The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Other Dolls/Figures (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28264)
+--- Thread: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread (/showthread.php?tid=7262123)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - dargosmydaddy - 02-14-2019

She's gorgeous. I love her dress!

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - kadytheredpanda - 02-15-2019

Thanks, guys. The dress is actually for Silkstone Barbies so it's a little big on her. But it's so cute!

Happy Valentines Day from my Pullips and me!

[Image: tumblr_pmvodsoPLK1rtt3bso3_400.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_pmvodsoPLK1rtt3bso1_540.jpg]

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - neon_jellyfish - 02-15-2019

Beautiful shots! I especially love the one of Akemi. So dreamy!

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - werepuppy - 02-15-2019

Such beautiful girls

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - Elfy - 02-15-2019

I’m with neon, the Akemi shot is beautiful.

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - davidd - 02-15-2019

Care Bears outfit... that matches her pastel rainbow-hued eye shadow! Too fun!

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - kadytheredpanda - 02-16-2019

I love the Akemi one in particular too. There's something just so charming about it.

Valentines Day may be over, but I'm not done with love yet! Here are all of my Sailor Venus dolls as of today.

[Image: adcgex.jpg]

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - werepuppy - 02-16-2019

Triple the Venus, triple the awesome! I like how you can see the slight variations on how they've constructed the sailor suit. It's cool to see stuff like that ^^

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - Cornflower Blue - 02-16-2019

I do love the Akemi photo!

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - kadytheredpanda - 02-17-2019

It annoyed me that Seccotine didn't come with underwear, so I made my own crappy pair. I'd like to get her a proper set in the future.

[Image: xtcksn.jpg]

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - werepuppy - 02-17-2019

Oh they are pretty cute. I'm not so good with the making undies for the dolls, and those look good.

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - neon_jellyfish - 02-17-2019

She looks happy with her new undies!

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - kadytheredpanda - 02-18-2019

I found these Monster High Minis at Five Below yesterday for $2 each. I got every one they had (I think the entire set of girls and pets). Figured they'd be great dolls for my dolls. This little sweetie is an OC of mine and is a Licca head on a Picco Neemo body (she still needs securing on her head).

[Image: gbfiyi.jpg]

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - davidd - 02-18-2019

Two dollars each! What a score!!! Freaky fun find!

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - werepuppy - 02-18-2019

Oh, that was a good find you had on the minis! Your girl looks to be enjoying her freaky fabulous ghouls.