The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Other Dolls/Figures (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28264)
+--- Thread: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread (/showthread.php?tid=7262123)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - neon_jellyfish - 03-09-2019

That's a cute idea! And how nice that President Barbie stands on her own!

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - werepuppy - 03-09-2019

President Barbie is speaking in front of a team of world famous magical girls...

Clearly this is the best press conference ever.

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - davidd - 03-09-2019

Sailor Scouts as a presidential security team? That should ensure safety from all threats, foreign, domestic... and extra-terrestrial!

And tomorrow (March 9) is Barbie's birthday! Happy Birthday, Barbie!

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - Cornflower Blue - 03-09-2019

Barbie made it to president while we still haven't had a women make it that far.

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - Alliecat - 03-10-2019

Great photo! I'm sure Barbie is very pleased to have such a great security team -- congrats on completing your collection of them.

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - kadytheredpanda - 03-10-2019

Barbie and Sailor Moon would be a dream collab. I just noticed on Facebook that Powerpuff Girl themed Barbie clothing is coming out or is out. Only gripe is that it's from the new incarnation of the show, but whatever.

Since today is Barbie day (I thought that it was later this month), here are most of the Barbies in my current collection. I also have a Colonial Barbie somewhere with the holiday stuff and an Atlanta Olympics Barbie still in box that my dad got me when I was a child (I'm from Atlanta). 

[Image: tumblr_po4qtyzyA01rnrtvp_540.jpg]

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - davidd - 03-10-2019

YAY for Barbie Day!
Cute collection!

I did not know there was a new incarnation of the Powerpuff Girls!

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - Lejays17 - 03-10-2019

The Mickey Mouse t-shirt is very cute.

I'll have to have a look for the Powerpuff clothes for the Pullips - Elfy loved the show, so it wold be cool to get some outfits.

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - neon_jellyfish - 03-10-2019

Squeee! Jewel Hair Mermaid Barbie! Seeing 90s' Barbies always makes me so nostalgic (they're the ones I grew up with).

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - Elfy - 03-10-2019

I'll be on the lookout for the Powerpuff Girls stuff. I loved their show. Bubbles was so cute!

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - werepuppy - 03-11-2019

I had that mermaid Barbie! I keep trying to re-find her but... yeah.

It's interesting to see the evolution of the face sculpt over the years.

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - Alliecat - 03-11-2019

Nice collection. I like the Minnie/Mickey shirt too, and agree, it's interesting to see the different faces.

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - Cornflower Blue - 03-11-2019

I bet Colonial Barbie would go well with the pink George Washington Barbie.

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - kadytheredpanda - 03-12-2019

I had Jewel Hair Mermaid Barbie as a child, but this one I got as an adult. I went to the thrift store and there were a bunch of 90s era Barbies with all their accessories in ziploc baggies. I don't remember what most of them were but I know that Totally Hair, another Barbie I had, was there. Unfortunately I could only afford one at the time so I bought Jewel Hair Mermaid. She has her hair stickers too.

The Disney Barbie is from the most recent (as far as I know) Barbie Loves Disney series. There was another Barbie, a Skipper, and this one that came with Ken. I'll post him sometime in the future.

Happy Monday! I may not like them but Sakura is ready for school!

[Image: nsgdwc.jpg]

RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - werepuppy - 03-12-2019

I always love how cute Sakura looks in her uniform. Have you even still got her little hair bobbles? Brilliant.