Feedback For Vertefae
+1 as a buyer for a staircase thingy for Dollhouse, thank you so much!
+1 as a participant in the Dollmore GO. Thanks so much for being a part of it.
+1 as a seller. I've rarely seen such fast shipping!
+1 as a seller, bought some kitchen items from her, they were packaged nicely, and she was very sweet on top of everything! thanks!
+1

Positive!
Wonderful & friendly seller! Fast shipping, too! Will buy from again yay
[Image: dm.jpg]

My Family: Craziia, Celsiy, Papin, Chelsea, Xiao Fan, Naomi, BNP, Suiseiseki, Pollon, Lead, Another King, Another Queen, Aquel, Little Berry, Paulia, Suigintou, Cinciallegra, Greggia, Chloi, Clara, Henri, My Melody, Momoko Love A La Mode, Dollmore Lukia Mirage Sky.
Twitter
My Flickr
My Tumblr
Blogger
heartit
My Deviantart
My WishList
+1 Positive!!

As a seller, she kept me in mind with an item that might have gone sold... and contacted me.
Great transaction, thank you again!
Pullip Family:
[Image: Cinnamoroll.gif?t=1273801667][Image: Queen.gif?t=1273801744][Image: Prunella.gif?t=1273801925][Image: Youtsuzu.gif?t=1273801960][Image: anotherAlice.gif?t=1273801992][Image: Haute.gif?t=1273802041][Image: Shinku.gif?t=1273802087][Image: Holly.gif?t=1273802131][Image: Rovam.gif?t=1273802161][Image: Mitzi.gif?t=1273802190][Image: Alice.gif?t=1273802261]
+1 as a buyer, super fast payment & excellent communication! Thanks again!
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 for being an awesome MLP seller!

I bought 3 ponies from you and I really appreciate how polite you were in your PMs to me. I also liked how quickly you shipped them to Hawaii. The ponies are safely put away in my daughter's pony shelf and she is loving them so much. Thank you for making my little girl so happy! yay
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a seller
I bought some clothes from vertefae. It was perfect deal! All clothes came very fast and new.
A lot of clothes in a cheap prices!
Thank you!
ira.mish. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
+1 as a buyer

Bought Mir head from me and was patient and a pleasure to talk to ^^

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
+1 Thanks so much for your Abby custom, I renamed her Rose XD
<3 <3
She came in perfect condition and shipping was faster than the tracking website could keep track of, by the time it started tracking her, she was already here <3
Super nice, great communication and just a great seller <3

[Image: 4411431791_d1aa67b3b7_o.png]

+1- Angry's body arrived perfectly and quickly, thank you!

Huggies,
dal :0)
[Image: 2138763065_73134a72b8.jpg]
See my Flickr doll photos
10 PULLIPS Owned: Wind, Street, Afternoon, Nahh-Ato, Nina, Prunella, Cornice, My Melody, Chill, Celsiy, Lunatic Queen- 4 TAEYANGS: Edward Scissor, Custom Lead, MJ- 5 DALS: Cinnamaroll, Monomono, Angry, Tezca, DRTA- 3 Minis: Mini Paja, Mini Rida, Mini Alice (blue), and 1 Angel Dal Amy.
WANT: Melissa
+1

Extremely reasonable offer on a Barbie clothes lot, very friendly & communicative. Thank you so much for making this a smooth sale! This really helps me with my move across country.
+1 positive

Absolutely great deal, the outfit is adorable, fast shipping, everything ok!
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD
+1 for great seller! Super sweet and sent extras! She shipped oober fast too <3
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...cch=u_a5_4][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...cch=u_a1_3][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_23][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_15][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000]
Schism Red Sonya Billee Nova SID
BarbedDragons Feedback