for me.

RE: Greys’ ADAW or something - werepuppy - 02-11-2019

Ooh, they're all so lovely

RE: Greys’ ADAW or something - davidd - 02-11-2019

Nice logo, and cute pink pen! Good luck with the "producing enough things to sell."

Cute dollies. I like Foster's penchant for bright colors.

RE: Greys’ ADAW or something - Elfy - 02-11-2019

Pretty logo, do you plan doing an Etsy store?

RE: Greys’ ADAW or something - neon_jellyfish - 02-11-2019

You have such beautiful girls <3

RE: Greys’ ADAW or something - GreysPrincess - 02-20-2019

Thanks, all!

I do actually have an Etsy shop already (link in my signature), I just always forget to make things forit!

I promise, I’m going to post more pictures today! I ran out of time just now before work.

Let’s start with Nendoroids!

[Image: -TCW7oZeA6Q057bsFrmZwvARa1RNeK4NnsdUNZVI...6-h1102-no]

Yuri Plisetsky, short program outfit version, showing that he is, in fact, capable of expressions beyond just murderous and angelic.

[Image: yvOblZvjC-zEMoCritvSXtWjyjGQ6Vbwl5gf_DhP...6-h1102-no]

Coach Victor

[Image: 5lhm_WS7e1ketGMLTUNZcJOf79XV736T67FeFK-Q...6-h1102-no]

One of my favorite things about Nendoroid stands is you can do stupid stuff like this.

Actually took these on a “real” camera this time, which was really fun! My casual Yuri Katsuki came in like a day after I took all these so that’s more photos to get to take smile

RE: Greys’ ADAW or something - neon_jellyfish - 02-20-2019

The 'zero gravity' one is too funny!

RE: Greys’ ADAW or something - davidd - 02-20-2019

That ex-pression is not "murderous"? LOL

Depending on occasion, it’s typically “embarrassed” or “absolutely in love with a cool shirt he just saw” :$

RE: Greys’ ADAW or something - werepuppy - 02-20-2019

Awww, little cutie

RE: Greys’ ADAW or something - Elfy - 02-20-2019

I think angry is their default look, but it’s still cute.