Dolly Market Forum
sunshine on a cloudy day - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: sunshine on a cloudy day (/showthread.php?tid=7263342)

sunshine on a cloudy day - DeadlyNova - 08-16-2020

Hey guys, longtime no see! I'm sorry I haven't been around, my mental health took a nose dive again, and then I bought a house! 

I'm still getting settled in and setting up, but my Pullips are all out and I've been itching to have a photoshoot. Unfortunately it's stormed every single day this past week. I can finally set up a lightbox now for good indoor photos, but I haven't had a chance to do that yet. BUT...I have a sunroom. So I took Nooroo out there for some photos today. <3

What does the personification of sunshine do on a rainy day, you ask? Sit in the sunroom and pretend that it's not actually raining! 

She also wanted to show off her new transgender pride shirt I got just for her. <3 I think this is the first time she's worn an outfit that didn't have any yellow in it(well, I did give her a bracelet with yellow and she still has her ribbons). 

[Image: 50229909843_4f40e6f39c_z.jpg]sunshine on a cloudy day by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 50230552406_1d0363eca2_z.jpg]sunshine on a cloudy day by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 50229909488_d24b33bd1f_z.jpg]sunshine on a cloudy day by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 50230773617_302735317b_z.jpg]sunshine on a cloudy day by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 50230773017_4451eef164_z.jpg]sunshine on a cloudy day by Haley, on Flickr

Thank you for looking! I hope to have more shoots soon, as I recently realized how many dolls I have that haven't had them in quite a long time!

RE: sunshine on a cloudy day - davidd - 08-16-2020

Congratulations on the new house! That's exciting stuff! The glimpse out the window suggests it has a nice sized yard, too!

Miss Personification of Sunshine seems to be quite happy with her new abode, and content to sit inside in the sun room even on a cloudy day!

RE: sunshine on a cloudy day - dargosmydaddy - 08-16-2020

Welcome back!

Nooroo is one of my favorite dolls of yours. She is such a little ray of sunshine, and I love her outfit here!

RE: sunshine on a cloudy day - Elfy - 08-16-2020

She is a very sunshiney type of doll, and she even brightens up a dull day.

RE: sunshine on a cloudy day - Lejays17 - 08-16-2020

It looks like she’s enjoying the sun room, even without the sun.

And congrats on the house purchase!

RE: sunshine on a cloudy day - Alliecat - 08-16-2020

Nooroo is always ridiculously cute.
Hope you are feeling a little better these days and WOW! congrats on buying a house! Hope you will love it there.

RE: sunshine on a cloudy day - neon_jellyfish - 08-16-2020

Yay for your own house!!! Those photos are dangerously cute!

RE: sunshine on a cloudy day - werepuppy - 08-16-2020

Congratulations of having your own place!

And ahh, the photos are such smile bringing.

RE: sunshine on a cloudy day - Lilcurly - 08-17-2020

Nooroo is adorable, I love her wog and cute pigtails <3

Huge congrats on the house! Such an exciting time, and I hope you are feeling better.

RE: sunshine on a cloudy day - Loona - 08-19-2020

Oooooh, huge congratulations on your house! That's a huge step, I'm happy to hear you are settling in smile I hope the weather will get better soon and you will be able to fulfill your photoshoot wishes, but I'm happy to hear you have Nooroo to bring a little sunshine into stormy days (and having a sunroom sounds awesome!).

She's too adorable with her little curled pigtails Heart 2  She seems a little shy, but also smiley, happy and proud - proud because she's been assigned to the important task of brightening your day when the Sun's not out to do it, and she seems determined to do it right - and she also seem to be proud to show her shirt off. I love her transgender pride shirt (and the fact that a garment like this exists in dolly size!), as well as her well-coordinated little skirt.