The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Other Dolls/Figures (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28264)
+--- Thread: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) (/showthread.php?tid=7262684)

RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - werepuppy - 06-22-2020

Ahhh this set is always amazing to see!

RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - Alliecat - 06-22-2020

As usual, I like the brighter colours in the unfiltered one.... smile They contrast nicely with the black.

RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - Elfy - 06-22-2020

I’m with Allie. The colours really pop in the unfiltered version.

RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - neon_jellyfish - 06-23-2020

Thank you very much, everyone!!!

Day 174

I'm zombified by the weather again, and I'm tired. It makes me want to drop the challenge. I always want to drop the challenge in summer. Not an option, Her Insane Majesty wants ADAD with that extra day. I just can't handle this season. I need to build myself some nice spooky catacombs before next summer merrily blazes in, so that I can keep my corpse cool and intact. Seriously, I'm falling apart in this heat. Also, I miss MH.

[Image: 0d03d1bfef793dda5657ff9ca2cdfc06.jpg]

I was looking forward to these three so much! I was still in college back then, and there was this wonderful toy store near my bus stop, so whenever it was time for new releases to start appearing, I always went there on my way home, and asked about new MH dolls. The ladies who worked there remembered me and even saved some dolls for me when they had last one in stock, so that I wouldn't miss them. Like, for example, this Venus. I fricken miss those times.

[Image: eda30a21ae5283d8e8dc12c5b5b01148.jpg]

Also, sorry for another way too long delay in the Scavenger Hunt, I'll post the final pic tomorrow.

RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - davidd - 06-23-2020

You should def construct yourself a catacomb complex, or at least move in to a basement apartment or something. Coincidentally, I was thinking along the same lines yesterday, and looking at 1960s era fallout shelter plans online, and wondering how long it would take to dig a big enough hole to construct an underground lair.

Then I had to actually dig in the dirt to put in a wooden post, and after ten scoops I was worn out, so digging an underground lair by hand is probably not in the cards.

Also, inspired in part by werepuppy's post yesterday, I found myself reminiscing about Japanese street fashion and, by association, those glorious golden days of Monster High madness, searching different stores for new releases and anxiously awaiting the "second wave" called "Gloom Beach."

I've fallen way behind in the scavenger hunt, because of IRL overload, so... I guess I need to catch up tonight if you're gonna post the Final Prompt tomorrow!

Anyway, I'm very happy to see a gloomily colorful MH pic today, as the line has been on my mind as well.

RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - werepuppy - 06-23-2020

Those three are genuinely some of my favourite signature releases for MH.

Especially Venus - I love her style.

Though Rochelle and Robecca are the most eye catching here, as always.

RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - neon_jellyfish - 06-24-2020

Day 175

ADAW #24
Weird day. Doodle crap. Happy Pink Flamingo Day.

[Image: 6ab5521fa452802fb991e3cdbdd4d890.jpg]

[Image: 610e5e15f6031f4ffcd3f5673bd34953.jpg]

RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - werepuppy - 06-24-2020

The doodle made me giggle.
Hope you're doing okay

RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - davidd - 06-24-2020

Blood-thirsty fire-breathing vampire flamingoes? I LUFF EEEET!

Coincidentally, after weeks of procrastination I finally set up the plastic lawn flamingo in my yard that had fallen over ages ago... and I did not even know it was Pink Flamingo Day!
I must have been picking up on something in the æther!

I wonder if I could add fangs to my plastic lawn flamingo?

RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - Alliecat - 06-24-2020

Fun memories of that toy store! Having the shop owners remember you and save stuff for you is cool. Online shopping certainly lacks all that. Sorry the heat's knocked you out. The flamingoes are funny though. Yes, davidd, you could add fangs, and maybe find them a dinosaur-riding gnome or something for company LOL

RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - Elfy - 06-24-2020

Are those Oddwickshire flamingos?

RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - neon_jellyfish - 06-25-2020

Thank you very much, everyone!!!

Elfy - I don't think so, Oddwickshire might be too cold for them.

Day 176

Slightly less weird day. Sorry about Scavenger Hunt, I'll fricken get to it tomorrow, because if not, I'm probably going to exdetonateplode.

The moment I said it was time to cut the lavender, the blossoms stopped withering, so I'll leave them there for a few more days.

[Image: 1c1449867fc058ef8a918cd7e71ae183.jpg]

[Image: f3b974d1039284f69a62f8564a344228.jpg]

RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - davidd - 06-25-2020

What a gorgeous photo of Elissa! The way you've framed this, it appears she is wandering through a vast field of lavender!

Glad your day is "less weird" than yesterday. Lotsa weird days all around recently, I think. Hoping for more "good weird" and less "not so good weird."

ex-detonate-plode ...probably involves less drooling than ex-pectorate-plode... which is how I first interpreted that word.

Uhm... no hurry on the final Hunt prompt; I'm still behind. (Sorry about the 'moar' thing!  Sweatdrop)

RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - werepuppy - 06-25-2020

This is a gorgeous photo! There's this air of .... it makes me think of the poppy field in Oz in a way? Don't spend so long there because it ill lull you to sleep. In a good way!

I shall hope for a general good weird for you because good weird is better than not good weird.

RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - Alliecat - 06-25-2020

Very pretty doll, and very pretty photo!!
I guess “weird“ is generally better than downright bad, which is how my week started.