The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
davidd’s A DOLL A DAY 2021 - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Other Dolls/Figures (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28264)
+--- Thread: davidd’s A DOLL A DAY 2021 (/showthread.php?tid=7263631)

RE: davidd’s A DOLL A DAY 2021 - davidd - 01-31-2021

(01-30-2021, 05:26 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Does she get a cartridge of blood as payment for her techy work? 

For some reason, the printer will only print in red now!

[Image: 50892597776_2c0d3b9937_z.jpg]
30 January – Bratz Kidz Doll; Phoebe, I think.
I found this doll at the dump a few years ago. She seems to make
an annual appearance in A Doll A Day.

(Additional research indicates this is Phoebe, from the Super Secret Lotion Making Bathroom Playset.)

RE: davidd’s A DOLL A DAY 2021 - Elfy - 01-31-2021

Given the prices of Bratz dolls brand new, that was a pretty good find.

RE: davidd’s A DOLL A DAY 2021 - Lejays17 - 01-31-2021

Oh dear about the only printing in red - that does sound rather concerning. She seems to be a competent tech person to be able to change the cartiridges without getting stuff all over herself.

And that's a very cool find at the dump. Although, what has she done to be in the cage?

RE: davidd’s A DOLL A DAY 2021 - Alliecat - 01-31-2021

Super secret lotion making bathroom playset made me chuckle. Poor wee girl doesn't look like her prospects have improved too much from the dump though. sad
Sounds like someone recalibrated your printer to print her favourite colour LOL
If my printer wasn't printing a particular colour I'd check to see if all the cartridges were firmly seated, but I don't know how yours works.
Unless you were kidding xp

RE: davidd’s A DOLL A DAY 2021 - davidd - 01-31-2021

(01-31-2021, 01:58 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Unless you were kidding xp

yay

RE: davidd’s A DOLL A DAY 2021 - neon_jellyfish - 01-31-2021

Paris-style dungeon... This is getting quite interesting...

RE: davidd’s A DOLL A DAY 2021 - Loona - 02-01-2021

Well, a bathroom playset is likely the exact thing she seems to be in need of right now. The little wildergirl.

I'm with Alliecat re the Super secret lotion making bathroom playset. I'm both amused and in tears (laughing) at that name LOL Any my mind is filling up with thoughts of what ingredients might make such stuff fall under 'super secret' category.

RE: davidd’s A DOLL A DAY 2021 - davidd - 02-01-2021

(01-31-2021, 10:29 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Paris-style dungeon... 

Paris offers the epitome of dungeon chic!

[Image: 50896484836_0162af026d_z.jpg]
31 January – Pullip EOS

I happened to notice that the last time Pullip EOS appeared in my ADAD... or in any of my photos... was in January a year ago. The photo last year looks very similar, in fact; arguably, somewhat better.

(Also: at the moment, all my old photos that are self-hosted are showing as broken links. I am online with tech support for my domain host attempting to resolve the issue. Most of my posts since the beginning of this calendar year have been hosted on Flickr.)

RE: davidd’s A DOLL A DAY 2021 - Alliecat - 02-01-2021

Another moody-light pic!
Imagine Flickr turning out to be better than something self hosted Oh My
I was thinking, At least you're not subject to the vagaries of some big corporate photo-hosting website... Hope you get the gremlins.

RE: davidd’s A DOLL A DAY 2021 - Elfy - 02-01-2021

Eos! Dammit! You're enabling me here.

RE: davidd’s A DOLL A DAY 2021 - neon_jellyfish - 02-01-2021

Eos is such a great doll. I wish Groove returned to steampunk-themed dolls and this time made them so that they don't keep falling apart.

RE: davidd’s A DOLL A DAY 2021 - Loona - 02-02-2021

I like the dim lights paired with her dark eyes. And there's that awesome Vespa again! I've started to think my J-dolls would like one... can we please stop the enabling? Tongue

RE: davidd’s A DOLL A DAY 2021 - Lejays17 - 02-02-2021

Eos is stunning.

And I agree with neon about steampunk dolls need to return. Much more to my taste than the current pastel ones.

RE: davidd’s A DOLL A DAY 2021 - davidd - 02-02-2021

(02-02-2021, 05:03 AM)Loona Wrote: And there's that awesome Vespa again! I've started to think my J-dolls would like one... can we please stop the enabling? Tongue

The Vespas are from an Italian manufacturer, marketed under the New Ray brand. Perhaps you can find one in the EU and avoid the import taxes.

Let PHICEN FEBRUARY commence:

[Image: 50900252302_3da8b90cce_z.jpg]
1 February – "Louis Marques" Character* Action Figure
TBLeague (Phicen) M32 Body
Triad Toys "Zorro" Head
GI Joe and 21st Century Uniform and Accessories

Phicen February? An entire month of these rubbery seamless bodies with their uncanny real-yet-not-real head sculpts? Yeah, well... I hope I do not actually have enough of these things to fill an entire month, but I've never counted them, so this will be an exciting voyage of discovery on which we are all embarking together!

Oh, and, yes, TBLeague, formerly known as Phicen, makes seamless, and impossibly muscled, male figures in addition to the ostentatiously curvaceous females.

* "Louis Marques" is a... what's the term... an OC? Original character? Only, he's not actually original to me. Rather, Louis is a character created by an online friend whom I have resurrected for occasional appearances. Or, more accurately, he's more like an homage to an original character than a direct revival... or copy.

RE: davidd’s A DOLL A DAY 2021 - Alliecat - 02-02-2021

I didn't realize you had that many of them! Especially since you didn't seem keen on the first couple. Well, even if you don't have 28 of them, whatever ones you have can have adventures all month. Doing a month on one theme is a fun idea.
I was aware of the "impossibly muscled" male figures... grin LOL
It would be really cool (and a little weird) to find figures that would suit a few of my OC's... not very likely though!