The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Other Dolls/Figures (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28264)
+--- Thread: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread (/showthread.php?tid=7262123)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - kadytheredpanda - 02-27-2019

I liked doing the hair swish. Thought it was a nice touch. Glad that was validated.

Akemi wanted to check the mail with me yesterday.

[Image: rprgqa.png]

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - davidd - 02-27-2019

Because you never known when a new outfit... or a new friend... might show up in the mail!

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - neon_jellyfish - 02-27-2019

She's just so damn cute!

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - werepuppy - 02-27-2019

Akemi looks like she's trying to distract you from the mail. Hmm, I wonder if someone has been making purchases without your knowledge... Lol.

She looks amazing in the natural lighting, so very cute.

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - Cornflower Blue - 02-27-2019

Akemi is a cutie pie!

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - Elfy - 02-27-2019

Your dolls are so very helpful. I may have to show this thread to ours and hope they take the hint.

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - Lejays17 - 02-27-2019

Very cute helping out with the mail.

I live in hope our crew will do the housework while we are at work. So far I’ve been sadly disappointed

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - kadytheredpanda - 02-28-2019

I like having little helpers.

I regret not buying the PSGM Usagi bedroom playset when it was offered with my Usagi doll. The miniature Luna figurine would've been perfect with Sailor Luna here.

[Image: tumblr_pnljc8Resv1rnrtvp_540.jpg]

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - Lejays17 - 02-28-2019

Love the bright blue hair on this one

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - neon_jellyfish - 02-28-2019

She's adorable!!!

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - werepuppy - 02-28-2019

Gah, Sailor Luna is just the cutest thing I've seen in a long time. Her colours are just so brilliantly bright, and her.smile just sort of puts you at ease. Still very much a big want for me, and I'm glad you have her in your collection

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - Alliecat - 02-28-2019

She's really cute! Love the blue hair and she has a sweet face.
Akemi looks quite happy waiting for "her" mail.

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - davidd - 02-28-2019

What a pretty face! And kitty Luna is a cute figurine!

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - kadytheredpanda - 03-01-2019

Sailor Luna is certainly a cutie. A unique one at that. The Luna was from the Sailor Moon Figma (which I have somewhere. Unfortunately her stand is broken so I can't really display her anymore.

PGSM Usagi is another special Sailor Moon doll in my collection. She was a Japanese Toys R Us exclusive. I love her little odangos and her uniform craftsmanship. It's amazing for a six inch doll.

[Image: wntzon.jpg]

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - werepuppy - 03-01-2019

Ahh, I have this Usagi. I picked her up really randomly. She is such a cutie, and you've managed to take such a great shot of her