The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Other Dolls/Figures (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28264)
+--- Thread: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread (/showthread.php?tid=7262123)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - Elfy - 02-21-2019

Love Akemi’s pink and blue hair.

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - kadytheredpanda - 02-22-2019

(02-21-2019, 07:02 AM)werepuppy Wrote: Oh those outfits suit her very well!

What Winx line in particular fits the Pullip body? Or rather... which manufacture?

It was the Jakks Pacific Winx Club dolls. I think they were American only. I only have Witty Toys Roxy so I don't know if those clothes would work. 

I'm attempting to destash some wax melts (partly to fund a new doll). Madoka tried to help.

[Image: nfvmkx.jpg]

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - Elfy - 02-22-2019

Always nice to see the dollies helping around the house.

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - Lejays17 - 02-22-2019

She seems more helpful than our lot - I can't believe the housework isn't done while we're at work smile smile

The Akemi is beautiful with the heterochromia, she's on my wish-list to get (Elfy likes her as well, so an added incentive to get her)

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - werepuppy - 02-22-2019

It's nice she's trying to help, but it does seem like she'd like to keep hold of that one

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - kadytheredpanda - 02-23-2019

Eh, if she wants it, she can keep it. I have a lot to destash.

[Image: tumblr_pnb3zsgGp21rnrtvp_540.jpg]

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - fishy - 02-23-2019

Seconding earlier comments.

That soap looks a WHOLE LOT like a raspberry cookie.

I don't think you're getting that one back.

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - kadytheredpanda - 02-23-2019

I found these Barbie clothes I made in college. I think they were from a tutorial on Pinterest but I can't remember (nor can I relocate the pin). They fit Seccotine quite well! If anything the skirt is slightly loose. (The necklace is a Barbie one)

[Image: ufcudo.jpg]

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - werepuppy - 02-24-2019

Ooh, the blue suits her very well! You can't tell the skirt is slightly loose from looking at the picture, so that makes it a good fit for her.

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - Alliecat - 02-25-2019

Looks like you had fun doing all the Valentine shots. I think you did a pretty good job on the underwear, and the Barbie outfit too. Your Akemi is my fave here; she's very pretty.

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - Elfy - 02-25-2019

It’s a cute little outfit and you really can’t tell that the skirt is loose.

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - kadytheredpanda - 02-25-2019

Thank you, y'all! I remember that I made them out of fat quarter scraps. IIRC because they were the only fabric I could find at the Walmart by my campus haha. I really wish I could find those patterns before, considering how wonderful they turned out. I don't even have the pattern pieces anymore.

Another shot with her skirt on

[Image: nibhgj.jpg]

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - werepuppy - 02-26-2019

The skirt pairs well with the Hello Kitty top, it's going to be a useful outfit piece for you, I can tell.

I love how her hair is swishing, it gives a great sense of motion

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - dargosmydaddy - 02-26-2019

I agree, the skirt is cute and its a great outfit!

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - davidd - 02-26-2019

As werepuppy noted, the hair flip is adorable!