The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!!! ...The winners...!!! :D - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Contests (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=33168)
+--- Forum: Photo Contests (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=33173)
+--- Thread: Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!!! ...The winners...!!! :D (/showthread.php?tid=7262939)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!! Please join in and play! :D - Lejays17 - 04-17-2020

Lots of fun photos.

I particularly liked the screwdriver performing surgery smile

And more new fun prompts! I’m going to have a bit of trouble with the baking one as I don’t really cook at all, and Elfy doesn’t make cakes/biscuits. Time to be creative.

RE: Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!! Please join in and play! :D - dargosmydaddy - 04-18-2020

Toilet paper roll... peek-a-boo!

[Image: 49787058121_0d3a0dd52c_z.jpg]Ramona18 by tisue999, on Flickr

Map

[Image: 49786281112_4870389295_z.jpg]Florence1 by tisue999, on Flickr

RE: Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!! Please join in and play! :D - Lejays17 - 04-18-2020

Is Florence planning a holiday down here? We would be happy to show her the local sites if she is smile

And cute framing of the toilet roll too.

RE: Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!! Please join in and play! :D - Lejays17 - 04-18-2020

Okay, here's the next group of scavenger hunt items.

We don't really bake at all, so Ginger had to be creative.  This is the Ginger from the Sweet Treats line, with part of the playset she came with.
(Elfy goes walking on Saturdays for excersise, and stops by the local bakery for lunch & a treat.  so this was fresh-baked, just not by me)
(also, not bothered if this one is disqualified for not being something sourced from home  Happy )
[Image: e0486210fc3d0ab61f1d48f0a39a62ed.jpg]

A Spring.  Luna knows the best magic comes from those springs inside of Muggle Pens.  How else do they know to put the nibs out of the case if not by magic.
[Image: 9a3633e1dbafdac0623bdd1ec8fe9950.jpg]

Purple Toy/doll

Kitty Cheshire & a plush turtle souvenier from our trip to Port douglas 2 years ago.
[Image: 08444fbadaf622c860eb3674196e5069.jpg]

And finally a map!
This is a pictorial version of Hobbiton in New Zealand - the two tiny figures in the bottom right are earrings, and are Tauriel & Kili from the films (I don't have any LOTR dolls or figures that I could find easily to pair with the map)
[Image: 919317fa266bab42b3659026d41102b0.jpg]

and as a small bonus, here's a link so some pics from the set when we were there in 2017.  This is only a small portion of the ones I took.  And I took about as many when we first went in 2014, but the Green Dragon Inn wasn't open then.
Hobbiton 2017

RE: Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!! Please join in and play! :D - Loona - 04-19-2020

Ooooh, great minds think alike dargosmydaddy! I had the very same idea for the umbrella challenge (but since you got there first, I came up with another one - I just need to edit it) and a very similar one for the stamp challenge (already taken last weekend, but I didn't share it yet because I wanted to keep the order of the prompts. OCD Tongue )
I love your rainbow photo, so colorful and happy ^^

Ooooh, I feel the new prompts are trying to hint at things for me: the freshly-baked one at that I should finally go and bake something (I've been meaning to for some time already, but quarantine life and my appetite/general interest in food really don't like each other sad ), and the spring one at that I should finally take TangKou Fen Fen (Fairy)'s head apart and fix her eyes. Something is not OK with the mechanism or the springs, and so they don't change when I push the button...).

RE: Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!! Please join in and play! :D - Alliecat - 04-19-2020

Yay, more pix smile
Fun to see all the different uses of TP rolls.
Nope, definitely won't disqualify an item scavenged from afield. You might 'win' for the farthest-sourced item, as some of us aren't going very far at all. And you put your own creative twist on it anyway.
I would love to visit Hobbiton. A friend of a friend was looking for a house-sitter in NZ and when she mentioned it to me that was the first thing I looked up -- how far away is it? (Too far, and it didn't work out anyway.)

RE: Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!! Please join in and play! :D - fairywarriorcat - 04-19-2020

[Image: 49790234166_eba2ce927d.jpg]
Save some for me, Caraga! (Whole wheat bread, I'm still learning so it was dense and crumbly ^^wink My personal favorite photo I've taken so far.

[Image: 49790234181_b824c85974.jpg]
Tara with a map of her native Hebrides, from my own trip to Scotland in April 2016.

[Image: 49790234136_c6601cd731.jpg]
And of course for purple I have to take a photo of Sofia, along with some purple toys. And this inexplicably purple-haired Sailor Mars! (I guess her hair could be seen as a very dark purple)

RE: Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!! Please join in and play! :D - Alliecat - 04-19-2020

That reminds me I have a bread-maker sitting unused... No yeast tho.
And indeed, shouldn't Sailor Mars have red hair...??

RE: Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!! Please join in and play! :D - Elfy - 04-19-2020

Before I do the latest round of Scavenger Photos, here's a picture of Evie with our mini screwdriver, it's a phillips head:

[Image: 9cf86dc3cf25f79ff97690abafd13467.jpg]

Now for the Scavenger Hunt:

[Image: 13980aeb3ed791918ac3fb84a0cf9c63.jpg]

Amelia with freshly made bacon...oh wait, that's not what it said, did it?

[Image: a423a1883945ed2ad3d1d54a26255aef.jpg]

Pirate Meredith contemplates world domination with her global map.

[Image: 11b4fa7f3eac8be4b6043af1eba8c135.jpg]

The DC Lil Bombshells purple group. I can't help, but think they're plotting something here.

[Image: df9ba8b2801f45c4ae21de93eb37762d.jpg]

Daisy gardening with her spring loaded secateurs.

RE: Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!! Please join in and play! :D - Lejays17 - 04-19-2020

Haha the baking pun, very funny.

And the bombshells are mostly on the villain side, so not surprising they might be plotting something.

Pirate Meredith is looking to new places to conquer on the map there.

RE: Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!! Please join in and play! :D - Loona - 04-20-2020

Elfy, your Evie is darling <3 And I wish you could send Daisy my way, I'd appreciate some gardening help with the tons of seedlings I have in the flat right now - I planned to have the majority of them moved to my father any the in-laws by now, but had that happened, we wouldn't be having this quarantine challenge. I literally don't know where I could put some of the ones in a massive need of repotting to larger pots  Whacked

Here I am lagging behind, trying to catch up. I am not happy with either of these photos, but I am trying to push myself, so I decided that's it and I'm sharing, to be able to move on to the next ones. I'm also deliberately trying to add different dolls, as someone commented it's nice to see some variety - and many of my dolls need some extra love and appreciation.

3. An umbrella
- This is Lalita Calaveras, a Monster High Art Class Skelita partially rehaired and repainted by me. Those who are on the MH Arena may know her from my avatar there. She is the Apple of my Eye in Monster High <3
[Image: 49795250372_53e11baf88_z.jpg]
Lalita with an umbrella by ~Loona~, on Flickr

4. A radio
- I freaked out by this challenge, as we don't really have any radio around here. I almost went the lame "one of my dolls is browsing the internet to buy a radio"-way when I realised I have a Monster High bag in the shape of a radio. I think it originally belonged to Dance Class Howleen Wolf. I don't have any reason for asking Jo to pose with it other than I thought it goes well with her bright and happy colours. I also don't have any particular reason for posing her among the kodamas living on my shelf, among some rocks I collected. Lots of randomness going on here Tongue At least the kodamas seem to be amused by the radio or they are peeking up under Jo's skirt-. That's something I noticed only after I've taken the pictures Tongue

[Image: 49794945101_6b4b14776c_z.jpg]
Worship the radio bag by ~Loona~, on Flickr

RE: Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!! Please join in and play! :D - davidd - 04-20-2020

[Image: spring.jpg]
Spring Training

RE: Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!! Please join in and play! :D - fairywarriorcat - 04-20-2020

One of the cutest J-Dolls! She looks like she'd be walking downtown with the boombox on her shoulder smile

RE: Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!! Please join in and play! :D - Alliecat - 04-20-2020

(04-19-2020, 05:30 PM)Elfy Wrote: Daisy gardening with her spring loaded secateurs.
...so, um, if you lose them, ... are they non-secateurs....?? xp LOL

What a cute little globe! And the fresh baking bacon is fun.
Loona, it's a cool effect on the umbrella pic, and your little kodamas are cute. They're so tiny!!
Aha, I figured that guy was helping with the hunt when I saw him on your ADAD thread smile

RE: Quarantine20 Scavenger Hunt!! Please join in and play! :D - davidd - 04-20-2020

(04-20-2020, 12:52 PM)Alliecat Wrote:
(04-19-2020, 05:30 PM)Elfy Wrote: Daisy gardening with her spring loaded secateurs.
...so, um, if you lose them, ... are they non-secateurs....??   xp LOL

You win for Best Worst Pun of the Week!  LOL