The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
PrettyTiny Film Company Pic-A-Week **2021**! (The End) - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Other Dolls/Figures (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28264)
+--- Thread: PrettyTiny Film Company Pic-A-Week **2021**! (The End) (/showthread.php?tid=7263644)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: PrettyTiny Film Company Pic-A-Week **2021**! (#18, May 4) - davidd - 05-06-2021

(05-05-2021, 04:26 PM)Elfy Wrote: Harry Potter took the idea from the school house concept in the UK and other Commonwealth countries like mine. Star Wars has always had groups: the Jedi, the Rebel Alliance, the Imperials, etc.

Yes, Star Wars has groups (usually in conflict with one another), but the "flying school" emblem here reminded me of the "crests" of the Potterverse houses.

RE: PrettyTiny Film Company Pic-A-Week **2021**! (#18, May 4) - Alliecat - 05-06-2021

It's an independent artist's design, according to "Teepublic". One of my favourite shirts yay

I hear a lot about Clone Wars lately. I'm somewhat put off by the art style from the imagery I've seen. Also wonder if I want to embark on something that's seven seasons long???? Oh My I saw some discussion on a SW meme page that others feel the same about the art, and people were saying you should give it a try and you'll get past the design style because the stories are so great. So do you guys recommend it?

RE: PrettyTiny Film Company Pic-A-Week **2021**! (#18, May 4) - Elfy - 05-06-2021

It was fun. The animation is fairly good. The movie takes place in between Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith and the opening of RotS makes a whole lot more sense now. It also introduces Asoka Tano, who I saw most recently in The Mandolorian. You don’t have to continue on with the series if you don’t want to.

RE: PrettyTiny Film Company Pic-A-Week **2021**! (#18, May 4)(+ a bonus) - Alliecat - 05-08-2021

A double-header this week, because technically the "4th" photo was a bit of a cheat because it wasn't taken this week, since I knew it was going to be a really busy few days leading up to the date.  So here is one taken in the wee hours THIS week.  Kind of a convergence of a milky-way-photo lecture series I listened to, plus a PUDDLE entry for "Stars", plus now that I've nailed down the method, I wanna give everybody lightsabers xp LOL

[Image: 51163948927_476a69b716_o.jpg]

RE: PrettyTiny Film Company Pic-A-Week **2021**! (#18, May 4)(+ a bonus) - davidd - 05-08-2021

Is this one of your light-painting plus time ex-posure efforts? It is quite impressive! And then you added... or included... a light sabre! Very cool!

RE: PrettyTiny Film Company Pic-A-Week **2021**! (#18, May 4)(+ a bonus) - dargosmydaddy - 05-09-2021

Oh, wow!

RE: PrettyTiny Film Company Pic-A-Week **2021**! (#18, May 4)(+ a bonus) - Elfy - 05-09-2021

She looks like one of those lost Jedi knights that are floating around in the post Empire universe. I’m half expecting the Mandalorian and the child to land somewhere near her.

RE: PrettyTiny Film Company Pic-A-Week **2021**! (#18, May 4)(+ a bonus) - Lejays17 - 05-09-2021

It looks like a movie poster - love the star-scape & tge tree outlines.

And yes, everyone needs a light Sabre.

RE: PrettyTiny Film Company Pic-A-Week **2021**! (#19, May 14) - Alliecat - 05-15-2021

Thanks, everyone!  grin

(05-08-2021, 04:23 PM)davidd Wrote: Is this one of your light-painting plus time ex-posure efforts?
Yup.  Between positioning, focus checks, posing, different light-painting results etc., it only took me about 43 shots to get it xp  By 4 a.m. I was freezing as it was only 3 degrees.

Dolls With Flowers returns.... sort of.
How can I have not got a single good photo of anyone with the forsythia this year???  I took Abbigail out for a quick pic and discovered to my dismay that the flowers are wilting, and a lot more have fallen in the last couple of days.  And, the blackflies are here.  Poop  Cry

[Image: 51179457316_147c0f062a_o.jpg]

RE: PrettyTiny Film Company Pic-A-Week **2021**! (#19, May 14) - dargosmydaddy - 05-15-2021

Abbi is always so lovely... my favorite J-Doll!

RE: PrettyTiny Film Company Pic-A-Week **2021**! (#19, May 14) - Elfy - 05-15-2021

This looks great. Can picture her out on the frontier with the giant flowers.

RE: PrettyTiny Film Company Pic-A-Week **2021**! (#19, May 14) - davidd - 05-16-2021

In soft focus the flowers look colorful and pretty.

Abigail is adorable! Sort of a hybrid western-safari-and-lace look! Heart 2

You must not have any nearby nosy neighbors, otherwise they'd be calling the police about the suspicious flashlight activities at 4 am.

Or do the neighbors know well enough to leave the eccentric girl alone?

Or... are there no police on the island?

RE: PrettyTiny Film Company Pic-A-Week **2021**! (#19, May 14) - Lejays17 - 05-16-2021

She looks like an explorer against the large flowers - it's like a "Lost Continent" or "Journey to the Centre of the Earth" setting.

RE: PrettyTiny Film Company Pic-A-Week **2021**! (#20, May 22) - Alliecat - 05-23-2021

Thank you, everybody!  She is indeed lovely and I was so happy to get her on the Sample Sale -- they rarely have J-Dolls and I'd been hoping for her for quite a long time.  
When you are quite small, everywhere looks like a strange lost world to ex!plore LOL

(05-16-2021, 01:01 PM)davidd Wrote: You must not have any nearby nosy neighbors, otherwise they'd be calling the police about the suspicious flashlight activities at 4 am.
Or do the neighbors know well enough to leave the eccentric girl alone?
Or... are there no police on the island?
Yes there are, about 4 most of the time.  The yard is surrounded by trees (except for a hole where the #$(*@! with the roosters cut down enough to make his porch light glare through) (and where they trashed the woodlot next door leaving only a thin screen of trees, and I'm getting neighbours there, UGH Rawr! )  But anyway, there isn't really anyone to see.  I'm sure it would be a laugh if I had a Mountie show up at 3 a.m. to find me crawling around the yard with a doll LOL

Squeaking in with 4 minutes left in the week.  Where did THAT week go?  Every day I thought I was going to take a photo, and didn't.  

It's..... it's......  iiiiitttt'sss....

DOLLS WITH FLOWERS!
AGAIN!!
YAY!!!

Quickie handheld snapshot time, with poor light, and alas, the amaryllis lost 2 leaves that got crunched while I was trying to shoot this sad
I bought this ornithogalum on a whim at the grocery store, for cheap.  I gather they're difficult.  I'm not sure this one's going to survive, and will have to look up again what to do with it.  These are the last of the good flowers, and Miki our resident botanist.

[Image: 51197316444_0c7771112a_o.jpg]

RE: PrettyTiny Film Company Pic-A-Week **2021**! (#20, May 22) - dargosmydaddy - 05-23-2021

Aw, hope the ornithogalum pulls through. Miki looks like she's casting a healing spell over it smile