The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Show me your.... Blondies! - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Show me your.... Blondies! (/showthread.php?tid=7263341)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Show me your... - Lejays17 - 08-17-2020

Oh yes, they all get their own names, even if the Pullip-bestowed name is fine. It’s part of making them ours, I guess.

I’m better at remembering their original names, I think the only one who will retain her Pullip name is Belle.

RE: Show me your... - Lilcurly - 08-17-2020

davidd, those are some sassy blondes!! Melissa is on my wish list... I haven't purchased any dolls in years, and at the moment I have to finish the ones I have before I'm allowed more grin

Elfy, beautiful blondes smile How lovely to be able to grow mandarin's in your garden <3 I recognise Becky, but I can't for the life of me think which model she is!

Aha, I see from Lejays siggy that she's an Aquel smile

RE: Show me your... - Loona - 08-18-2020

I love all in your bunch Elfy! Becky is an Aquel - she came with one of the loveliest original stocks out there. And you know I'm always a little green with envy whenever I see Finn - hopefully I'll also have my own White Rabbit in Steampunk World someday smile

RE: Show me your... - DeadlyNova - 08-18-2020

They're all super cute!!

Becky is an Aquel, by the way. <3

RE: Show me your... - Aijo - 08-18-2020

[Image: 50223609476_31ce73b250_z.jpg]
Gia 020 by Melissa B. Perry, on Flickr

[Image: 48344776411_0d1eb02a8b_z.jpg]
Tarryn 096 by Melissa B. Perry, on Flickr

RE: Show me your... - Elfy - 08-18-2020

Love the sass on Tarryn, and her little skateboard.

RE: Show me your... - Elfy - 08-18-2020

(08-18-2020, 12:23 AM)Loona Wrote: I love all in your bunch Elfy! Becky is an Aquel - she came with one of the loveliest original stocks out there. And you know I'm always a little green with envy whenever I see Finn - hopefully I'll also have my own White Rabbit in Steampunk World someday smile

I can’t even recall Becky’s original stock. Somewhere along the line we decided she was a knitter. Finn is one of my favourites, he just has a character about him that I really like.

RE: Show me your... - Loona - 08-19-2020

(08-18-2020, 04:38 PM)Elfy Wrote:
(08-18-2020, 12:23 AM)Loona Wrote: I love all in your bunch Elfy! Becky is an Aquel - she came with one of the loveliest original stocks out there. And you know I'm always a little green with envy whenever I see Finn - hopefully I'll also have my own White Rabbit in Steampunk World someday smile

I can’t even recall Becky’s original stock. Somewhere along the line we decided she was a knitter. Finn is one of my favourites, he just has a character about him that I really like.

She was wearing a romantic, frilly light blue&white dress, my Riri shown in the redhead thread is wearing the mini version of it, which is an impressively detailed replica of the original-sized version. I have come to love that stock so much that when I accidentally acquired two mini Aquels and planned to resell one of them, said plans were shattered the moment the first one arrived Tongue I'll knock on wood before I write this down, but if things go well, regular-sized Aquel should also be with me sometime soon ^^

RE: Show me your... - Lilcurly - 08-24-2020

Gorgeous girls Aijo, I've said it before, but that curly wig <3

RE: Show me your... - neon_jellyfish - 08-24-2020

Thanks to the Byul thread, I remembered I have some pics of blonde dolls I can share, eventhough neither of the dolls has a blonde wig anymore. My Pullip Elisabeth has red hair now and my Byul Rhiannon is bald atm.

[Image: 2d71fc6d797d303c327f3a5b774d1758.jpg]

[Image: 4e80ecc5147ab450c64cbb2cf5f0101c.jpg]

RE: Show me your... - Lilcurly - 09-09-2020

Gorgeous photos <3

RE: Show me your... - Lejays17 - 09-09-2020

Elisabeth looks so much better as a redhead, it was a good choice you made for her.