The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Other Dolls/Figures (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28264)
+--- Thread: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) (/showthread.php?tid=7262684)

RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - Elfy - 11-18-2020

I love the doodle, the whole scene is so colourful.

RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - neon_jellyfish - 11-18-2020

Thank you very much, everyone!

Day 323

Occult Day! I wanted to post a group photo of all my occult dolls, but I didn't actually know how to define them. Some magic users are obvious, but what about non-humans whose powers are standard accoutrements of their species, like vampire or were-xy powers? Alien powers? If these counted, I wouldn't be able to fit that crowd into the tent anyway...

So I went with the narrowest selection possible, plus FdC Frankie, who isn't a magic user in general, but she is a magician in Freak du Chic, plus, she's there to balance out colors.

...To be perfectly honest, I was afraid to post Crow. I hate myself for destroying his character with ...that stupid thing, I grew to hate that word, and I never want to hear / read it ever again, which is why I didn't post him the whole year, but he has his rightful place in this group, so here he is.

[Image: e11a8067b0c015ae0ad715779535ce17.jpg]

And the necessary filter bonanza!

[Image: 39a833f41c4838d913477232543d8cdc.jpg]

[Image: 3de2f479af586a1e4e537d5fcdcc11e2.jpg]

RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - Lejays17 - 11-18-2020

The mint girls are beautiful. And reinforces how tiny Celeste really is.

Cute doodle with the other two little ones. Look forward to seen the new lighter Mokke too.

RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - Lejays17 - 11-18-2020

I adore Crow, I’ve got a saved search on eBay for him in the hope I can get him for a decent price.

He fits in very nicely with the other magic users.

And the b&w version looks like a magic show / circus poster before the words are added.

RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - davidd - 11-19-2020

"... plus she's there to balance out the colors!"
LOL LOL LOL
The token green girl!
Who just so happens to be distractingly gorgeous, and becomes the center of attention despite her location down there in the corner!

Nice socks... or sock... there, Crow! You need never fear to make an appearance on this forum if you are equipped with stylish stripey socks! Or a stripey sock. Bonus points for the rarely seen vertical stripes!

RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - werepuppy - 11-19-2020

They are a fantastic looking group.

RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - dargosmydaddy - 11-19-2020

I love how the blue in Crow's outfit really "pops" in the unfiltered picture!

RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - Elfy - 11-19-2020

Does Crow like not being the smallest in the group for once?

RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - Alliecat - 11-19-2020

Haha, yes I thought marshmallow peeps too xp I have eaten them on occasion but the thought of all that food colouring makes me cringe.
The lil Azones are cute. Some of the serious-looking girls in the group appear ready to defend Crow. Nice to see him again.

(11-17-2020, 08:40 PM)dunneh Wrote: That's so cool that you taught him tricks! I've seen a cat 'wrangler' (if you can call it that) that had trained all these three cats in this routine.
There've been a few cat acts on "America's Got Talent" with a lot of cats. They were fun to watch but they also made me want to cry because I miss my wee girl. I have a couple of videos of us -- realized I needed to preserve that memory.
It's cute that your brother has Yoshi 'fix' his knee (hey, you never know, maybe it helps!), and that kitty has figured out how to steal your seat.

RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - neon_jellyfish - 11-19-2020

Thank you very much, everyone!!!

Day 324

My cutest couple!

[Image: dc1beed77807b76fe5f8e0ebcffd471f.jpg]

RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - werepuppy - 11-19-2020

Awww, such an adorable couple!

RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - davidd - 11-20-2020

Well... yes, it would be difficult to contest their claim for the title of Cutest Couple in Neon Jellyfish Land!

And Coolest Pirate Costume!

RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - Elfy - 11-20-2020

You have so many cut couples it must be hard to choose just one.

RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - Alliecat - 11-20-2020

They are cute and look ready for adventures.

RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - dunneh - 11-20-2020

Alliecat: Haha yeah he mostly says it as a joke, but hey, the placebo effect is real, right? Haha, so if it helps.... LOL ... Yeah I see why watching trainers like that reminds you of your girl and makes you miss her. It's so so hard losing a pet. Cry *big virtual hugs*

The photos are great, love your occult dolls theming. The film grain filters are great, I love that you show them both with and without the efffects on them. I prefer the first one only because I like the touches of blue in their hair and stock.

Ugh you are making me want azone dolls, LOL That couple is beyond cute. Love their outfits!